RealGunner
Mr Nick09
rwo power
donttreadonred
Yeezus
83 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 4 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:I expect Clichy and Ben Arfa to come on at half time. This is like a final trial mole....

the interesting thing is that Evra must play well. He's flopped hard for France recently. Malouda actually played very well against Serbia... but we'll see if he can show up again tomorrow.

Ben arfa just doesn't have the experience in Blanc's system yet. He's going to be fantastic super sub though. And Blanc will bring him in quickly if Malouda or Nasri fail.

Yeah i know i just like dont Evra or Malouda lol....

Also for what its worth i agree with you on the super sub idea, plus the more time on the bench the more likely it is he doesnt impress :coffee:

But Evra better fail lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 4 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:20 pm

You really expect for Evra to perform after 3 years lmao
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 pm

The thing is that Blanc at times forces Evra to just stay back. This is one of those times with Malouda and Ribery both playing on the left. It will be interesting to see if he keeps shape when he is not allowed to attack. If he does it well, then he's ok actually. But if he gets raped regardless, bye bye evra.

Blanc heaped a lot of praise on Clichy today. It was an indirect warning to Evra.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 am

The French Football Federation (FFF) reportedly considers Zinedine Zidane just as strong a candidate for the role of national team coach as Didier Deschamps.

According to L'Equipe, while Real Madrid's sporting director has no previous coaching experience, the Bleus legend is viewed as a viable replacement for Laurent Blanc, who stepped down following the country's disappointing Euro 2012 campaign.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:16 pm

mtfootball wrote:The French Football Federation (FFF) reportedly considers Zinedine Zidane just as strong a candidate for the role of national team coach as Didier Deschamps.

According to L'Equipe, while Real Madrid's sporting director has no previous coaching experience, the Bleus legend is viewed as a viable replacement for Laurent Blanc, who stepped down following the country's disappointing Euro 2012 campaign.
This is tough for me, as Zizou is one of my favorite players ever. That said, I don't want to see him as the manager of France's national team. It would be a figurehead appointment. Zizou knows his football, but to have his first coaching role be as the national team manager...? That's insane.

I'm personally hoping for Didier Deschamps. I've been a fan of his for a while now, and I wanted him as LFC manager in the last three managerial changes. The guy knows his tactics, espouses a positive and attractive brand of football, and has shown he is capable of managing egos. His Marseille side were unlucky to end up in 10th last season. injuries, a lack or depth, and inexperience, amoung other complications, crippled the side.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:08 pm

France Squad for WCQ:

GK: Landreau, Lloris, Mandanda

DEF: Yanga-Mbiwa, Clichy, Evra, Jallet, Kos, Rami, Reveillere, Sakho.

MF: Cabaye, Gonalons, Capoue, Diaby, Mavuba, Matuidi, Valbuena

FW: Benzema, Giroud, Gomis, Menez, Ribery

Not a bad squad at all. Gourcuff would have been called up if he was fit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:11 pm

No Varane. No tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:12 pm

I'd go for this team

----------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------------

Reveillere------------Mbiwa------------Koscielny---------------Clichy---------

-------------Cabaye------------Capoue------------Diaby------------------------

-----Menez------------------------Gomis---------------------------Ribery----------
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Looks average aside from Ribery and a few others. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Lyon have most of the talent atm. Just need them to mature and France will be back.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Lloris
Jallet-Mbiwa-Koscielny-Evra
Capoue-Cabaye-Diaby
Giroud-Benzema-Ribery

Gomis is there because Deschamps is playing both Benz and Giroud so he needs cover.

433 is a certainty.

Capoue, Cabaye and Diaby all play the same way... namely, they are B2B types that can pass and have skill. Deschamps is compensating for the lack of playmaking mids by going for all around mids in all 3 positions. Pretty smart if you ask me. No true DMs.

Regarding youth, PSG and Lyon both have massive talent coming up. The U17 teams at the Euro this summer had 6 PSG products and 4 from Lyon. The U21 team is the best since the early 90s and that team has players from everywhere. It will take a little luck for us to qualify for the WC since we're a year or 2 away from some of that talent hitting the radar...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:16 pm

I rather play Gomis than Giroud Razz for my own personal gain but i know Benzema will start ahead of him lol

what do you think of Adrien Rabiot sports ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:21 pm

RealGunner wrote:I rather play Gomis than Giroud Razz for my own personal gain but i know Benzema will start ahead of him lol

Rabiot is a MONSTER. Freakin great talent. He's 17 years and 4 months.... and Carlo of all people plays him lol. His problem is that he needs to develop his right foot a little bit. He always cuts back to get it on his left and makes it easy for defenders to recover. I really don't see any other flaw in his game. I hope his ego can handle the attention. A lot of these kids that are "stars" very early lose the plot...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Hope Cabaye plays as he's seriously lacking any type of match fitness, looks knackered after 50 mins atm.

Hardly surprising as he had hardly any pre-season at all but still.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I rather play Gomis than Giroud Razz for my own personal gain but i know Benzema will start ahead of him lol

Rabiot is a MONSTER. Freakin great talent. He's 17 years and 4 months.... and Carlo of all people plays him lol. His problem is that he needs to develop his right foot a little bit. He always cuts back to get it on his left and makes it easy for defenders to recover. I really don't see any other flaw in his game. I hope his ego can handle the attention. A lot of these kids that are "stars" very early lose the plot...

Agreed with most of it. He will also have a lot of Competition for the NT with so many midfielders around and upcoming
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:20 pm

DD basically said that DIaby is starting. So that's that. He also said that he didn't want to keep changing the CB pairing... so there's a decent chance that Mbiwa-Sakho pairing get another go.

We could see:

Lloris
Reveillere-Mbiwa-Sakho-Evra
Diaby-Cabaye-Mavuba
Valbuena-Benzema-Ribery

He's in love with Mavuba (rightly so) and he's going to start.

DD also seems to want more discipline at RB, which would indicate Reveillere.

The only spot that's really uncertain is RW. It could be Valbuena, Menez or even Benzema with Giroud in the middle.

I put Valbuena in there because he's more accustomed to that spot and he has been very consistent with his performances at France NT. Menez and Benzema are risks in that spot.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Lloris
Reveillere Sakho Mbiwa Clichy
Cabaye Diaby
Valbuena Benzema Ribery
Giroud

Benzema plays best with a goalscorer alongside him, and Giroud is the best France have.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:11 pm

DD already said that the system is going to be a 433. So you will have 3 pure midfielders in there, no doubt.

WIthout DIaby in form, i didn't like it. But with Mavuba, Cabaye and Diaby, i like it a lot. They can all do a lot of different things.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 pm

French team in training, Diaby to start: réveillere yanga-mbiwa sakho evra - mavuba diaby cabaye - menez benzema ribery
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Mbiwa and Sakho confirmed as starting CBs against Finland.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:French team in training, Diaby to start: réveillere yanga-mbiwa sakho evra - mavuba diaby cabaye - menez benzema ribery

Yep. good choices imo. I prefer Koscielny over Sakho... but DD has vowed that he won't start players who don't start for club. So Koscielny is one the outside looking in for now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:39 pm

France switched off in 2nd half, could easily have been 1 - 1, but in the end one goal was enough and the better side won.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Gardiens : Lloris (Tottenham), Mandanda (Marseille), Landreau (Lille)
Défenseurs : Clichy (Manchester City/ ANG), Evra (Manchester United/ ANG), Jallet et Sakho (PSG), Rami (Valence/ ESP), Yanga-Mbiwa (Montpellier), Koscielny (Arsenal/ ANG), Mathieu Debuchy (Lille)
Milieux : Cabaye (Newcastle/ ANG), Gonalons (Lyon), Matuidi (PSG), Valbuena (Marseille), M.Sissoko et Capoue (Toulouse), L. Diarra (Anzhi/RUS).
Attaquants : Benzema (Real Madrid/ ESP), Giroud (Arsenal/ ANG), Gomis (Lyon), Ménez (PSG), Ribéry (Bayern Munich/ ALL)

Lol, that midfield is atrocious. There's Cabaye, Valbeuna and then 5 DMs. Even Lass got called lollol.

We are parking the bus like there's no tomorrow against Spain.

Nasri and Ben Arfa will never see the NT as long DD is there unless they go and beg... i don't think they have it in them. Diaby and Mavuba are injured. Varane is very close to getting in.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Lloris
Debuchy Sakho Mbiwa Clichy
Cabaye Matuidi
Valbuena Benzema Ribery
Giroud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 am

Clement Chantome called up for Lassana who faked an injury to get away

would have rather called Grenier tbh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:54 am

Koscielny and Sakho played together at training behind closed doors
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next