+5
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
McLewis
narbeZ
romanista99
9 posters

Go down

Why Zeman Sucks...  Empty Why Zeman Sucks...

Post by romanista99 Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:37 am

Let's get to the point here...

He has NO EXPERIENCE! He's mean't for Serie B. He failed once with Roma and he's failing again.

He only thinks it's acceptable to wear to suit during the derby. Other than that, he only wears track suits. I'm disgusted that we lost the derby to those Merdi!

He clueless, he has no idea about Italian Football.. even after all these years.

He doesn't talk. When he does.. he's proven wrong.. He talks bad about Juve and we get destroyed by them. Horrible at mind games...

Hell! His tactics... wtf is this? Worst than Enrique? 4-3-3 all attack.. what is this La Liga.

Im Sorry... but he must go.. HE'S HORRIBLE!
romanista99
romanista99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Why Zeman Sucks...  Empty Re: Why Zeman Sucks...

Post by narbeZ Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:49 am

I'm not upset with Zeman. At some point, the players have to be held accountable. Zeman needs more time, just like Enrique did.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Blaming the coach and not blaming the players is rather unfair.

Goicoechea was at fault for Candreva's goal so he needs to take some blame. DDR is at fault for that ridiculous punch on Mauri. Piris is at fault for basically assisting Klose on his goal as well.

Take away all of those events and this game would've been quite different. How Zeman can blamed for any of the above is beyond me.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 pm

The only thing that sucks about us this season is our defence and DDR.Not Zeman.

New CB and RB are a must in January.Why didn't we buy Torosidis in the summer when we had the chance Evil or Very Mad as for De Rossi he needs to cop himself on big time.Highest paid player on the team,I expect more from him.I thought he had put all those stupid incidents in the past.I read that he apologised to Mauri after the match but strangely enough he didn't apologise to the fans. :facepalm:

If he doesn't improve his game soon I hate to say it but maybe we should really consider cashing in on him.Not a kneejerk he has clearly looked unhappy since the day Zeman arrived,just a thought.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:53 am

One of the worst opening posts I've seen in this section in a while, congrats man.

No Experience? That could've been an acceptable argument against Luis Enrique, but against Zeman?? Are you actually serious?

Next point, he could suit up, wear a track suit or come in bathing suit for all I care, wtf does it matter?

He doesn't talk... granted he is rather quiet, I know that first hand. BUT BELIEVE ME, when he looks at you, you understand everything and that's all you need.

I've said it to others and I'll say it to you, if these are the types of garbage posts you're going to start putting around here just because you're angry that results aren't going our way, then gtfo. After the loss in the derby, Zeman is one of the last people on my "to blame" list.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 am

So he needs to be sacked because he has no experience (clearly false, he's been coaching in Italy since before any of us were born), doesn't wear suits (a criminal offense in Italy), and is bad at the most overrated thing in football: mind games. I am convinced.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:07 am

I was watching the game with a couple friends and a former Lazio ultra and one thing he said was "Zeman is football". He said that you can say Zeman is a bit outdated because his style is difficult to implement now, but he remains a great coach.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:21 am

Can't believe DiBenedetto got rid of Montella. What a genious Vincenzo is :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:21 pm

well Zeman is there to do what he does best , use the potential youngsters and rebuild Roma .The same objective that LE had and he is doing it despite some bad results . Ive seen a great defender in Marquinhos , Lamela growing as a player , Florenzi , Castan that really shocked me and even Piris is getting better . What do you want more? and in the last two games Roma actually didn't concede a goal . Balzaretti and DDR and Burdisso were disappointing and if you look at the goals Roma conceded you notice they mainly on individual mistakes . Finally Rebuilding a team is not as easy as you think teams like Man city and Chelsea with tons of money struggle . I want them players to improve game by game as conceding 0 goals was a good sign
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Has won 5 in a row since you started this thread OP smoking
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:55 pm

I must say he is changing my mind about him ( and Mclewis as well of course Razz )
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:01 pm

My skepticism left me after the Parma loss honestly Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:57 pm

:coffee: I think he changed his style for the good reason , i still have my doubts . It often happens in Roma fans that a hero can turn to a zero over one game , hope that doesn't happen again
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 pm

I don't think he's changed his play that much. At most, he's made some slight adjustments in midfield due to the players he has at his disposal. The most surprising this he's done this season is move Pjanic forward to play a 4-3-2-1 with his midfielders attacking wide.

The main difference lately is that we've been making less individual errors and that makes a huge difference. Hopefully we could keep it up.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:01 am

his subs are the indications that he has changed when he take out an striker and put midfielder means that he got into conclusion that regardless of how many goals his team scored , they still have to keep it that way because at the end the numbers that shows on the screen matters
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down