at least we have plata.
Il Principino
Il Principino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

My TFC sucks... :( Empty Re: My TFC sucks... :(

Post by B-Mac Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 23:58

Il Principino wrote:Why after 4 season must we sucks so badly this year.... damn year 5

at least we have plata.

gem of the draft!....gotta give winter time i believe tho, let him build his own squad with his kinda players, Stefanovic, Yourssovsky or however the hell u spell it are more of the kind of players we need going forward.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 10:25

TFC sucks cause they need to lose this mentality of EPL play and develop their OWN style and not try and copy and leagues style in terms of Long Ball Game and Hope for the best... Also I think its a conflict of interests for MLSE to virtually OWN and CONTROL Every team in Toronto... How can your organization have a clear objective of winning when if one of your teams is doing horribly (TFC) and the other are somewhat picking up the slack... I think this whole TFC thing was ill planned and rushed... and also a slap in the face to some of Toronto's other Semi-Pro Teams, such as Toronto Lynx, Toronto Croatia, Serbian White Eagles Football Club, North York Astros... Everything from who the owner will be, to stadium location (Especially Stadium LOCATION)... OMG IF i have one Pet Peeve of TFC is their stadium location... like really they crammed it in at the Lakeshore... When I thought they should've built it at Downsview at least there you PLENTY of space plus you can promote the fans to somewhat use TTC cause you have the subway station right there and again PLENTY of Space... I think MLSE right now they know they've made a bad choice but don't have the balls to say we've made a mistake nor what to correct it I think if they do all that, that I've stated above there some hope for them yet but until then they will be know as a good place to go to for an easy road win as I just heard a commentator state on FOX Soccer Report...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down