BarrileteCosmico
justdoit_
Messi
7amood11
Babun
55 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 6 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I expect relations with UAE and Qatar to soar once everything is settled. The amount of humanitarian and military aid they provided us with is amazing to be honest. They deserve all the credit they get, an I won't be surprised if Libya forms some strong friendships with the two of them.

Also, massive props to Turkey, USA, England, France, and Tunisia. They helped us out a lot along with the UAE and Qatar and deserve credit as well.

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 6 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:09 pm

I hope both countries can help libya in creating an economic model (Something which the other states cant). Libya has just as much money so it can build a pretty good infrastructure, there is alot of potential for libya. I have a feeling libya will be the most successful arab country that went through revolution (along with syria if that happens). Im sure these are very exciting times for you, congrats again. Dont forget when you see something wrong dont be afraid to speak up, silence will result in the country taking a step back.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:52 am

America did it again.Gaddhaffi was a known american hater,america killed him in the name of "civilwar" just like they killed Sadham,any one with half political knowledge can understand this tactics.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 am

7amod, you are currently IN tripoli? Not scared? how come you have internet?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:48 am

free_cat wrote:7amod, you are currently IN tripoli? Not scared? how come you have internet?

No, I'm not there, wish I was though Sad
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 am

So Gaddafi would do a Hitler if rebels come close to him I take it?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 am

english_jewel wrote:So Gaddafi would do a Hitler if rebels come close to him I take it?

Suicide? It's possible, but I doubt it. I bet he's going to keep going even if he's outnumbered 1000 to 1. He knows that he won't regain any lost ground. So it became his intention to create as much chaos as possible and turn Tripoli into "fire and magma" (they've said it themselves)

I still mght be wrong though. Who knows how his brain works lol.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 am

Personally I was most happy to see his son who's often named as his successor get arrested...I mean in the BBC interviews he sounded like a b****

Not to mention that he's a womanizer, so much for being the "Sword of Islam" Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:11 am

Adit wrote:America did it again.Gaddhaffi was a known american hater,america killed him in the name of "civilwar" just like they killed Sadham,any one with half political knowledge can understand this tactics.

You're absolutely right!

Brilliant Americans convinced a single Tunisian Fruit Vendor to commit self immolation sparking a Tunisian revolt. Which later spread towards Egypt and Libya. Then we to the dismay of the civilized world ignored the Libyan pleas for assistance from the civilized, as well as those from the U.N., because we were dealing with inane domestic politics.

All a ruse, a clever ruse.

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZemrmHLqQsKNEHWOk_GDEV4R0wvN9vpKAZpSzJPPIM9zwKSS7

Inb4illuminati.

Last edited by Giuvitojuve on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 am

the problems created by ColdWar are finally getting fixed.......

Saddam
Gaddafi
Taliban/Al- Qaeda-still to go

btw i really wish the best for Libya.....
and hope the transition is good

lets not forget the Mujahideen were FF's too in their war aganist Russia....and look what they turned into....they were once applauded by and back by US
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:10 pm

imalegend wrote:the problems created by ColdWar are finally getting fixed.......

Saddam
Gaddafi
Taliban/Al- Qaeda-still to go

btw i really wish the best for Libya.....
and hope the transition is good

lets not forget the Mujahideen were FF's too in their war aganist Russia....and look what they turned into....they were once applauded by and back by US

You forget syria, yemen and to an extent iran.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Its funny how none of you mention Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Especially Bahrain, which by far have been the bloodiest (death/population) revolution yet, and the only one that is looking completely hopeless because all of Bahrain's neighbors are helping the government.

Also, I doubt you can say Iran is in the same ball park as those nations, since the president actually changes with time. Not to mention the more active Iranian people.

There was no single Arab regime free of tyranny. Even the rich gulf countries whose only saving grace is that they have too much wealth for a small population.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Bahrain is a big problem yes.....but the saudi government is backing their leader in the killings.... they sent their troops over there.....

nothing will happen in Bahrain until something happens in Saudi....and kicks out those corrupted kings and princes...

and nothing will happen in Saudi due to their influnece not just in Arab States but in the UN
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Giuvitojuve wrote:
Adit wrote:America did it again.Gaddhaffi was a known american hater,america killed him in the name of "civilwar" just like they killed Sadham,any one with half political knowledge can understand this tactics.

You're absolutely right!

Brilliant Americans convinced a single Tunisian Fruit Vendor to commit self immolation sparking a Tunisian revolt. Which later spread towards Egypt and Libya. Then we to the dismay of the civilized world ignored the Libyan pleas for assistance from the civilized, as well as those from the U.N., because we were dealing with inane domestic politics.

All a ruse, a clever ruse.

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZemrmHLqQsKNEHWOk_GDEV4R0wvN9vpKAZpSzJPPIM9zwKSS7

Inb4illuminati.
you obviously will defend america because you are an american,but your country is supporting all this " civil wars" because

1.America is not having good relations with these countries.

2.America supplies weapons to the protestants so that the new government will be pro america on international politics

3.Its all proven that america is an international thief,stealing petroleum from the politically in stable countries is their hobby.

World police my ass,their intentions are crystal clear.Destroy every governments who are Anti-America in nature.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 pm

oh again,im against Gaddafi too,but if you believe America has only one intention in this deal that is "make Libya a peaceful place" then you sir, have to go a long way inbefore even talk about international politics.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:17 pm

No nation or person involved in international politics has a singular or straightforward aim. The US is neither alone nor a villain because they share that trait.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Adit wrote:oh again,im against Gaddafi too,but if you believe America has only one intention in this deal that is "make Libya a peaceful place" then you sir, have to go a long way inbefore even talk about international politics.

ofcourse they have more then one intention.....why else would they only free Libya....when there are much worse things happening in Syria....Bahrain...Somalia etc....

everything is done in else interest......gaddafi was once useful but not anymore....he is a problem for not only his country but the whole world.....so he had to be taken out

but you know America isn't the only once involved.... NATO is....and France was a big part in helping the rebels....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Again America is not alone but they are leading the group arent they? UN is tottaly controlled by America believe it or not.

Im not talking specifically on Libya case,but america always had more than one intentions on any war they involved,in this case Gaddafi who is a known american hater.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 pm

being a pakistani i think you know more about US who supplied weapons to India and pakisthan at the same time during Kargil war. Laughing
Most hypocrytic nation imo.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 pm

I'd suggest learning a bit of history before going off on ill-advised nonsense like this. US the most hypocritical? Have you EVER studied world history?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:11 am

Adit wrote:Im not talking specifically on Libya case,but america always had more than one intentions on any war they involved,in this case Gaddafi who is a known american hater.
So...Libya gets rid of the POS in office that they hate and the US assists in the completing the process knowing that the relationship with the previous regime has deteriorated. Sounds like a win-win to me.

This should be about Libya, many congratulations.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:16 am

RedOranje wrote:I'd suggest learning a bit of history before going off on ill-advised nonsense like this. US the most hypocritical? Have you EVER studied world history?
No i havent studied your US based history printed in US presses.what part you didnt understand?

supplying weapons at the same time for India and pakisthan during war? or Blaming iraque and destroying that country for unfounded "deadly weapons" ?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:30 am

justdoit_ wrote:
Adit wrote:Im not talking specifically on Libya case,but america always had more than one intentions on any war they involved,in this case Gaddafi who is a known american hater.
So...Libya gets rid of the POS in office that they hate and the US assists in the completing the process knowing that the relationship with the previous regime has deteriorated. Sounds like a win-win to me.

This should be about Libya, many congratulations.
on this situation its a win -win for america and protestants but its a really massive win for america in long term.They will have another pro american government in middle east.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:51 am

After taking control over the majority (greater than 80%) of Bab Al-Aziziya and Gaddafi's compound, FFs found a huge and elaborate series of tunnels and mazes under the capital. Some of the tunnels shown in this video:

He has tunnels that go on for 30km and lead you outside of the city (Escape route). Other reports say that FFs have found a complete hospital underground, with facilities better than any of Libya's other medical facilities. (Says a lot about where all that money's going). People are guessing that Gaddafi's been underground ever since mid-June, but recently fled ever since Bab Al-Aziziya went to FF control.

In other news, FFs are just chasing the final few brigades in Tripoli. The rest of the FFs are now heading to Sirte, Gaddafi's hometown, and one of the final few cities left under Gaddafi's control. I expect some serious clashes to break out, as it's probably the last major city under Gaddafi's control.

================================================================

Adit, America haven't started this revolution, and nor have they been leading it. (They've had some great contributions that are highly appreciated, but there a few countries that have helped out more).

Just because the new government will suit America better, it doesn't mean that America caused it.

The people got rid of a dictator, America assisted us in completing the process. It's not some sort of crazy conspiracy as you make it out to be.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:30 am

I will miss the Brother Leader if he goes, he's done so much for the continent. I have the feeling we've not the end of him, the man has nine lives, he's survived several assasination attempts by the US and other terrorist groups.

The US led attack on him is reminiscent of Kwame Nkrumah, that's how the story will go, Libya will be reseted to decades in the past. Goodbye to free health care, electricity and education, good bye to womens rights, goodbye to scholarships and up-keeping monies for thousands of Libyan students worldwide including the US. Goodbye to sponsorship of the AU and African Unity, you'll sorely be missed Brother Leader.

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 6 41789137.optim

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 6 89440305.optim
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:51 am

^ lol at the guy talking about Libya when he's never been there.

African countries wanted him to stay so he can put more money in their economies.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next