haha, I love the ref btw, he just dont give a frak about the tackles Very Happy

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Hertha Berlin v. Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: Hertha Berlin v. Real Madrid

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

omarish wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:bill are you seeing why coentrao cant replace khedira?

Yeh, but it seems like his position with madrid is MF so he will need time to adjust to new position. I like Khedira but to get the controlling, passing Mf we want it's Sahin we will need along side of Alonso. Khedira will get time, but the reserve will be Coentrao and Granero.I know you don't like either, but that's the way it will be for this year. I'm anxious to see Sahin. Also Xabi is still a little rusty, he also needs more game action. I'm not liking Marcelo's run. he always goes in middle and passes to late. He needs to do more sideline overlapping runs. I find his runs are screwing up the MF, particularly Coentrao.

hmm.. i tought the opposite... it was coentrao screwing marcelo... he played abit better when coentrao was off

Marcelo was doing same thing in earlier game in USA. He needs to adjust to making sideline runs. The middle is supposed to be for the MF. For a new MF such as Coentrao it is confusing.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 pm

kaka has been taking diving lessons Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Yeh, but it seems like his position with madrid is MF so he will need time to adjust to new position. I like Khedira but to get the controlling, passing Mf we want it's Sahin we will need along side of Alonso. Khedira will get time, but the reserve will be Coentrao and Granero.I know you don't like either, but that's the way it will be for this year. I'm anxious to see Sahin. Also Xabi is still a little rusty, he also needs more game action. I'm not liking Marcelo's run. he always goes in middle and passes to late. He needs to do more sideline overlapping runs. I find his runs are screwing up the MF, particularly Coentrao.
if it wasnt for khedira and sahin missing the us tour, you wouldnt have seen him there this much. and granero was out today, altintop of course.

Where else do you see him. If we were right about RB, we would have seen him there. I understand he hasn't even practiced there. I can see if getting the odd start at LB, particularly if marcelo continue his centre runs, but that position belongs to marcelo (and no I don't think Marcelo can adapt to RB). I just can't see Mou spending 30M to have Coentrao sit on bench.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:57 pm

i just came,was away whole day,so who has been good so far?
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Mou's getting the team ready for super cup with Barca. Playing starters a lot of minutes for preseason... Khedira is a must. I doubt Sahin sees much time against Barca.

Good to see cr7, Benz, Xabi and ozil in full form.

A bit more worried about Marcelo, Coentrao and Carvalho.

Callejon is fine too... But di Maria is better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Guys, watch how Alonso and Khedira jog inbetween the passing lines, hassle and close down everyone Very Happy They don't tackle or play very aggressivly but the impact is there Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

ronaldo 29
benzema 33
benzema 47
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
omarish wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

hmm.. i tought the opposite... it was coentrao screwing marcelo... he played abit better when coentrao was off

Marcelo was doing same thing in earlier game in USA. He needs to adjust to making sideline runs. The middle is supposed to be for the MF. For a new MF such as Coentrao it is confusing.

Thing is, overlapping is something Marcelo has always done. His link up with Ronaldo has mostly been him and Ronaldo overlapping. The problem was that his option now was Coentrao, not Ronaldo on the left, and Coentrao did it bad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

if it wasnt for khedira and sahin missing the us tour, you wouldnt have seen him there this much. and granero was out today, altintop of course.

Where else do you see him. If we were right about RB, we would have seen him there. I understand he hasn't even practiced there. I can see if getting the odd start at LB, particularly if marcelo continue his centre runs, but that position belongs to marcelo (and no I don't think Marcelo can adapt to RB). I just can't see Mou spending 30M to have Coentrao sit on bench.

we will see, he is a fullback. but he has 0 chances of behind ahead of both sahin and khedira in the double pivot, not happening.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:59 pm

i ran for 10 minutes home just 2 see 1 min of the match,now im pissed Evil or Very Mad
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:59 pm

babun1024 wrote:Guys, watch how Alonso and Khedira jog inbetween the passing lines, hassle and close down everyone Very Happy They don't tackle or play very aggressivly but the impact is there Very Happy

Yeah. You don't learn how to play midfield overnight. I got a bit excited about Coentrao after his LA Galaxy game... but he seems a bit lost out there since. Marcelo really worries me too. His positioning has been really bad the last two games.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:00 pm

My observations:

A good match from Benz, Callejon, Khedira (very good from Sami)

Bad performance from Carvalho and Coentrao. Marcelo wasnt great either. Kaka was disappointing, but then again it is Kaka, what do you expect.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm wondering how we are gonna do without Carvalho now... Are we gonna play Varane against Barca?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 pm

The first goal was either Pepe or Arbeloa's fault. Carvalho went all the way right to cover the passer. Pepe and Arbeloa were late covering the middle.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm

omarish wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
omarish wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Thing is, overlapping is something Marcelo has always done. His link up with Ronaldo has mostly been him and Ronaldo overlapping. The problem was that his option now was Coentrao, not Ronaldo on the left, and Coentrao did it bad
Ronaldo was there,it's just that marcelo insists in running into the midfield slot and Coentrao was confused and went to the sideline. It definitely confusing for Coentrao but Marcelo in the other game was actually running into his MF players, not just Coentrao. Marcelo needs to adjust.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm

I really dislike the way they are playing right now. Nobody takes charge, they dont defend well at all, the passing isnt good, over reliance on wing plays, there is no build up, forwards just go forward and wait for the ball, no transition in the middle. Really it's painful to watch. I hope to see some improvements soon.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Varane at RB is a fail lol. Poor kid was getting anxiety chills...

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:The first goal was either Pepe or Arbeloa's fault. Carvalho went all the way right to cover the passer. Pepe and Arbeloa were late covering the middle.

They got the break because of a screwed up missed tackle by Marcelo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Cr7 looked a bit off today, he wasnt that dangerous than he usually is.
But then again there hardly was any linkup with CR7 anyway.

Last edited by The xcx on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm

repost

Mourinho's biggest flaw is that his teams are really not dependent on team chemistry.Dont expect a sudden increase in team chemistry and tactics ,it is never gona happen.May be player understanding will be improved but tactical improvement and player position understanding etc will remains the same as last year.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Guys, watch how Alonso and Khedira jog inbetween the passing lines, hassle and close down everyone Very Happy They don't tackle or play very aggressivly but the impact is there Very Happy

Yeah. You don't learn how to play midfield overnight. I got a bit excited about Coentrao after his LA Galaxy game... but he seems a bit lost out there since. Marcelo really worries me too. His positioning has been really bad the last two games.
My problem with Ozil ( see my other thread). He needs more tactical awareness of a midfielder than an attacker Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 pm

marcelo keeps running into the midfield because coentrao is all over the place- keeps drifting to the sideline crowding the flank.

its not coentrao's fault, hes not a center midfielder... mou needs to tighten this up.

we looked much better with sami and xabi.. now all we need is nuri

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I really dislike the way they are playing right now. Nobody takes charge, they dont defend well at all, the passing isnt good, over reliance on wing plays, there is no build up, forwards just go forward and wait for the ball, no transition in the middle. Really it's painful to watch. I hope to see some improvements soon.

Midfield has been bad Nick. You have Xabi (and he was injured a game)... that's been about it. Other guys have been poor.

We're also playing at half speed mostly.

Once we play Khedira, Xabi and Ozil in the midfield area and allow Benz and CR7 to come high to help, we'll be fine. Di Maria running around created space too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:08 pm

player ratings plz?
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Our overlaps from the RB and LB have been piss poor all four games. That's the reason everything seems so crowded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next