Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by jenno Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 pm

"I wish to win Real Madrid's tenth European Cup title. I know what's happened in Madrid in the last few seasons and I'm sure the city will come to a standstill if we win the Champions League. We should nonetheless avoid obsessing about it. Things turn out better when there's no mental pressure. We'll win the 'Tenth' sooner or later."

"We all expect to win important things next season. I'm sure we will, and so is the coach, because his second season on every other team he's coached was always better than the first, just like this was mine thanks to him and my teammates. We will win titles this season. We have the potential to win it all."

"Mourinho has proved to be the best in every league he's participated in. The best are those who prove to be so in several league championships and he's won every previous one he's played in. He has a strong winning mentality. I'm delighted to work with him and I hope he stays on for a long time. The fact he's now in Madrid working proves he is a great professional. I'm sure we will be tactically different this season. Mourinho knows we must improve and I'm sure we will all win something important together."

"I'm not going to leave Real Madrid, at least not for the time being. I chose Madrid over Barcelona for a reason. I feel fine in the city and how poeople treat you is what's really important. I'd sign on for another ten years and would gladly retire at Real. I had the chance to join Barcelona and other teams, but I chose Real Madrid because I liked them more than the rest. Money isn't the most important thing. I want to see my contract through."

"I will support our new signings when they arrive. Callejon knows the league very well and our two new Turkish/German players have a great mentality."

"I like Adebayor a lot. He is a very good player and an even greater teammate. He is great for the squad. He and Marcelo make everyone happy. He is positive for the team."

"Kun Aguero and Neymar are excellent players. Kun is one of the greats and Neymar could become a star of the future. Coentrao is a friend of mine. He is versatile and may well be the best Portuguese player currently playing in Portugal. He would be a great signing. He is very ambitious. Mourinho knows him well and knows he can help Real Madrid improve."

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330061169080/noticia/Noticia/Cristiano:__I_wish_to_win_Real_Madrid_s_tenth_European_Cup_title_.htm

Funny how every player talks about Aguero/Coentrao/Neymar...

jenno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=156632457738897&oid=222294227800279&comments

Ronaldo uploaded this to his facebook, said it was his favorite video
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 pm

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 3 Tumblr_lmyz733Lb11qfdk39o1_500
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 pm

She reminds me of Angelina Jolie in that picture.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 pm

because of the lips?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:50 pm

shaven wrote:because of the lips?

Which lips we talking about? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:52 pm

irina, maybe that is why she looks like jolie in the pic
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:She reminds me of Angelina Jolie in that picture.

exactly what i thought as well Razz
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeh most probably the lips.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:26 pm

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 3 1308493502_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0

Cristiano Ronaldo in the flesh lived yesterday Turkish passion. The Portuguese arrived yesterday afternoon to Istanbul with his girlfriend, Irina Shayk, invited by the president of Besiktas, Yildirim Demiroren to inaugurate a shopping mall.

The Luso, who arrived by private plane and was taken to Istanbul city center by helicopter, arrived two hours late as 5,000 fans crowded the entrance to see CR7.

Security measures do not guarantee the integrity of Luso, so it decided to suspend the act, to the indignation of the audience.

Translated from Marca

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Crimson wrote:la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 3 1308493502_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0

Cristiano Ronaldo in the flesh lived yesterday Turkish passion. The Portuguese arrived yesterday afternoon to Istanbul with his girlfriend, Irina Shayk, invited by the president of Besiktas, Yildirim Demiroren to inaugurate a shopping mall.

The Luso, who arrived by private plane and was taken to Istanbul city center by helicopter, arrived two hours late as 5,000 fans crowded the entrance to see CR7.

Security measures do not guarantee the integrity of Luso, so it decided to suspend the act, to the indignation of the audience.

Translated from Marca
hahahahaha
his passionate fans wont see him, a little bit sad.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:07 am

Speaking of Cris, this is from Marca, and it once again proves that Cristiano Ronaldo is really a nice guy. Jaime Navarro is a 20-year-old central defender that plays in Real Madrid C in the third division. His contract with Madrid ends this summer, and after a chat with Cristiano, he decided that England is the place for him. So, Cristiano introduced him to agent Jonathon Hope, and explained that the way Jaime plays is highly valued in England. And now, Jaime has a tryout with Leyton Orient in League One. You wouldn’t think that Cristiano would be that approachable, but I’m so happy to hear that he is.

http://unamadridista.wordpress.com/2011/06/19/summer-plans/

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:30 pm

cristiano and irina at bodrum

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 3 267301_234569899906045_222294227800279_897901_7152063_n
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 pm

‎Cristiano Ronaldo, who is already the most popular athlete on Facebook, is close to reaching 30 million fans on Facebook!
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Guti on Ronaldo:

"[Ronaldo] is a great player and has been decisive in many games," he told Punto Pelota, "yet in the big games he doesn't deliver, which is something that Messi has done. The top stars are the ones who perform in the top-level games."

He added: "Real Madrid have yet to reach Barcelona's level. It will be very hard to beat them if you line up all players against each other one-by-one.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Guti can shut the flip up.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Well he has a point imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm

No he doesn't.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm

ron cant catch a break i swear, imo messi is not better than cr they are equal, it just happens that one plays in the better team
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 pm

hahaha guti is awesome

and no chad, messi is a better player, he has a more complete game as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

1. Guti is a flop in big games
2. Ronaldo is the most complete player in the world
3. Messi wouldn't have a single shot on goal if he swapped places with Ronaldo in the classicos and he could not do anything untill Pepe got sent off.
4. People wouldn't even be talking about this if it was not for the bernabeu scandal.

Smile
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:hahaha guti is awesome

nah ron can do everything messi does, he is just too much off a douche to utilize all his skills, ron just wants to catch the headlines for himself
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 pm

with or without a point, its nicer if he didnt say that
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 pm

chad4401 wrote:

nah ron can do everything messi does, he is just too much off a douche to utilize all his skills, ron just wants to catch the headlines for himself

lol, even if ronaldo tries hard and work at it he will never have the kind of playmaking skills and vision messi have. not in his range

ronaldo is the more complete goalscorer alive, messi just has a better game, greater range.

since when does a player have skills and he doesnt use them confused

i
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Meh, Guti is partially butthurt too.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

lol, even if ronaldo tries hard and work at it he will never have the kind of playmaking skills and vision messi have. not in his range

ronaldo is the more complete goalscorer alive, messi just has a better game, greater range.

since when does a player have skills and he doesnt use them confused

i

nick you gotta be kidding ron can play make just as much as messi imo, we have seen it a million times when ron see's an open player right next to goal, and he still shoots into a crowd of players that him being a douche and not utilizing his skills, but when he does score and decides to be a team player he is very good, people just love to write off that side of his game because he is very selfish player overall
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next