Mr. Festim
Lionel Bieber
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Khaled
66 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 13 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Ganso Thu 23 Jun - 10:33

nah,lucas has a buyout clause of 90M

sao paulo and santos made an agreement to hold lucas,neymar and ganso as much as they can so they dont become new robinhos,adrianos etc,so european clubs are only getting them if they are willing to spend monster money.(ganso is an exception)

so its not happening,specially psg who i dont think have that much money

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 13 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by futbol_bill Thu 23 Jun - 10:33

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Ganso wrote:santos president openly said he has robinho as a objective for next year.

a robinho-ganso swap might happen soon

oh ok, im just surprised robinho would agree to go, after he finally found a club he loves.

What makes you think he is happy at Milan? He was happy after his first year at both Real and City. Once they realize he is best as a sub, he will quickly become anxious to move again!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 23 Jun - 10:35

well yeah,unless robinho can play as a CAM,he wont start.Hell just have to rotate with pato and ibra like he did last season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun - 10:37

If Pato is healthy, there's no reason to play Robinho much. Of course, both Pato and Ibra don't stay healthy for full seasons... so there's plenty of playing time there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 23 Jun - 11:25

Robinho is better on the wing imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun - 12:39

sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I know Kaka approved madrid approaching Santos among others in Brazil a few months back as he wouldn't mind returning to Brazil. But nothing came of it because of a the pricetag and wages.

I haven't seen anything in the press about this Neymar angle honestly... but i've only read l'Equipe, AS and occasionally Marca, soccernet and goal.com. So i may have missed it. As far as my source... just agent talk. Grain of salt required. But it makes sense though.

In other words you made it up, thought it sounded good and decided to post it like it was actually credible?

lol

I had a lot more pointed response that i decided to edit out. You have no idea what my background is, which incidentally gets me a lot of access to football players agents (french mostly). Some guys on this board know this. So when i hear something interesting, i post it. I've said it a million times, it's usually "agent talk"... so there are agendas attached and it should be taken with a grain of salt. But with some of these guys, you get good information on occasion... usually, if they have no reason to be untruthful or secretive.

Just ignore my posts. I ignore yours unless you attack me personally... grow up a bit. Act a bit more mature. I understand that you have a lot of time on your hands. Why spend it on this bs?

Actually I have heard your so called inside information before

And the sad thing is the paper that made it up was El Mundo Deportivo

I just wanted to see if you would admit to spreading Barcelona propaganda crap here on the Madrid board as gospel

I find it amusing that no one else picked up on this....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun - 12:50

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I know Kaka approved madrid approaching Santos among others in Brazil a few months back as he wouldn't mind returning to Brazil. But nothing came of it because of a the pricetag and wages.

I haven't seen anything in the press about this Neymar angle honestly... but i've only read l'Equipe, AS and occasionally Marca, soccernet and goal.com. So i may have missed it. As far as my source... just agent talk. Grain of salt required. But it makes sense though.

In other words you made it up, thought it sounded good and decided to post it like it was actually credible?

lol

I had a lot more pointed response that i decided to edit out. You have no idea what my background is, which incidentally gets me a lot of access to football players agents (french mostly). Some guys on this board know this. So when i hear something interesting, i post it. I've said it a million times, it's usually "agent talk"... so there are agendas attached and it should be taken with a grain of salt. But with some of these guys, you get good information on occasion... usually, if they have no reason to be untruthful or secretive.

Just ignore my posts. I ignore yours unless you attack me personally... grow up a bit. Act a bit more mature. I understand that you have a lot of time on your hands. Why spend it on this bs?

Actually I have heard your so called "rumour" that you got from so called inside information before

And the sad thing is that paper was el mundo deportivo and that was the media utlet that started it.

I just wanted to see if you would admit to speading Barelona propaganda crap here on the Madrid board as gospel

I find it amusing that no one else picked up on this....

Wow... you are a child. Newspapers actually follow up on rumors too? shocking. I actually looked it up a bit after your little tirade to see if someone picked the rumor up and I could post a 3rd party source. I saw El Mundo Deportivo and I asked people in the "rumors" thread if it was considered a reputable paper... and i received a "no" answer. So i let it go.

How about we ignore each other like i suggested. You don't like my discussions, don't read them. Simple as that.

Or you can keep stalking me if you'd like and look foolish. It's obvious you know very little about football or it's history based on your posts... maybe this helps you with your post count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun - 12:54

sportsczy wrote:

It's obvious you know very little about football or it's history based on your posts

lmao this coming from you is hilarious....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun - 12:55

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

It's obvious you know very little about football or it's history based on your posts

lmao this coming from you is hilarious....

How so oh wise one. Please impart your wisdom on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu 23 Jun - 13:15

Hey. We dont need this. Sports is a very good poster who is not lying when he says he has inside information. Crimson knows a lot about history too, and there is no reason to pick a fight because you saw some stuff you didnt like on El Mundo Deportivo then heard a similar rumour.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri 24 Jun - 4:30

Pepe has a new partner in crime SmileNeymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 13 Brawl1_682x500_1332631a
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 24 Jun - 4:46

I think the overhyping of Neymar is starting to have an effect on me...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri 24 Jun - 4:53

Neymar is a typical Brazilian. he will fall like Robinho.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 24 Jun - 5:01

I dont jump to conclusions like that, he does have something special, but i seem to be losing a lot of my previous skepticism. He has achieved greatness, and playing well while doing so.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri 24 Jun - 5:34

He's a gangster and will not take crap from anyone, not even Mourinho. I think we'll have a very interesting dressing room if we sign him for a big load of cash.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 24 Jun - 7:54

neymar is a crybaby thank you very much

lol at this, its from another game

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri 24 Jun - 7:57

Yup, now its settled we need someone with that kind of attitude to madrid.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 24 Jun - 8:01

that mofo kicked him before falling down,i would do the same

@hala,that was ages ago.hes more mature now
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun - 8:04

Brazil media crack me up... pretty soon, you'll see them running with the players on the pitch during a game lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 24 Jun - 8:12

do you know what happened that cause the incident?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 24 Jun - 8:18

Mamad wrote:Neymar is a typical Brazilian. he will fall like Robinho.

Typical Brasilian as in Mauro Silva, Rivaldo, Elber, Ronaldo, Bebeto, Gilberto Silva, Zico, Pele, Ronaldinho, Garrincha or the stereotypical Brasilian player that enjoys the party a bit too much and falls at the wayside?!

Mind you, both are usually one and the same...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 24 Jun - 8:21

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:do you know what happened that cause the incident?
a santos fan invaded the field and started provoking the uruguayans (mainly the gk who slapped neymar during the match),penarol made use of the situation to beat the santos players.Santos werent going to just stand there would they?

but the media like it so much,that everyone only posts that neymar picture.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 24 Jun - 9:08

i loved how everyone just kicked and then ran, and when they saw the police officers guarding them tried to break loose, made my day lol

reminded me of that inter-valencia game in cl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri 24 Jun - 9:56

it was a pretty big brawl man
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri 24 Jun - 9:58

Doc wrote:
Mamad wrote:Neymar is a typical Brazilian. he will fall like Robinho.

Typical Brasilian as in Mauro Silva, Rivaldo, Elber, Ronaldo, Bebeto, Gilberto Silva, Zico, Pele, Ronaldinho, Garrincha or the stereotypical Brasilian player that enjoys the party a bit too much and falls at the wayside?!

Mind you, both are usually one and the same...
Romario, Cafu etc. Very Happy
Seriously, why all the Neymar hatred out of the blue? Did he steal your GFs? :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 24 Jun - 10:02

Real Madrid fans never seem to agree with one another its like there are 3 teams within the team lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next