Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said...

+12
futbol_bill
Babun
H.A.
huntsman
Doc
FennecFox7
Senor Penguin
Ganso
the xcx
guest7
Mr Nick09
Vapotrini
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said...

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Vapotroni had noble intents when making this post, i respect that.

But it didnt take long for the "im holier than you, i do no fault and my shit white" rhethoric to take over, that im disappointed with

Try having a horde of trolls biting at your neck and you'll soon understand.

Something Cris Rock said that often makes me think of Madrid fans: "Sense? I'm not gonna let a little thing like sense come between me and my point."

I, Sportscry and you were discussing something with no trolling but as soon as we advanced what we thought to be the truth, you lost your composure and said you were about to troll. then yeah, I suppose the lurkers that were reading with no intentions to post at first, intervene and had a strong reactions. But all due respect, you brought it upon yourself.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said...

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Gee thanks for the compliment, I think!!! You probably don't know, but I'm a little beyond mature. My age is 3 x the average age of posters here. But to fair, Sportsczy and Nick usually have the same perspective as I on most matters.

Speaking of which, I agree with them on the subject of diving. Barca don't do it just against Madrid, and some of them do it with the Seleccion.
As stated above the worst are Busquets, Pedro and Alves. Mind you we have Ronaldo that is just as bad. But it's a deliberate strategy, as mentioned above that has become more prevalent since Pep arrived. Barcelona has a lot of strength, but their weakness is physical strength / size. It is this weakness that Mou is tactically trying to take advantage of with the hard tackles. (hard not cheap shots like Marcelo did the other day). And as mentioned above, both tactics are borderline illegal but it's a fact of futbol. Also as Sportczy stated, it's also an age old (and I better than anyone here can speak to the past) practice, to counteract divers, you take them out hard.

So enough of this topic about Barcelona divers and Madrid's hard tackles, it just part of the game. Both sides do it, maybe one more than the other, but it is normal futbol for most clubs not just these two.

And just to be clear, besides my age I acknowledge that I have some definite bias. Both towards Real Madrid and also towards Spanish Seleccion.

Rest assured Bill, the compliment was sincere and genuine. And there's nothing wrong with being bias, cause if you weren't you'd hardly be human. However there's a difference in being bias and just blindless and mindlessly accepting things. Like yourself, I'm probably 3x time the average age here and truth be told, I should be ashamed to here (now) trolling.

Yes ok Barca may dive, but which team doesn't dive when necessary?

Also, one straight question for you. Has Barca dived more against Madrid since Mou took over or not?

I feel like I'm the only one here seeing the obvious. You're playing a game and a team is being physical with you, the ref... not acknowledging anything in sight. Hmm, what to do? I'm being unfairly knocked off of the ball and nothing is being called. How do I counter this?

I think I can safely say barca has been embellishing a WHOLE lot more since Madrid decided to become "physical". And PS: Madrid are not physical, Madrid have become dirty. The EPL is physical. There is a gargantuan difference.

Sorry I don't agree with you. Barca's diving increased when Pep took over. Again it's not just against Madrid, it's done all the time in particular with Alves, Busquets and Pedro. The hard tackling strategy came about with Mou specifically against Barca and is a deliberate strategy to take advantage of Barca's physical weakness and to counteract the diving. Part of futbol and no Madrid is not any dirtier than Barca.

I disagree.

And with all due respect, are you telling me that Barcelona would prefer to have a set piece than keep on running their tiki taka? If you do believe that.... or believe you'd witnessed it, I have to ask. Why? Why would they want to stop the play? Stop their brand. They're notoriously bad at set pieces, so what exactly is to gain there? Nothing. That simply just doesn't make sense to me, and call me bias if you like but I've never witnessed players diving in certain areas to gain a free kick, unlike a certain someone.

I'm being 100% honest.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Nothing to do with set pieces. Trying to get players carded to take away their aggressiveness and to get players sent off if you can. Diving is also a defensive strategy with support behind you if you think you're going to lose the ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:I actually don't mind most of the dives Iniesta makes. He usually does it to avoid contact as opposed to creating contact... he would get snapped in half otherwise. The one's i can't stand are the bs ones.
I don't mind him either as much and at least he's otherwise a good guy.

When I watch Biscuits, Pedro and Alves they just try to milk as much as they can out of any situation. If that doesn't work then you can bet on them to surround the ref in eager protest. They're just plain douchebags with no moral compass.

All of this would be much easier to accept if they weren't part of a team that is professed to play "beautiful" football and are supposedly the best in decades.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Hillarious, he comes on pretending to be respectful and promoting peace and understanding, and turns out to be the biggest troll of them all.

Vapowhatever, if you think anyone cant see past your humble and respectful front, you're as delusional as Xavi. I mean come on, try better at trolling next time. Go away and feel sorry for yourself that deigned to try and bring order to the barbarian Real Madrid fans. Rolling Eyes
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Vapotrini wrote:

PS: Giggity, phew! I'm sure now that you've given your respect, Messi is finally sleeping better. We got another file guys... great... put it with the rest of them: under shit that don't count.
What are you talking about Very Happy. Go bring your nonsense else where Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:10 pm

You still aren't getting it. Barca is only REACTING, R-E-A-C-T-I-N-G to MADRID'S ACTIONS.

How in the world can I convince people of anything if they honestly believe that fouling is "within the rules of the game"? And how the game is "supposed to be played." Or that it's been going on "since I've known football"? Every single one of you has lost sight. You're so desperate to win you'll accept ANYTHING to get there. Shame on every single one of you that accepts that and passes it off as "tactics".

FFS, you're the most pristigious football club on earth, stop accepting shit that deep down you know is just that... SHIT! It's what minnows have done from the beginning of football and what they'll always continue to do. Cause there's simply nothing else they can do to compete. WITHIN THE RULES OF THE GAME.

But whatever, if you guys are happy with that brand of football, good for you. But please, don't for a second think you're gonna convince a single *bleep* person that it's "how the game should be played."

I'd be ashamed personally, but that's just me.

I may not be from Barcelona but I'm damned frigging proud to say that I've been supporting them for over 2 decades now and they've NEVER ONCE resorted to these "tactics" to get the better of their opponents.

Again, you've all lost focus: We aren't owners, we have no real vested interests in any clubs financial gain. Know what our job is? Only to ENJOY how our teams play. That's it! Not to win titles at any cost. Sickening you lot are.

No wonder I feel dirty just being here.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe_el loco Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdcZ7JT3_ZI&feature=share watch that video and dont tlk bullshit vapotrini
pepe_el loco
pepe_el loco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe_el loco Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 pm

violence has always been a part of clasicos. back when real dominated barca resorted to those tactics.
pepe_el loco
pepe_el loco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Vapotrini wrote:You still aren't getting it. Barca is only REACTING, R-E-A-C-T-I-N-G to MADRID'S ACTIONS.

How in the world can I convince people of anything if they honestly believe that fouling is "within the rules of the game"? And how the game is "supposed to be played." Or that it's been going on "since I've known football"? Every single one of you has lost sight. You're so desperate to win you'll accept ANYTHING to get there. Shame on every single one of you that accepts that and passes it off as "tactics".

FFS, you're the most pristigious football club on earth, stop accepting shit that deep down you know is just that... SHIT! It's what minnows have done from the beginning of football and what they'll always continue to do. Cause there's simply nothing else they can do to compete. WITHIN THE RULES OF THE GAME.

But whatever, if you guys are happy with that brand of football, good for you. But please, don't for a second think you're gonna convince a single *bleep* person that it's "how the game should be played."

I may not be from Barcelona but I'm damned *bleep* proud to say that I've been supporting them for over 2 decades now and they've NEVER ONCE resorted to these "tactics" to get the better of their opponents.

Again, you've all lost focus: We aren't owners, we have no real vested interests in any clubs financial gain. Know what our job is? Only to ENJOY how our teams play. That's it! Not to win titles at any cost. Sickening you lot are.

Why are you SO riled up about how some us madrid fans think of the club?

And about the tactics you have talked about I have a video that shows most of the physical play that happened between BOTH teams that dates to 2 decades ago. This isn't the first time a clasico has been physical btw.

No one condones physical play nor diving and acting. Does that mean teams won't use it? Be realistic since they are tactics to make sure a team wins. No point into insulting anyone because you think Barcelona are the noble ones.

Here's the video:

Last edited by H.A. on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Be ashamed for yourself and take your patronizing somewhere else. We're playing great football now and are very happy with Mou's managing and tactics. He has his personality issues... but so be it. He hasn't crossed the line with his antics enough to become a big problem. You're only crying because the gap is now virtually non-existent with Barca and we haven't even nearly hit our peak.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Vapotrini wrote:You still aren't getting it. Barca is only REACTING, R-E-A-C-T-I-N-G to MADRID'S ACTIONS.

No wonder I feel dirty just being here.

We are the ones reacting to your slight hand cheating

If you feel that way, then gtfo, no need to come here and insult the people of this section. Incredibly disrespectful, i thought you were a better individual.

let it be of records that you opened this thread, and when faced with diverging arguments, you chose the way of trolling, mocking and insulting our fans to get out. You can let go of the cap button now.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 pm

H.A. wrote:

I may not be from Barcelona but I'm damned *bleep* proud to say that I've been supporting them for over 2 decades now and they've NEVER ONCE resorted to these "tactics" to get the better of their opponents.

And about the tactics you have talked about I have a video that shows most of the physical play that happened between BOTH teams that dates to 2 decades ago. This isn't the first time a clasico has been physical btw.

No one condones physical play nor diving and acting. Does that mean teams won't use it? Be realistic since they are tactics to make sure a team wins. No point into insulting anyone because you think Barcelona are the noble ones.

Here's the video:

Yeah PLEASE show me players from any clasico consistently trying to injure others? I don't have to watch videos, I have a clear enough memory. Know what the clasico USED to be? An EXTREMELY heated affair with 22 players with the utmost respect & regard for one another. Now it's pretty close to being nothing but a spectacle that the world laughs at.

It's one thing to do what's "necessary" to stop your opposition. It used to be the (dark dirty little secret in football). Now, it's apparently something to be proud of.

Obviously different generations cause for the life of me, I just don't get it.

Done here. It was pointless from the start.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Everybody in France at least called the supercopa a wonderful football spectacle other than the last incidents.... i have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Anyhow, i'm done with this nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 pm

i suggest that jack daniels closes down this thread. it isnt going anywhere and it is unnecessary.

you dont need 4 pages of nonsense to show your supposed respect to an individual.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:Everybody in France at least called the supercopa a wonderful football spectacle other than the last incidents.... i have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

You don't get it, how surprising. Rolling Eyes

Not to mention that you proved my point without even realizing it. What's that they called it? A spec ta what?

Sigh.

Nite.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm

The Madrid One wrote:i suggest that jack daniels closes down this thread. it isnt going anywhere and it is unnecessary.

you dont need 4 pages of nonsense to show your supposed respect to an individual.

Agreed. It's been mostly junk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Everybody in France at least called the supercopa a wonderful football spectacle other than the last incidents.... i have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

You don't get it, how surprising. Rolling Eyes

I don't have to get you... nobody here does. You're in the Madrid section. Please gtfo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Yup, common sense comes out and Madrid goes running for the hills. Similar to when they meet Barca.

Nite princess.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Vapotrini wrote:Yup, common sense comes out and Madrid goes running for the hills. Similar to when they meet Barca.

Nite princess.

Yeah i know 2+2=5 and we just don't get it. Continue living in the abstract lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:38 pm

I feel the same, great spectacle with a lot of drama and entertaining stuff going on.

You know it's funny, here in the US they mock football for all the diving and play acting, and make it sound as a whimpy spor; The word cup final probably made more damage to football here than it did positive things. But they get excited about the drama and fighting going on in playoff series for example, Lakers x Dallas got rough, and the sauce went up, great stuff.

there is a difference between playing rough and hard, and the dirty fooling that occurred.

we dont caution it of course, but it serves now as a propaganda argument to demean us.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
H.A. wrote:

Here's the video:

Yeah PLEASE show me players from any clasico consistently trying to injure others? I don't have to watch videos, I have a clear enough memory. Know what the clasico USED to be? An EXTREMELY heated affair with 22 players with the utmost respect & regard for one another. Now it's pretty close to being nothing but a spectacle that the world laughs at.

It's one thing to do what's "necessary" to stop your opposition. It used to be the (dark dirty little secret in football). Now, it's apparently something to be proud of.

Obviously different generations cause for the life of me, I just don't get it.

Done here. It was pointless from the start.

Who said anyone is proud of it? You seem to point out that EVERYONE at the club is proud with what happened!

It was 3 tackles that were bad but you make it seem that all tackles were intended to injure anyone. I am not happy it happened, the club didn't think what happened was good. Already most fans here said its unfortunate but what happened happened just deal with it and move on instead of taking jabs at us madridistas.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Vapotrini wrote:Like yourself, I'm probably 3x time the average age here and truth be told, I should be ashamed to here (now) trolling.
Then act like one.

Cut the crap and stop being immature.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3