+5
Fadi
Arquitecto
BiasedMilanFan3
Eivindo
leemhuis
9 posters

Go down

'Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a little bit afraid of going to Camp Nou Empty 'Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a little bit afraid of going to Camp Nou

Post by leemhuis Thu 15 Sep 2011, 04:11

This is terrible false news of Goal.com I think.

"The retired defender believes the Swede pulled out of the game because of fear, while labelling the Catalan club as the strongest team in the world'

This is Coco speaking.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2011/09/15/2666294/zlatan-ibrahimovic-was-a-little-bit-afraid-of-going-to-camp
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

'Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a little bit afraid of going to Camp Nou Empty Re: 'Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a little bit afraid of going to Camp Nou

Post by Eivindo Thu 15 Sep 2011, 05:56

If people want to believe something, they will. We will never find out if its false rumors or not, but Ibra got injured when Milan played Malmö in Sweden in august, and it is perhaps something from that time period.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

'Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a little bit afraid of going to Camp Nou Empty Re: 'Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a little bit afraid of going to Camp Nou

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2011, 09:11

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu 15 Sep 2011, 10:01

'Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a little bit afraid of going to Camp Nou Tumblr_lpihz6Z85S1qagpne
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu 15 Sep 2011, 10:01

Also, Who on this planet could Zlatan possibly be afraid of?
The man would be a UFC fighter if he felt like it.

Legend has it that Abate once felt a shiver run down his god-like spine when Zlatan entered the room.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu 15 Sep 2011, 12:16

Can someone tell me why a man who cared more about his celebrity career then his footballing career is commenting on a man wins trophies for fun?

Coco was a lazy *bleep* who didn't do squat for us and even went onto Inter.

I guess he is so scared that he injured himself for over a week or two.

He should go back to starring in C list celebrity shows.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu 15 Sep 2011, 13:03

there's some truth in what coco said IMO, especially if ibra ends up playing against napoli..

ibra is used to play with injuries, he's been doing with inter and with us last season, he'd have played if he insisted but i believe he was a bit afraid to go back to nou camp especially after all he said about guardiola, and let's face it: he'd have flopped too...

i know i'm going to be swarmed with hate replie here but does indeed flop in CL games, it's not a myth, it's a reality...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu 15 Sep 2011, 13:06

Fadi wrote:there's some truth in what coco said IMO, especially if ibra ends up playing against napoli..

ibra is used to play with injuries, he's been doing with inter and with us last season, he'd have played if he insisted but i believe he was a bit afraid to go back to nou camp especially after all he said about guardiola, and let's face it: he'd have flopped too...

i know i'm going to be swarmed with hate replie here but does indeed flop in CL games, it's not a myth, it's a reality...

I know, cause he flopped with Ajax when he destroyed teams like Lyon, Juve, and Bayern?

How bout with Inter where he had the midfield 3 times as worse as ours and still managed to impress in the group stages.

How bout his brace against a full strength Arsenal.

Or his disallowed goal for no reason against Tottenham?

Or his goal against Ajax?

Ibra never backs out of a challenge.

And FYI he is out for over 2 weeks.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu 15 Sep 2011, 13:21

Arquitecto wrote:
Fadi wrote:there's some truth in what coco said IMO, especially if ibra ends up playing against napoli..

I know, cause he flopped with Ajax when he destroyed teams like Lyon, Juve, and Bayern?

How bout with Inter where he had the midfield 3 times as worse as ours and still managed to impress in the group stages.

yes he scored against arsenal but how many chances did he screw in that game??, i know that because i saw that game..
he scored against ajax??, so what is that considered such a huge achievement?
so whatever you want but he flopped against tottenham, especilly in the second leg when we needed him the most to produce that little extra magic..

there's a reason inter won cl after they sold him, barca also winning it after disposing of him, don't get me wrong!, he's very skillful and propably is one of the most techniqually talented strikers on the planet but he just fails to produce his best when his team needs it the most..
don't take this the wrong way!, i'm not bashing him, i appreciate what he did for us, winning scudetto and all, although i strongly believe that our team usually plays much better without him..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu 15 Sep 2011, 13:27

Fadi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

yes he scored against arsenal but how many chances did he screw in that game??, i know that because i saw that game..
so whatever you want but he flopped against tottenham, especilly in the second leg when we needed him the most to produce that little extra magic..

there's a reason inter won cl after they sold him, barca also winning it after disposing of him, don't get me wrong!, he's very skillful and propably is one of the most techniqually talented strikers on the planet but he just fails to produce his best when his team needs it the most..
don't take this the wrong way!, i'm not bashing him, i appreciate what he did for us, winning scudetto and all, although i strongly believe that our team usually plays much better without him..

Ajax? Its a big game Fadi as they are winners of the dutch league which is considerably strong.

Tottenham? I'm surprised you don't remember the 2nd leg, he was dropped in a deeper role to create and made superb passes but sadly there was 1 goal line clearance and one of Ibra's passes couldn't be finished by.....wait for it...robinho..

The first leg? C'mon man look at the service that was provided to him as no one went forward and Seedorf cost us that match. Plus the goal was a goal despite what Webb thought.

I'm glad you appreciate his role and help to us as I didn't expect that.

But yes, at times he does get lazy in big games as thats quite strange considering players are lazy in non-important games.

But I think he will dispel this myth this year if we get a proper mid in Jan.

One midfielder (Monty) the other a number ten (eriksen or Ganso)
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu 15 Sep 2011, 14:07

Fadi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Whats the reason then

don't take this the wrong way!, i'm not bashing him,

Rolling Eyes
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu 15 Sep 2011, 15:00

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Fadi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Whats the reason then

don't take this the wrong way!, i'm not bashing him,

Rolling Eyes

because most great footballer s give their best during the big games and take it easy against the smaller ones, ibra does the opposite!, he gives up way too easily against against the big teams and in CL, easily frustrated. doesn't work hard, gets lazy and just totally drops the ball instead of fighting for every ball, i guess it's a flaw in his character, same also happens when he plays for sweden, it doesn't mean that he's a bad or overrated footballer, just one with weak mentality, that's it...

i have nothing against the man, i do consider him to be one of the most techniqually gifted players around...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu 15 Sep 2011, 15:24

I will respectfully disagree here

Look at the first 18 games of last season. Ibra ran his ass off and carried the entire Milan team on his back to the point where he threw up after a game. He is one of the fittest and most athletic players on the planet. He slowed down because exhaustion finally caught up to him after he had been playing non stop at Inter and Barca (where he also became tired halfway through the season).
I remember Dijbril Cisse saying this in an interview a year or two ago. He said that one 90 minute CL match has the intensity and difficulty of playing two league matches in a row. Now add THAT to the drastic change of environment, other teams foreign playing style and you've got a seriously challenging match. Now add THAT when he's playing a team like Arsenal or Tottenham (combined with week in-week out marathon running in the league) and you can just see how can be ineffective in CL. I believe he was good last term with his 4 group stage goals.
He by no means has a weak mentality. He has a body that can match how much Ibra wants to run for the team.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 15 Sep 2011, 18:31

I think we would have scored at least another goal if ibra-pato started
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu 15 Sep 2011, 21:19

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Also, Who on this planet could Zlatan possibly be afraid of?
The man would be a UFC fighter if he felt like it.

Legend has it that Abate once felt a shiver run down his god-like spine when Zlatan entered the room.

lol at sig
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu 15 Sep 2011, 22:33

Ganso wrote:I think we would have scored at least another goal if ibra-pato started

This. You have know idea how much Ibra adds to our attack. Especially when it was blindingly obvious that pato needed help and cassano was unwilling to provide it. The game was almost literally crying out for Ibra.

On a side note, I ADORE the second part of your sig. Not only did that goal terrify every person on my block as to what was going on inside my house, but guardiola's quote is lulz.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu 15 Sep 2011, 23:53

Robinho also would have been very helpful
He's one of those strikers that Barca don't cope well with and can link up with just up about everyone
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 15 Sep 2011, 23:59

yeah,binho used to destroy puyol and busquets in his madrid days.,i hope he plays at the san siro
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:16

Ganso wrote:yeah,binho used to destroy puyol and busquets in his madrid days.,i hope he plays at the san siro

lol yeah he would botch every oppertunity that would come his way... imo if that was him making the break there at the 1st minute he would've found a way to miss that 1v1.. if he could only learn how to finish on a consistent basis we'd have a ballon'dor candidate.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:20

Is this the perfect tactic

Robinho dribbles
Robinho passes to Pato
Pato scores

Pretty full proof since Robinho always finds himself in front of goal
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sat 17 Sep 2011, 00:40

Who will Ibra be afraid for on the Barca team?
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat 17 Sep 2011, 00:46

Im lately slightly worried about the mentality of AC Milan, as supporter. The winning attidude Milan had would never say that nor show that in pitch. If Ibra, truely said that, then he isint worthy of playing such a big club like AC Milan. He must get his shit together and man up ffs.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down