THr Countdown for Marcelo has started

+2
guest7
huntsman
6 posters

Go down

THr Countdown for Marcelo has started  Empty THr Countdown for Marcelo has started

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 pm

In my opinion, we will see less and less of him, and by january, he will be nothing more than a bench warmer. Terrible defender by anyone's standards.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

THr Countdown for Marcelo has started  Empty Re: THr Countdown for Marcelo has started

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:41 pm

I truly hope there exists a countdown for you, and by january you will be gone to the Barca section. Sad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

THr Countdown for Marcelo has started  Empty Re: THr Countdown for Marcelo has started

Post by Mamad Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Ban him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Can we seriously stop this moron from trolling in our section, please?

I don't want to come to the Madrid section and see this Barcelona fan bag out our captain and our best players every single freaking day.

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Marcelo was a thorn in our side. We lost the second game because of him, not only him, but mainly because of him. And he was torn likr toilet paper in the first game by an unfit sanchez.

I am hoping we sign another defender, but coantrao can do a great job at lb. how wrong some were when they said he was redundant and there was no need to sign him. He was our best man in the last match.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:24 pm

what i love the most about huntsman is how he has a casillas avatar yet hates him lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:05 pm

how is he still 100% confused
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Ignore Huntsman if you don't like his delusions. The moderators obviously don't give a flip.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm

How many clasicos have we lost because of Marcelo?

This is my sincere opinionam He is a below average defender, and I believe Mourinho will bench him in the upcoming weeks. I ve got nothing against Marcelo off pitch, but on pitch things are different. I want us to have a backline made of steel
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:22 pm

You ll see. Today you laugh at my claims, tomorrow they'll make more sense.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down