Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:23 pm

omarish wrote:his attitude has been abit worrying, I think he seems alot "ego" like Ronaldo. 2 of them in one team is not very good.

About his child, you never know the full story. It sounds stupid though.

what do you mean?

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
omarish wrote:his attitude has been abit worrying, I think he seems alot "ego" like Ronaldo. 2 of them in one team is not very good.

About his child, you never know the full story. It sounds stupid though.

what do you mean?

I mean he doesn't look like the next Messi, he looks more and more like the next Ronaldo if anything. The superstar look, the selfishness he showed in the Brazil games... I'm not completly sure if he is a player we need or want in our team.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Well... it is kind of stupid for a 19 year old soccer phenom to have a kid. I wonder who the mother is.

it's a bit awkward, true, paying the price of fame and mistakes made. Not that it's a bad thing to have a kid, but im sure he did some pretty reckless things.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:28 pm

omarish wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
omarish wrote:his attitude has been abit worrying, I think he seems alot "ego" like Ronaldo. 2 of them in one team is not very good.

About his child, you never know the full story. It sounds stupid though.

what do you mean?

I mean he doesn't look like the next Messi, he looks more and more like the next Ronaldo if anything. The superstar look, the selfishness he showed in the Brazil games... I'm not completly sure if he is a player we need or want in our team.

are you telling me that messi doesnt show selfishness? or doesnt have a diva attitude?

you guys are just fishing for things to throw at him Wink
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
omarish wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
omarish wrote:his attitude has been abit worrying, I think he seems alot "ego" like Ronaldo. 2 of them in one team is not very good.

About his child, you never know the full story. It sounds stupid though.

what do you mean?

I mean he doesn't look like the next Messi, he looks more and more like the next Ronaldo if anything. The superstar look, the selfishness he showed in the Brazil games... I'm not completly sure if he is a player we need or want in our team.

are you telling me that messi doesnt show selfishness? or doesnt have a diva attitude?

you guys are just fishing for things to throw at him Wink

Messi shows selfishness when he needs to not when he shouldn't. Anyways, he doesn't even show off that selfishness much anyways. And I don't see the diva attitude, atleast not in public. How he is outside public idk
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Like i said, just fishing for things to throw at him.

sounds like you are forcing the issue at best.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:16 pm

How am I fishing? I know what I saw in the Brazil games. his decision making there was just poor.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Ganso on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Ive said this many times,hes rarely selfish......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Ganso on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 pm

omarish wrote:How am I fishing? I know what I saw in the Brazil games. his decision making there was just poor.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Kuru on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 pm

omarish wrote:How am I fishing? I know what I saw in the Brazil games. his decision making there was just poor.

Just as Nick said, you're just fishing for things to throw at him.
I believe several people told you by now that the selfishness he showed with the national team at the Copa was a one off, and he's rarely this selfish with Santos, but you keep on bringing up the same topic over and over again...
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 pm

You guys agree that Neymar showed alot of selfishness and yet you say I'm fishing for it? Laughing

I'm just judging by what I saw, doesn't neccesarily mean I'm fishing for things to throw at him.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Ganso on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 pm

dude,youre judging a player by nt performances. Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Kuru on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:13 pm

omarish wrote:You guys agree that Neymar showed alot of selfishness and yet you say I'm fishing for it? Laughing

I'm just judging by what I saw, doesn't neccesarily mean I'm fishing for things to throw at him.

And we told you that it was a one off incident, and he's USUALLY not that selfish.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm just reacting by you guys saying that I'm just fishing for things to throw at him. I still think he is selfish, I remember someone said it too in a few pages back. (I also remember Ganso saying that he has stopped with it)

ESPN says so too:

Weaknesses: His temperament is open to question following a number of disciplinary problems and he has been accused of being selfish, as well as indulging in some of football's dark arts.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/132948/neymar-da-silva-santos-j%C3%BAnior?cc=5739
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Ganso on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Facepalm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 pm

this is how ridiculous this sounds.

>Neymar just had a baby

>Omarish: his attitude is worrying
>I: why?
>O: he doesnt look like the next messi
>I: uh?
>O: he is selfish and he has ego, i have seen him with brazil
>I: messi is selfish and he has ego too
>O: but but messi has the good kind of selfish
>I: ...
>O:I saw him with brazil, so it counts for all his 2+ years of career
>G: you have only seen him with brazil....
>O: ESPN definitely agrees with me, i dont know him well, so i definitely trust ESPN to tell what's what.

/facepalm

dude look, he showed a bit too much of individualism in the copa trying to prove himself, big deal. In general he is a lot more altruist. Fyi, messi can show selfishness and ego during big moments just because he wants to score, and he forgets the easy target. And there isnt an archetype for young players out there, you dont either turn into ROnaldo or Messi. You have only seen him, with brazil, so you barely know him, and you jump to conclusions again, too fast, just like with Coentrao, not surprising.

Kid just had a baby, how is he more worrying than he was yesterday. He made bad decisions, big deal, he is 19. Being a prodigy, doesnt mean that you skip your teenage years.

you sound as if he is going downhill with his behavior, which is completely untrue. And when we say you are fishing it's because, instead of admitting that you dont have a point pressing that issue, you mention how he is selfish, as if that is a problem he has on a weekly basis.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:50 pm

I agree with Huntsman, a CM, maybe even Modric.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by xabi on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 pm

no need to get upset about omarish lol... he is a closet barca fan anyway
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by the xcx on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:06 am

@xabi wrote:no need to get upset about omarish lol... he is a closet barca fan anyway
lol
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Zealous on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:29 am

Nick's post made me straight up LOL for real.

_________________
Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:31 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:this is how ridiculous this sounds.

>Neymar just had a baby

>Omarish: his attitude is worrying
>I: why?
>O: he doesnt look like the next messi
>I: uh?
>O: he is selfish and he has ego, i have seen him with brazil
>I: messi is selfish and he has ego too
>O: but but messi has the good kind of selfish
>I: ...
>O:I saw him with brazil, so it counts for all his 2+ years of career
>G: you have only seen him with brazil....
>O: ESPN definitely agrees with me, i dont know him well, so i definitely trust ESPN to tell what's what.

/facepalm

dude look, he showed a bit too much of individualism in the copa trying to prove himself, big deal. In general he is a lot more altruist. Fyi, messi can show selfishness and ego during big moments just because he wants to score, and he forgets the easy target. And there isnt an archetype for young players out there, you dont either turn into ROnaldo or Messi. You have only seen him, with brazil, so you barely know him, and you jump to conclusions again, too fast, just like with Coentrao, not surprising.

Kid just had a baby, how is he more worrying than he was yesterday. He made bad decisions, big deal, he is 19. Being a prodigy, doesnt mean that you skip your teenage years.

you sound as if he is going downhill with his behavior, which is completely untrue. And when we say you are fishing it's because, instead of admitting that you dont have a point pressing that issue, you mention how he is selfish, as if that is a problem he has on a weekly basis.

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by guest7 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:48 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:this is how ridiculous this sounds.

>Neymar just had a baby

>Omarish: his attitude is worrying
>I: why?
>O: he doesnt look like the next messi
>I: uh?
>O: he is selfish and he has ego, i have seen him with brazil
>I: messi is selfish and he has ego too
>O: but but messi has the good kind of selfish
>I: ...
>O:I saw him with brazil, so it counts for all his 2+ years of career
>G: you have only seen him with brazil....
>O: ESPN definitely agrees with me, i dont know him well, so i definitely trust ESPN to tell what's what.

/facepalm

dude look, he showed a bit too much of individualism in the copa trying to prove himself, big deal. In general he is a lot more altruist. Fyi, messi can show selfishness and ego during big moments just because he wants to score, and he forgets the easy target. And there isnt an archetype for young players out there, you dont either turn into ROnaldo or Messi. You have only seen him, with brazil, so you barely know him, and you jump to conclusions again, too fast, just like with Coentrao, not surprising.

Kid just had a baby, how is he more worrying than he was yesterday. He made bad decisions, big deal, he is 19. Being a prodigy, doesnt mean that you skip your teenage years.

you sound as if he is going downhill with his behavior, which is completely untrue. And when we say you are fishing it's because, instead of admitting that you dont have a point pressing that issue, you mention how he is selfish, as if that is a problem he has on a weekly basis.

Since when has Messi showed egoness? Messis decision making is almost perfect, all Messi cares about is that it will end up like a goal, doesn't need to be by him. Statistics pretty much agree with me that Messis ego is minimum (and waaaaaay lower than Neymar obviously), in top 10 highest passing ratio, 2nd highest assister in europe, his linkup goals with his teammates etc.

Btw, I even said we shouldn't buy Neymar from the start, pre Brazil. But the Brazil games just showed the dark sides of him, and yes ESPN agrees. They obviously watch him... (and yes he is 19, but we are buying the product at 19 not when he is more mature, so it doesnt even matter)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Zealous on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Omarish if you haven't seen a player regularly don't be surprised that none is taking you seriously.

_________________
Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:29 pm



Total ownage skills from Neymar's copa america campaign. Yes he was not that good but this these skills are jizz worthy Very Happy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Ganso on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

@EarlyPrototype wrote:

Total ownage skills from Neymar's copa america campaign. Yes he was not that good but this these skills are jizz worthy Very Happy
Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Drooling_homer_MzY5CNUnEpK4

the best thing about him in CA is that he had an average of only 6 wrong passes per game.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Yep I noticed he had a great passing game too, I love the fact that he can dirbble past anyone and create a chance or pickout a great pass.

Imagine his link up with Ozil and Benz affraid
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 24 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum