Ganso
Brigate Rossonere
justdoit_
Kick
Luca
emassy
12 posters

Go down

How milan have become the messiah of kevin prince boateng Empty How milan have become the messiah of kevin prince boateng

Post by emassy Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 am

A portsmouth player who relegated to the championship and was lucky to get a loan move to milan where he hapened to flourish. Else,he would be in the championship hiding and thinking of premiership return.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

How milan have become the messiah of kevin prince boateng Empty Re: How milan have become the messiah of kevin prince boateng

Post by Luca Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 am

He is great for Milan in my opinion. It was also probably his world cup performances which helped his move/proved himself.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

How milan have become the messiah of kevin prince boateng Empty Re: How milan have become the messiah of kevin prince boateng

Post by Kick Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 am

i hate him for what he did to Ballack in the FA cup, he is a good player though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:11 am

In the Championship? The only way Kevin Prince-Boateng would have been playing in the Championship last season would be if Genoa decided to sell him to Championship club, an impossible idea given solid interest from top flight clubs. If AC had passed (Lazio did due to wage demands) their would be plenty others knocking on Genoa's doors with offers in hand. South Africa 2010 made plenty sure that Kevin Prince-Boateng wasn't some nobody as you depict.

Anyway, he is no doubt a very good player and I can't but help liking the fire that he shows on the pitch. I, however don't think that he's the answer to Milan's attacking midfielder issue, but will serve well playing on one of the sides in central midfield.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 am

I think he may have other offers,but he won the serie A with milan in his first season from a relegated team.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm

justdoit_ wrote:In the Championship? The only way Kevin Prince-Boateng would have been playing in the Championship last season would be if Genoa decided to sell him to Championship club, an impossible idea given solid interest from top flight clubs. If AC had passed (Lazio did due to wage demands) their would be plenty others knocking on Genoa's doors with offers in hand. South Africa 2010 made plenty sure that Kevin Prince-Boateng wasn't some nobody as you depict.

Anyway, he is no doubt a very good player and I can't but help liking the fire that he shows on the pitch. I, however don't think that he's the answer to Milan's attacking midfielder issue, but will serve well playing on one of the sides in central midfield.

Wage demands? Milan paid him 1.7m euro's in wages this season Laughing No wonder they call Claudio Lotito, Lotighto. Honestly, 1.7 is too high? He is giving Klose more than 10m over three seasons.

Btw, I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 pm

i dont share the popular belief from everyone.I really dont think he influenced our team towards the scudetto as much as people say.

How milan have become the messiah of kevin prince boateng Flameshield
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 pm

damn it when did milan have to buy taiwo, Nigerian players are terrible....KPB ftw!!! ghana ftw
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 pm

he is a breath of fresh air to milan's ageing midfield..i remember watching milan-madrid at bernabeu where the ageing trio of gattuso-pirlo-seedorf were completely outplayed by real madrid's young and energetic mf..
and when prince boateng was brought on ,he restored life into milan's mf..there's no doubt that he played a key part in milan's scudetto triumph especially considering milan's injury concerns and their ageing midfielders..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 pm

just being young doesnt mean much....we need players who can pass,create,maybe dribble and give trouble to the opposition defense,not midfielders who are just running around.Hes a b2b midfielder and were playing him as a cam Mad
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Boateng gives us physical attribute. Along with MVB and couple of creative players coming in, the mid should be alright
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm

He sure isn't going to be in the Championship.

Not with these dancing skillz.

Afro
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Having seen KPB since his Hertha days , it's not like he transformed into a better player at Milan . He was always a good player , who made one wrong transfer in his career .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Sushi Master wrote:He sure isn't going to be in the Championship.

Not with these dancing skillz.

Rich man's Gyan Afro
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 am

Ganso wrote:just being young doesnt mean much....we need players who can pass,create,maybe dribble and give trouble to the opposition defense,not midfielders who are just running around.Hes a b2b midfielder and were playing him as a cam Mad

We have had this argument already :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down