So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan?

+24
El Chelsea Fuerte
Red Alert
CroInter
windkick
free_cat
pUsHa
The Madrid One
spanky
rsinatra
Eivindo
xabi
Brigate Rossonere
InterMalia
Grande_Milano
Sushi Master
milanfan7
Ganso
BeautifulGame
M99
Mr Nick09
dostoevsky
The BoyWonder
kiranr
Babun
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? - Page 3 Empty Re: So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan?

Post by rsinatra Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 pm

milanista99 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
rsinatra wrote:didn't galliani say they would make a big signing towards the end of the window transfer? so..

Yeah with Berlusconi screwed right now, most prob wont happen

Don't speak about things you don't have any clue about. Berlusconi has repeatedly told that his problem will not affect Milan and Galliani said Mr X will arrive at the last week of August.

Who's it going to be? Ganso has made an official statement that he really will stay at least until the end of the year, and he's still considering staying for our 100th anniversary. He's also said that there has been no offer whatsoever.

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? - Page 3 Empty Re: So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan?

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Galliani has been probing kaka all summer long, keeps asking him to think about reducing his wages. there is your mr x, it wont be too long.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 pm

ac milan sucks, getting other peoples trash...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 pm

The Madrid One wrote:ac milan sucks, getting other peoples trash...

All that trash helped us win Serie A and the Supercup .... Cool

Thou I cant blame u ... u must be angry that our best player u bought turned into trash , just as Sheva :coffee:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:47 pm

So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? - Page 3 Album_large_4056770

U MAD? :coffee:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 pm

The Madrid One wrote:So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? - Page 3 Album_large_4056770

U MAD? :coffee:

troll Afro
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

indeed Cool
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm not a fan of ibra, but you don't need a Maestro when you have him to win the league. You just need to park the bus, throw melons to him and win 1-0.

CL is another story.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 am

So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? - Page 3 9205622
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:10 am

spanky489 wrote:babun i think you should focus on ur own team rather than winding up the others.
I manage to focus on my team AND have an insider look into other teams. My presense is enough in RM section Very Happy
Second, I'm not the one who keeps the thread alive Very Happy You just have to look at my post count here Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 am

rsinatra wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
rsinatra wrote:didn't galliani say they would make a big signing towards the end of the window transfer? so..

Don't speak about things you don't have any clue about. Berlusconi has repeatedly told that his problem will not affect Milan and Galliani said Mr X will arrive at the last week of August.

Who's it going to be? Ganso has made an official statement that he really will stay at least until the end of the year, and he's still considering staying for our 100th anniversary. He's also said that there has been no offer whatsoever.

Montolivo in summer, Ganso in January. This looks to be the most probable situation right now. Although Galliani is closely monitoring the Fabregas/Barca/Arsenal situation.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am

milanista99 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Montolivo in summer, Ganso in January. This looks to be the most probable situation right now. Although Galliani is closely monitoring the Fabregas/Barca/Arsenal situation.
One thing is certain, Galliani is the best dealer when it comes to price/performance signings of highest level Very Happy He might wait until the last day before he'll make his move Very Happy

So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? - Page 3 Mario-dealer
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:53 am

babun1024 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

One thing is certain, Galliani is the best dealer when it comes to price/performance signings of highest level Very Happy He might wait until the last day before he'll make his move Very Happy

Reports say that Galliani will make a 35 million+Emanuelson bid to Arsenal.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 am

milanista99 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Reports say that Galliani will make a 35 million+Emanuelson bid to Arsenal.
I want more competition in Europe. Fab to Arsenal would mean just that, I'm all for it Very Happy Last year was really boring, the heavy weights choked like no tomorrow Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:26 pm

where is the midfield maestro for Inter? Sneijder is going to United... :coffee:

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Galliani has been probing kaka all summer long, keeps asking him to think about reducing his wages. there is your mr x, it wont be too long.

Really. Kaká? I'd think that's bs.

milanista99 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Ganso in January? I know Galliani is good at what he does, but anyone following Santos' president will know that he's a tough one. Ganso will go for 50m..

Either way, I thought he'd said he'd be bringing a superstar like Ibra Razz
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Well, Galliani talked about Kaka so many times this summer, and would say the same all the time: his wages are too high.

you figure he is sending messages to kaka to reduce expectations about his wage so that they can move on him.

just an educated guess at this point.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Surprised Keisuke Honda is still in Russia, I thought he would of moved by now (Milan could of been a good choice)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:53 pm

babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:babun i think you should focus on ur own team rather than winding up the others.
I manage to focus on my team AND have an insider look into other teams. My presense is enough in RM section Very Happy
Second, I'm not the one who keeps the thread alive Very Happy You just have to look at my post count here Very Happy

then you should be making a thread about how real madrid has 3 tenors but still no maestro Very Happy
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 pm

milanista99,Aquillani? Very Happy Just like promised, after the transfer window Very Happy My prognose, Milan won't make it past last 8 Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Eivindo wrote:where is the midfield maestro for Inter? Sneijder is going to United... :coffee:

:coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 pm

People underrate AA a lot. ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:38 pm

This thread is more than a month old ffs

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Eivindo wrote:where is the midfield maestro for Inter? Sneijder is going to United... :coffee:

Is he?
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 pm

wigglesworth wrote:

Is he?

God !

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:06 am

I'm pretty sure AC Milan's midfield maestro is in Turin now... Shocked

In all seriousness, I'm guessing no one here thinks very highly of Aquilani...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next