Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 29 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Kuru Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:42 am

Leave it to goal.com, to take that interview, and write a headline such as this:

Ronaldo" I'm not friends with Messi".

Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 29 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 pm

"If I could, I'd vote for myself," he said in an interview with France Football.

"I am what I am and I'm happy with that. Being too humble isn't good. In Portugal we say that too much humility is vanity."

Ronaldo's situation at Los Blancos remains uncertain after he voiced his unhappiness in the Spanish capital back in September, but he has rubbished reports that the problem is down to financial reasons.

"I play for the passion of football, and for the love of the teams I represent. If I was playing for money, I'd be at another club," he stated.

"All players love it when teams like Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United or Chelsea dream about them, but that's not in my thoughts."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 am

” “Demasiado Ronaldo para el Atlético”, titula O Jogo ” ; “”Ronaldo es el rey del derbi”, sau “En Italia, La Gazzetta habla del talento del portugués. “Un invento de Ronaldo””…..
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has stated his happiness at the club and believes coach Jose Mourinho will remain in charge.

Mourinho has been in the papers for all the wrong reasons this season and his future has been thrown into doubt after a number of strange decisions have led to Madrid dropping 16 points behind league leaders Barcelona.

However, Ronaldo feels his compatriot is not ready to quit and is the right man for the club before touching on the decision to drop Iker Casillas.

“I do not know. It depends on his situation and the club. I would love him to stay because he is the right coach. He is a top coach for a top club. I think he is going to stay but everyone chooses their future,” he told a press conference on Wednesday.

“For me, in football, nothing surprises me,” he continued. “His [Casillas'] replacement was a technical decision that we must respect. Here the coach is the boss and he makes decisions for the benefit of the group.“

The former Manchester United stat then touched on his own future and stated that is happy at the club.

“That issue has already been spoken about. I will not talk any more about my renewal,” the former Manchester United attacker added.

“The important thing is to win the next matches. We are fighting for La Liga, the Copa del Rey and the Champions League. The important thing is being together.

“I intend to repay [my fans] in the best possible way, which is to play well, to give my best for the shirt and to be on top of my game to help Real Madrid.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:23 pm

For me, he is still the best player in the world !!! :bow: :bow: :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:33 pm

likeastar wrote:

For me, he is still the best player in the world !!! :bow: :bow: :bow:
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo has apologised to Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho for a bust up following the Copa del Rey win over Valencia last Tuesday.

Mourinho reportedly attacked Ronaldo for not putting in 100% in the closing stages of Madrid’s 2-0 win over Los Che which saw the two exchange angry words.

The lead to Spanish reports that Ronaldo was on the verge of following Iker Casillas and being dropped from the league meeting with Valencia but he started and scored two goals.

“I want to talk about what happened on Tuesday with our coach, I want to apologise.

“We have to pull together and go forward. I ask for unity and hard work. We still have things to win.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Ronaldo extension:

According to reports Ecodiario , the white club could be close to reaching an agreement with the striker , who charged EUR 15 million tax free by season and remain at the Santiago Bernabeu until 2018.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:25 am

Ronaldo turns 28 today, Happy Birthday !!!!! Chaka
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is excited about facing his former team Manchester United next week but admits he feels Real Madrid are the better team.

The Portuguese winger became the most expensive player when he swapped United for Real Madrid in 2009 and he believes the Spanish champions are a stronger team on paper.

“I believe things will go well,” he told Champions magazine. “In my opinion Real Madrid have a better team, although we have to show that on the pitch because United are a very united team and always have been in recent years.”

Ronaldo admitted that he expected his return to Old Trafford to be an emotional one.

“I have wanted to face United for some time because I have great memories of my time there,” he added.

“Sir Alex taught me the basis of football. I arrived in Manchester when I was only 18. He managed my career in the best possible way, and for me he is one of the most important people in football.

“I still have an excellent relationship with him and it will be nice to see him again. It will be a match in which I will feel a lot. I was there for six years and I have a lot of friends. It will be a match with a lot of emotion.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:06 pm

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 pm

:wank: what a stud. :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed there was an issue between him and head coach Jose Mourinho, but it has now been resolved.

In September 2012, Ronaldo had explained to the press he was "sad" at Santiago Bernabeu, which caused speculation to mount about his future with the Liga club.

However, the Portugal international insists his troublesome period with the former Chelsea coach is in the past, and admitted he is unsure how long Mourinho will remain in charge at Madrid.

He told AS: "I don't know, I think he'll stay on at least until the end of the season, because he is a coach who always wants to win and we still have some challenges left.

"After that he will decide what is best for him, for the players and the club. But I don't know what he or the club thinks.

"It's a very personal issue [what happened with Mourinho], but it's been resolved now and everything is fine. What happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room."

Iker Casillas’ girlfriend Sara Carbonero has claimed the Madrid dressing room had a difficult relationship with Mourinho, but Ronaldo refused to go into detail about what might be going on behind the scenes at Los Blancos.

"There are some things I am not fit to talk about but it's a delicate situation and I don't think it was the right thing to do," he said.

"However, people are free to say what they want even though I think that it was not good, because the business of the dressing room should stay in the dressing room and if you know something you shouldn't report it."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:48 pm

The full interview in English credit to AS and @RMadridGirl

Spoiler:
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is already a Real legend

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad/1193040487639/1330136783043/noticia/Noticia/Cristiano_Ronaldo_is_already_a_Real_legend.htm

Real has a new name to add to its historic list of top-scorers. Gento, Pirri, Butragueño and Amancio welcome their best student: Cristiano Ronaldo. Which they have, at a place that’s full of mystique: the Real Madrid dressing room. The Portuguese player is the latest member of the club to become a legend is his own time, making the list of the top ten players who have scored the most goals for the Whites. He’s reached this record like only a forward can, with ambition and the predatory instinct to break all possible records. In fact, Cristiano Ronaldo is the player with the best numbers on the over 110-year old ranking; the bar is set so high that almost half a century has passed before a player with this kind of talent has been seen on the pitch at the Santiago Bernabéu. Only Puskas, who scored 242 goals in 261 matches (an average of 0.93 goals per game), has come even close to the Portuguese international’s numbers.

Amancio has witnessed how Pirri, Santillana, Butragueño, Hugo Sánchez, Raúl and now Cristiano Ronaldo have progressively beaten his record. Today the player closes the historic list of top-scorers and is proud to still be in the top ten: “Remembering it and seeing your name together with those nine players is always good, but seeing the current trajectory of the players you realize that with the goals you’ve scored you’re on the list for just a little while”. Amancio refers mainly to Cristiano Ronaldo, who he has no doubt will continue to rise through the ranks to reach the top spot: “The goals that he’s scored so far, and that we hope he keeps scoring, in just the short time that he’s been a part of this club, is clear evidence that he’s a wonderful player with incredible power. At the rate he’s going he’ll beat all the records and could even surpass Alfredo Di Stéfano”, he said.

Butragueño: "We’re extremely proud that Cristiano Ronaldo plays for Real. He’s an amazing player and I hope he stays that way for years because he’s very important to us”, Butragueño nods. From his privileged ninth-place top-scorer position the player that gave the name to Real’s most successful La Quinta praised the Whites’ striker: “Cristiano Ronaldo is amazing. We’re extremely proud that he plays for Real. His ambition is perhaps one of his greatest virtues. He wants to get better and he takes each game as if it’s a personal challenge. Having a player that guarantees a goal per game is a problem for rivals because it means that they have to score two to win. Very few teams throughout history can claim the same. I hope he stays that way for years because he’s very important to us”.

Pirri comes in eighth on the list and is the only player who won his spot from a position not traditionally related to scoring. Only one defender has made the list: skill, sacrifice and dedication to the club make that player Pirri. “I was never a forward. I started as a defensive midfielder and later I played defense. Sharing a part of Real’s history along with these great players and to be one of the club’s ten top-scorers is an honor and a joy”. Pirri knows that if we analyze the list of qualities needed in a forward Cristiano Ronaldo passes all tests with flying colors: “He’s a fantastic player. Not only is he a born striker with both feet but for me he’s also the most complete player in the world. He’s powerful, fast, vertical, he jumps high for headers, he’s got a great strike and an enormous ability on the sides, he works hard, defends…”. With all these characteristics it was inevitable that sooner or later Cristiano Ronaldo would make it on this list; the surprising part is how quickly it happened.

Gento: “Watching Cristiano Ronaldo on the pitch is a delight. He’s a unique player that will mark a period with all of the goals he’s scoring. I would have loved to have played with him". Gento rounds out the list of players that gave Cristiano Ronaldo his welcome onto the top-scorers list. "Quite an honor coming from the only player to have won six European Cups", remarked the Portuguese player. Gento’s passage through Real Madrid left an indelible mark on the club, so much so that he was part of the unforgettable offense with Di Stéfano, Puskas, Kopa and Rial and has won more than 20 titles with the club: "Having spent 18 years at Real Madrid and having won 23 titles is very important to me. It’s always nice to be able to tell my children and grandchildren that I’m a part of the club’s goals-scoring legend”. There are many similarities between Gento and Cristiano Ronaldo: both play vertically, they’re quick, they have great skills on the sides and an innate eye for the goal: “Watching Cristiano Ronaldo on the pitch is a delight. He’s a unique player that will mark a period with all of the goals he’s scoring. I would have loved to have played with him".

Cristiano Ronaldo knows that this is a unique, inimitable experience. The Portuguese player has never hidden the passion he’s had for Real since he was a child and he now finds himself on the same list as four historical Real Madrid idols. The smile that never left his face gave him away: “It’s an honor to be one of these legendary scorers and to be one of the top-scorers. To make this list in the short time I’ve been with the club, to see my name associated with these players is a reason to be proud, motivated and happy”. Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t miss any details, checking out the lockers of his “new teammates” and even joked with Gento when he took a look at the ball he used to play in his “La Galerna del Cantábrico” matches. “I scored 300 goals with this ball”, he said. Gento gave a good comeback: “But when it was wet it weighed 100 kilos”!la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 29 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DReportaje_Cristiano_Ronaldo
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 am

Glad he is getting some love from our legends. You deserve it Cristiano and I hope you keep it up Thumbs up

Seeing Pirri say those things about him made me smile. When he says you're good then you know you are.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:03 am

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 29 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DReportaje_Cristiano_Ronaldo

SWAG
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo insists he would never join Manchester City because his "heart" remains at Old Trafford.

The Portugal international faces his former club for the first time on Wednesday evening as Jose Mourinho's side host Sir Alex Ferguson's men at the Bernabeu in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Earlier this season, speculation grew over the 28-year-old's future in Spain after he claimed he was unhappy and although City have long been monitoring Ronaldo's situation, as revealed by Goal.com last March, the Madrid ace has ruled out a future move to United's arch rivals.

"To play for City not United? I’m not going to do that. Why? Because my heart’s in Manchester United, that’s why," Ronaldo told The Sun.

"I can say it would be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very difficult to play at Manchester City. Very difficult because of Manchester United."

Ronaldo has reiterated his desire to remain with the Spanish champions beyond the end of the season but also hints that he would be open to a return to Old Trafford in the future.

"I am a player of Real Madrid and I’m happy here, my family is happy and everything is going well for me here. The future? I don’t know — only God knows the future," Ronaldo said.

"I can’t say I’m never going back to Man United — but I can say I’m good here and I want to be here.

"Let’s leave it at that and see what God gives me in the future — but I repeat I am happy here at Madrid."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:22 am

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 29 402847_10151485782857164_1852321153_n

As Real Madrid traveled ahead of their match at Deportivo La Coruna on Saturday, Cristiano Ronaldo was apparently given the chance to put on a pilot's cap and sit in the cockpit of the plane. He posted the photo above on his Facebook page with the caption "pilot for a few hours."
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 am

Dat childish grin rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:35 am

Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:26 pm

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 29 Tumblr_mioqkcPgPW1rsh7dgo1_500

The people's champion :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:18 am

Ronaldo

I did my job - helping Real Madrid to win - and I`m very happy, but it`s a strange feeling. It was the sensation of wanting to do something but not being able to.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:40 am

ronalessi wrote:Ronaldo

It was the sensation of wanting to do something but not being able to.
That sums up his performance nicely.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 am

Man, you're such a try hard.

In the end, he got the job done which is all I care about.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:03 am

I wonder what it is that he wanted to do but couldnt, probably wanted to pull on a united shirt and score some own goals.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next