halamadrid2
Zealous
McAgger
Valkyrja
Die Borussen
huntsman
10 posters

Go down

90Mins Countdown; Can Madrid Make it?  Empty 90Mins Countdown; Can Madrid Make it?

Post by huntsman Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 10:38

Some tactical awareness / points i thought about which will be decisive in the second leg of the Bayern vs Madrid tie.

Ronaldo should be at the top of his game.
Madrid should not concede from set pieces.
Madrid should focus and try not concede injury time goals.
Coentrao should start ahead of Marcelo and be at the top of his game
Arbelao should be at the top of his game
Iker should be at the top of his game; if iker shows his worth in big matches as some believe, then that's the right time to show what he's capable of.

Madrid should score at least one goal in the first half and not concede at all if possible
Madrid should start with a balanced formation between defense and offence; madrid should attack but should not give away the game in the first few mins; a 0 - 0 draw for 90mins isnt bad and scoring a goal in the last min gasp of injury time is a possibility. This scenario is not the preferred one, but it is better than giving away the game early in the game. The game is 90mins, and madrid should make sure they fight until the very last min.
Having said that, Madrid should also be briefed by Mourinho about the possiblity of conceding an early goal despite even dominating. Such is the game, the players have to be briefed that even though it might seem not fair to them, they might find themselves 1 down and in that case, they shouldnt lose their cool. They should focus, absorb the goal, continue to attack and who knows, they might score a couple and take the game to extra time. mourinho should also ask the players to give their best, but avoid taking cheap yellow cards or even red in case they were down ala Pepe / Khedira ways.
Madrid should also be ready in case the game went for extra time and penalties shoot outs; wild cards such as kaka should be kept and unvieled after the game events unviel themselves ie in the second half but no later than min 60.
Iker should be ready, really at the top of his game esp if the game went to penalty shootouts.
Di Maria should start at the left with Ozil in the middle. Di Maria has been a disaster as of late even in the eyes of the most forgiving critics, but he has been starting regularly for sometime now and he has been playing in the clasico game and thus his moral should be good. Perhaps he will compensate for his previous failures with something today. Kaka is without a doubt Madrid's best player, the cieling is endless for this genius of a player, but with one problem, he is as good as you believe / want him to be. Lately, he has been shunned, and playing him now in such a decisive match is not only not fair, but doesnt suit his physiologoy, not that its going to happen now anyway. But Kaka is a delicate kind of player, he can be the best player at madrid for 7 consecutive matches but once you shun him off, his moral will be affected.
Di Maria might prove decisive to shutdown or help in shutting down Ribery. Thus, start Di Maria, lecture him about not to exagerate with his excessive dribbling and diving. Start the game, let the game events unviel, calculate the options, and make the necessary changes to the plan. Leave the best cards until they're needed and when they're needed, kaka. Protect your best asset from being absorbed by the technical screw-ups made by the managerial staff in the last few games or the current game events. Use them when you have no other options.

Good Luck Madrid. You will need it.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

90Mins Countdown; Can Madrid Make it?  Empty Re: 90Mins Countdown; Can Madrid Make it?

Post by Die Borussen Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 10:49

im worried about arbeloa stopping ribbery and the set pieces

i hope madrid dont concede more than 1 goal cause i believe they will score at least 2 goals today..

so the worst possible scenario the ET.. which is still bad cause the players are tired from the classico while bayern ones didnt play any full 90 minute game...

good luck!!!!!!!!!

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

90Mins Countdown; Can Madrid Make it?  Empty Re: 90Mins Countdown; Can Madrid Make it?

Post by Valkyrja Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 11:06

Kaka is Madrid's best player :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 12:00

I have not been more nervous since the Carling Cup Final vs Cardiff. Mou needs to pull his magic here, la decima could not have been closer.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 12:06

Kaka is our best player. All 96 kilos of him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 12:28

Leave the best cards until they're needed and when they're needed, kaka. Protect your best asset from being absorbed by the technical screw-ups made by the managerial staff in the last few games or the current game events. Use them when you have no other options.

:brickwall:

Why would you start with your best players on the bench??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 14:37

3-1 to Madrid, Gomez miss in first leg will come back to hunt Bavarians. RM to win 10th UCL title on 19 May.

Spoiler:
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 14:39

Your quite high up the rankings(2nd) in the prediction league thread, thanks Matpol lol, now we only need vanpersecutor to predict a Madrid win and we are all set
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 14:41

Don't forget a Gil jinx thread.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 14:45

Bayern's already in Munich :coffee:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:23

Zealous wrote:Kaka is our best player. All 96 kilos of him.
Kaka is madrid's finest player.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:27

halamadrid2 wrote:
Leave the best cards until they're needed and when they're needed, kaka. Protect your best asset from being absorbed by the technical screw-ups made by the managerial staff in the last few games or the current game events. Use them when you have no other options.

:brickwall:

Why would you start with your best players on the bench??
I have explained this already. It's a screw up which we have to live up with now mainly on mourinhos part.

We might be a very good team and we could end up winning the cl without him but with him we are the best, and the odds are with us no matter what.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:32

I AM SO NERVOUS, THAT MY NUTS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:35

Anything can happen.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:41

Idrisozet wrote:I AM SO NERVOUS, THAT MY NUTS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Why are you nervous? You were confident that Real stood no chance against Bayern and Real's team sucks balls.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:44

izzy wrote:

Why are you nervous? You were confident that Real stood no chance against Bayern and Real's team sucks balls.

You dont get it man, I never said Madrid was not a good team. My point was that I dont think they are rightfuly 2nd best team in the world, that was my arguement.

But I guess I am wrong now, if Madrid manage to beat Bayern and Porgresses to the final to beat Chelsea, then ultimately they are the best team followed by Chelsea and Bayern with Barca 4th.

But if Bayern beat them again and win against Chelse then the case is difference, untill the final we dont know who the best of the best is, but one obvious thing now, is that Real-Madrid are now officially better than Barca.

I like putting my ideal and mind out there and hving them debated, I love when I am proven wrong, it only makes me better.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:48

Idrisozet wrote:
izzy wrote:

You dont get it man, I never said Madrid was not a good team. My point was that I dont think they are rightfuly 2nd best team in the world that was my arguement.

But I guess I am wrong now, if Madrid manage to beat Bayern and Porgressed to the final to beat Chelsea, then ultimately they are the best team followed by Chelsea and Bayern with Barca 4th.

But if Bayern beat them again and win against Chelse then the case is difference, untill the final we dont know who the best of the best is, but one obvious thing now, is that Real-Madrid are now officially better than Barca.

No, You were preaching that Real have proven nothing and that Bayern are at Barca level all season long. You constatly said Barca destroy Madrid so Bayern would toy with Madrid. Why are you retreating now?

You have the best GK in the world
Best Fullback
Best Midfielders
Best Wingers
Best Ukrainian Player
Best Striker
Oh sorry, Best PLAYMAKER GK.

Where has all this confidence gone?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 16:16

Omd, I cant deny saying some of those stuff, but I never said bayern will destroy Madrid.....or toy with them,,,only said I thought we're a better team
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down