sagnik92
Ljuljo
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Brigate Rossonere
ChollaVille
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Transfer preview: Thiago Silva - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer preview: Thiago Silva

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:10 pm

ChollaVille wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:Silva: "I've been in contact with Barcelona, but I told them that I feel very connected to Milan and that I want to stay here. If Barcelona really want me, then they first have to talk directly to Milan. I'm happy here at Milan."

Berlusconi is going to lose elections... he needs money Razz Razz Razz

Politics has nothing to do with his personal wealth. If it is one thing he does not need, it is money. He has billions of it...

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Thiago Silva - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer preview: Thiago Silva

Post by nandi7 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:19 pm

then again, business is just business....
Still, we will not get TS. ;D

nandi7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Thiago Silva: When I leave Milan the number 33 will be retired.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Thiago Silva (Milan): "It's true Barcelona have shown interest but I don't know anything more. My agent deals with these issues"

"If Barcelona want me, they'll need to talk with Milan because I just signed a renewal until 2016."
[tvesporte]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
Thiago Silva (Milan): "It's true Barcelona have shown interest but I don't know anything more. My agent deals with these issues"

"If Barcelona want me, they'll need to talk with Milan because I just signed a renewal until 2016."
[tvesporte]

It's funny how the same quotes can be reported differently:

“I’ve been in contact with Barcelona; I told them that I feel connected to Milan and that I want to stay here,” he said. “If Barcelona really want me, then they first have to talk directly to Milan. I’m happy here at Milan.”

Thiago Silva returned to Fluminense after failing in Europe in 2006 and moved to Milan in 2009.

“It’s too early to return to Brazil, because I’m very close to the peak of my career. I hope that I can end my career at Fluminense. It’s my dream and I hope that I can achieve it,” the 26-year-old continued.

“I’ve talked with Seedorf and he wants to play in Brazil. I think he will go there after the next season.”

Thiago Silva also said that he wants his #33 shirt to be retired after he’s gone.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Fat chance. You have no chance to sign Thiago Silva. Absolutely 0%.

And don't bring up politics. Berlusconi was not in office for many years when he controlled Milan. And he is still a businessman.

And I love it how some sources twist quotes around, delete portions, so it can fit their story.

Honestly, you should have kept Chygrynskiy. What happened there was just not right. He wasn't given a real chance... I mean I didn't think he was that bad. I can see the same happening to Silva if he goes to Barcelona. No offense.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Would be the most idiotic transfer in my lifetime if this happend.

its not going to though :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Goal.com at it's best. Here is what Silva really said.

“I’ve been in contact with Barcelona; I told them that I feel connected to Milan and that I want to stay here,” he said. “If Barcelona really want me, then they first have to talk directly to Milan. I’m happy here
at Milan.”

Thiago Silva returned to Fluminense after failing in Europe in 2006 and moved to Milan in 2009.

“It’s too early to return to Brazil, because I’m very close to the peak of my career. I hope that I can end my career at Fluminense. It’s my dream and I hope that I can achieve it,” the 26-year-old continued.

“I’ve talked with Seedorf and he wants to play in Brazil. I think he will go there after the next season.”

Thiago Silva also said that he wants his #33 shirt to be retired after he’s gone.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Out of all the possible rumors of players we are linked too, Thiago Silva is the least likely to happen (and the one I want to happen the most)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Come on Giancarlo (nice to see you btw), you know better then to say 0%.

If Zidane and Ronaldo can be sold, so can Thaigo Silva.

Nowhere hear believes it will happen now, or even soon, but lets not go overboard.

Also, I agree Chgy should of been given more time, but that was taken out of Pep's hands. T.S is a whole different animal, if such a move happened, I cant believe he wouldnt be given time.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 pm

The Franchise wrote:Come on Giancarlo (nice to see you btw), you know better then to say 0%.

Nowhere hear believes it will happen now, or even soon, but lets not go overboard.

Also, I agree Chgy should of been given more time, but that was taken out of Pep's hands. T.S is a whole different animal, if such a move happened, I cant believe he wouldnt be given time.

Plus TS has something Chygy never did and that is Pace. Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 am

0% ???????????????????????????

Figo? Zidane? Cristiano?

It is more like 80-20, that he will stay-leave. And Barca is not only one who could buy him, so it is something like 1:20 that he will Join Barca, and that is not 0% it is 5% xD
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 am

If Silva declares himself to be on the market we will sign him even before you think about sending a fax... :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:37 am

As a club primarily obsessed with returning to the summit of European football we're not going to give you the opportunity to sustain the greatness of this team for another generation of emerging players and potential new transfers like Rossi and Cesc without some sort of huge player deal to massage Berlusconi's ego and give him a new pet love since Ronaldinho left.

If you wait another year you can have a longer look at other alternatives or wait for someone new to emerge and we can both be happy. So hands off Silva :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 am

Bronzetti: "There is no way Silva is leaving Milan. Not only is he the best defender in the world, but Milan want to win Champions. If Galliani wanted to sell Thiago Silva, then he would have done it last year, when he had a €30 million offer. Thiago Silva just renewed his contract, so there is no way that Milan would sell him."

Goal.com & footballitalia also "forgot" to mention the part where he turns them down, saying he wants to stay.

Paulo Tonietto (T. Silva's agent): "Everyone should calm down. The statements of Thiago have been distorted and misinterpreted by the press. Thiago is happy at Milan and just recently renewed his contract. If he had no intention of honoring his contract, he wouldn't have renewed till 2016. There is absolutely nothing. He is only thinking about the Copa America and winning the Champions League with Milan."
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 am

The Franchise wrote:Come on Giancarlo (nice to see you btw), you know better then to say 0%.

No. I'm going to say 0%. You know why? He recently extended, and our leadership is serious about winning trophies right now. We're not going to sell our best performing defender to a team that may not even guarantee him any playing time.

We're not a selling team. This is Thiago. He's close to his peak years (and generally CBs usually last longer... take a look at Lucio... he's 31/32 and still going well). As far as Kaka and Sheva... we sold them when they were declining. we're not anyones feeder club.

I think I'll stick behind 0 percent. I'm absolutely confident he will not be sold. We're not in any financial hardship. Rather the other way around. We got a guy who has more money then he knows how to deal with...

Silvio is very obsessed about getting our team back to the top where it belongs, because we are seven times champions league winners, and we need to rumble. I really hope we get Fabregas. I know you won't be happy, but I'll be happy.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Kaka Vol.2 Very Happy
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:38 pm

Paolo Berlusconi: "To sell T.Silva we'd need to be offered enough to buy four like him" Maybe Barca could buy one of those four instead...?

Galliani: "I wasn't surprised when I heard that Barcelona are interested in Silva. He's the best defender in the world, so it's normal that the best team in the world wants to sign him. I saw all of this coming. That's why I renewed Silva's contract to 2016."

Twisted Evil
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Giancarlo wrote:

No. I'm going to say 0%. You know why? He recently extended, and our leadership is serious about winning trophies right now. We're not going to sell our best performing defender to a team that may not even guarantee him any playing time.

We're not a selling team. This is Thiago. He's close to his peak years (and generally CBs usually last longer... take a look at Lucio... he's 31/32 and still going well). As far as Kaka and Sheva... we sold them when they were declining. we're not anyones feeder club.

I think I'll stick behind 0 percent. I'm absolutely confident he will not be sold. We're not in any financial hardship. Rather the other way around. We got a guy who has more money then he knows how to deal with...

Silvio is very obsessed about getting our team back to the top where it belongs, because we are seven times champions league winners, and we need to rumble. I really hope we get Fabregas. I know you won't be happy, but I'll be happy.

Your not a selling team, but neither were Juve when they sold Zidane. Wouldnt you agree its at least 1%, for example if you sold him like Juve did Zidane and turned around and used those funds on 3 players whch improved the whole squad?

I again dont think it will happen, I can see him being with Milan for years and years, but I have seen crazier things happen is all.

Fabregas? I would be very happy if you got him actually. True it makes you even more of a threat, but I dont want that turncoat back getting in the way of our own young players. Please, do take him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Paolo Berlusconi: "To sell T.Silva we'd need to be offered enough to buy four like him" Maybe Barca could buy one of those four instead...?

Galliani: "I wasn't surprised when I heard that Barcelona are interested in Silva. He's the best defender in the world, so it's normal that the best team in the world wants to sign him. I saw all of this coming. That's why I renewed Silva's contract to 2016."

Twisted Evil

I have to admit that was an excellent reply.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Your not a selling team, but neither were Juve when they sold Zidane. Wouldnt you agree its at least 1%, for example if you sold him like Juve did Zidane and turned around and used those funds on 3 players whch improved the whole squad?

I again dont think it will happen, I can see him being with Milan for years and years, but I have seen crazier things happen is all.

Fabregas? I would be very happy if you got him actually. True it makes you even more of a threat, but I dont want that turncoat back getting in the way of our own young players. Please, do take him.

No, we're not going to sell Silva. This is far different. He's part of the team, and one of our best defenders. Who would we replace with him with? Juventus had players in mind and they did get players with the money that they got from the Zidane transfer.

It would be moronic on our part if we sold Silva. There goes our CL plans goodbye. And indeed, we're not going to sell him.

This is far different then the Zidane story.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Well we will agree to disagree I think.

Again, I dont think it will happen, not at all. Yes its different from Zidane but I still maintain its not impossible .
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 pm

I think with Laporta there was a chance. But with Rosell? 0% sounds adequate.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:43 pm

The Franchise wrote:Well we will agree to disagree I think.

Again, I dont think it will happen, not at all. Yes its different from Zidane but I still maintain its not impossible .

Let me elaborate. Class attacking players seem to be in good supply these days, but defenders do not. It's why the situation is so different. We know there is a very short supply of good defenders out there.

I'll repost what Paolo Berlusconi said:

"To sell T.Silva we'd need to be offered enough to buy four like him. Maybe Barca could buy one of those four instead...?"
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Good point, I certainly agree with that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:47 am

Giancarlo wrote:

Cesc going to Milan is as unlikely as T.S coming to Barca IMO.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next