Cruijf
Tigole
dronte
tonger
8 posters

Go down

Maestro at it on youtube Empty Maestro at it on youtube

Post by tonger Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__LwsOwviL4&feature=g-all&context=G2e4c873FAAAAAAAAKAA

gotta be some truth to this, no? Razz
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Maestro at it on youtube Empty Re: Maestro at it on youtube

Post by dronte Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 pm

This is an enermously one sided video. He showed every one of questionable calls on Milan while he forgot to include at least 10 more on Juve (for example there were 2 clear penalties which could have got us 3 pts instead of 1). He also failed to include ref errors made in favor of Milan.. And saying that those ungiven penalties for Juve didn't have any value.. It just shows his ignorance. Things don't go like that. If he posted this as a proof of conspriacy against Juve, then it's really lame.

This video is highly manipulative and leads single minded people to think Juve is cheating (just read the comments, laughable really). Good way to ruin Serie A's image even more, because if someone isn't watching the league then he can be deceived ( :vagi: ).
It is very very far from a comprehensive, all around video.

Edited my post from youtube.

Also, yes, there are SOME truth in it, which is that referee calls are sometimes questionable. That's pretty much it. One blatant wrong call in a match and Milan fans go on rampage right after (not everyone obviously), failing to see anything else.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 pm

dronte wrote:This is an enermously one sided video. He showed every one of questionable calls on Milan while he forgot to include at least 10 more on Juve (for example there were 2 clear penalties which could have got us 3 pts instead of 1). He also failed to include ref errors made in favor of Milan.. And saying that those ungiven penalties for Juve didn't have any value.. It just shows his ignorance. Things don't go like that. If he posted this as a proof of conspriacy against Juve, then it's really lame.

This video is highly manipulative and leads single minded people to think Juve is cheating (just read the comments, laughable really). Good way to ruin Serie A's image even more, because if someone isn't watching the league then he can be deceived ( :vagi: ).

Also, yes, there are SOME truth in it, which is that referee calls are sometimes questionable. That's pretty much it. One blatant wrong call in a match and Milan fans go on rampage right after (not everyone obviously), failing to see anything else.

The point of the video is not that it is one sided. The point is that Conte & company had no right to be crying (got away with many calls). All they did was condition the referees through constant bitching and as a consequence the Milan-Juve match was ruined.

Obviously, Milan got away with a few calls but there were some blatant penalties that didn't go to our favor as can be see in the videos (I am still uncertain about Boateng's penalty).

In the end Referee decisions even out, and hopefully this disappointing confrontation doesn't happen again in Serie A.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Tigole wrote:
dronte wrote:This is an enermously one sided video. He showed every one of questionable calls on Milan while he forgot to include at least 10 more on Juve (for example there were 2 clear penalties which could have got us 3 pts instead of 1). He also failed to include ref errors made in favor of Milan.. And saying that those ungiven penalties for Juve didn't have any value.. It just shows his ignorance. Things don't go like that. If he posted this as a proof of conspriacy against Juve, then it's really lame.

The point is that Conte & company had no right to be crying (got away with many calls). All they did was condition the referees through constant bitching and as a consequence the Milan-Juve match was ruined.

Part of this is actually true, I was fairly satisfied with the refereeing in our matches pre-Milan-Juve, because there were a few calls going our way and another few going the other way..
Pressuring the referees is pretty lame, yes, but don't say that was the reason the match got ruined.. no way. The only thing that Conte and co. were crying about are penalties. Pre match comments had made no impact on the game whatsoever, simply the referee (more likely the linesman) couldn't handle it.

Btw, this kind of pressure on the referees is pretty average. Last season I can clearly remember Zamparini, Moratti (and whoever the Inter coach was that time) and sometimes Mazzarri were crying after the matches, which actually had impact on matches as both were given ghost penalties after.. I even had a thread about this a while ago, so I was really sad when I saw the Juve staff reaction to ref mistakes (I believe it was down to frustration because of the bad form of the team, but that isn't an excuse obviously)

ShevaDani wrote:
lol,a rubentus fan.if would not see the team u support,I would answer to you,but being shitventus fan,its pointless.
Actually, you have already answered bounce very creative, indeed. Can't argue with that.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:33 pm

@dronte

The guy's not trying to spark a conspiracy, he's just saying that Juve are the biggest crybabies in the league, while Milan has suffered much more injustice.

True.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 pm

great video, I can see another trip to Serie B in the coming future if this haressment of officials continues
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:13 pm

this whole argument is dumb. there are so many mistakes refs make that you can make any team look like they're being cheated or cheating.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 am

The guy's not trying to spark a conspiracy, he's just saying that Juve
are the biggest crybabies in the league, while Milan has suffered much
more injustice.

True.

I've seen it all now.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 am

The game was a week ago, I'm now locking threads such as these. We're not gaining anything by reliving the same threads over and over again.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down