sagnik92
Ljuljo
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Brigate Rossonere
ChollaVille
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Transfer preview: Thiago Silva - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer preview: Thiago Silva

Post by barca 2011 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:47 am

Giancarlo wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Come on Giancarlo (nice to see you btw), you know better then to say 0%.

If Zidane and Ronaldo can be sold, so can Thaigo Silva.

Nowhere hear believes it will happen now, or even soon, but lets not go overboard.

Also, I agree Chgy should of been given more time, but that was taken out of Pep's hands. T.S is a whole different animal, if such a move happened, I cant believe he wouldnt be given time.

No. I'm going to say 0%. You know why? He recently extended, and our leadership is serious about winning trophies right now. We're not going to sell our best performing defender to a team that may not even guarantee him any playing time.

We're not a selling team. This is Thiago. He's close to his peak years (and generally CBs usually last longer... take a look at Lucio... he's 31/32 and still going well). As far as Kaka and Sheva... we sold them when they were declining. we're not anyones feeder club.

I think I'll stick behind 0 percent. I'm absolutely confident he will not be sold. We're not in any financial hardship. Rather the other way around. We got a guy who has more money then he knows how to deal with...

Silvio is very obsessed about getting our team back to the top where it belongs, because we are seven times champions league winners, and we need to rumble. I really hope we get Fabregas. I know you won't be happy, but I'll be happy.
Cesc going to Milan is as unlikely as T.S coming to Barca IMO.

barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Thiago Silva - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer preview: Thiago Silva

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:24 am

Thiago Silva 'Barca words distorted'
Thiago Silva’s agent has reassured supporters “he is very happy at Milan and his words were distorted” regarding talks with Barcelona.

The fans were stunned when stories emerged from Brazil that he had told TV Esporte Interativo he was in negotiations with the Nou Camp side.

“I want to calm everyone straight away,” agent Paulo Tonietto told Calciomercatoweb and the official Milan website.

“His words were distorted and came from his answer to a question that was badly interpreted by the interviewer and newspapers.

“Thiago Silva is very happy at Milan and only recently renewed his contract. If he did not intend to respect it, he wouldn’t have renewed to 2016.

“Besides, at this moment he is probably the most expensive player in the world. There is absolutely nothing in this story.

“His only thoughts are for the Copa America this summer, then winning the Champions League with Milan. It won’t be easy, but it is an important objective for the whole team.”
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:37 am

Comedy from Marca: "Thiago Silva to Barcelona as Milan have no money to pay the remaining 24m euro for Ibrahimovic" ROFL
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:48 am

Yeah, we got Ibra's payments spread out over 3 years, 8 million each... what were the editors at Marca smoking? WE got Silvio Berlusconi, a relatively low level of debt (in contrast to other big teams), and many millions...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 am

Marca is a joke.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:27 am

Barcelona want Thiago Silva?
Transfer preview: Thiago Silva - Page 4 Okay_meme_RE_ATTENTION_SHARE_NATION-s300x272-170761
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Relax KakaPato, it is only Marca reporting it...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 pm

I heard you're interested in David Luiz now.

Daft you didn't go for him in January while Puyol was still out injured as there's no chance you'll get him now. Shame as he would have been a perfect fit for you guys.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:31 am

Gil wrote:I heard you're interested in David Luiz now.

Daft you didn't go for him in January while Puyol was still out injured as there's no chance you'll get him now. Shame as he would have been a perfect fit for you guys.
Yeah, he would've been perfect. Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:44 pm

He signed new contract to 2017, 6M per year + bonuses. Press will finally stop posting rumours about his transfer which always was unrealistic. I'm happy that we didn't splash money on 28 year CB btw, I hope we stop buying players with that age. We should buy young players who can be superstars in the future, just like Madrid did with Marcelo, Higuain, Benzema etc.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:27 am

Ah well. Hummels and T.Silva off our major CB signings... Now to the minor signings...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4