So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan?

+24
El Chelsea Fuerte
Red Alert
CroInter
windkick
free_cat
pUsHa
The Madrid One
spanky
rsinatra
Eivindo
xabi
Brigate Rossonere
InterMalia
Grande_Milano
Sushi Master
milanfan7
Ganso
BeautifulGame
M99
Mr Nick09
dostoevsky
The BoyWonder
kiranr
Babun
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? Empty So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan?

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 am

AC Milan fans, I don't see any creative midfielders linked to your club. No signings there as well, Pirlo is at Juve so no more. What now? Very Happy

For those who don't know what I'm talking about:
AC Milan will fail in Europe,next year. The reason is simple, Seedorf+Pirlo+Gattuso were a world class trio who could play against anyone on their day. All of them aren't present now or too old. What do we have there?

-Mark van Bommel
-K.P. Boateng (average)
-Ambrosini
-Strasser
-Merkel
I could go on with Flamini etc. All of them are more or less destroyers with very little to no creativity. They desperately need 2 creative players in CM area or they won't win anything in Europe , next year...
I'd say, Milan needs Fabregas or Ganso more than any team :lol!:

Update:

So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? 136190_A_C__Milan
Diamond with Cassano on the tip of it. Looks good, except the one who is the deepest should be able to distribute the ball all over the field (MVB) Very Happy Van Bommel is good but not that good, 1 year left in him Very Happy
The formation requires both fullbacks to go up and one of the striker to go wide. Only your left fullback can do it properly and only Pato offers width in striker position Very Happy
You need a right fullback who can attack and a very creative man deep in midfield Very Happy Also, Robinho+ Ibra is the worst combination possible ( either Pato+ Ibra or Pato+ Binho). You need a speedy backup for Pato Very Happy
It makes 3 signings in total to keep that formation working in Europe Very Happy

I just imagined how you play without MVB, it must be absolutly dull Very Happy

I posted it quite some time ago :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? Empty Re: So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan?

Post by kiranr Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 am

Very Happy :lol!:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan? Empty Re: So where is the midfield Maestro for AC Milan?

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 am

don't u worry d mr. x that baldie is talking about may arrive sooner or later

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:50 am

"I don't see any creative midfielders linked to your club."

We've been heavily linked to Montolivo for the past two weeks.

Thanks for your concern though, it's touching.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:55 am

montolivio coming now, and ganso later right?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 am

dostoevsky wrote:"I don't see any creative midfielders linked to your club."

We've been heavily linked to Montolivo for the past two weeks.

Thanks for your concern though, it's touching.
Montlivo is an okay CM. I like him Very Happy
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:montolivio coming now, and ganso later right?
Wow nick, now you're Neymar fan Very Happy What happened to Kun* fever Very Happy
I saw Ganso in Copa America, either he is very new to the team or he was just bad.

Last edited by babun1024 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:04 am

We think, though the Ganso link oscillates widely between an immediate deal and forgetting him altogether, though I do think we'll grab him after the Club World Cup. After Inter and Bayern were linked with Montolivo for so long I'm slightly surprised that we're the only ones currently seen to be after him, whilst Roma should definitely make a move, however I'm not going to complain.

Also I just remembered, welcome back from your holiday Babun.

Last edited by dostoevsky on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:13 am

dostoevsky wrote:

We think, though the Ganso link oscillates widely between an immediate deal and forgetting him altogether, though I do think we'll grab him after the Club World Cup. After Inter and Bayern were linked with him for so long I'm slightly surprised that we're the only ones currently seen to be after him, whilst Roma should definitely make a move, however I'm not going to complain.

Also I just remembered, welcome back from your holiday Babun.
Thx. I'm still in doubt that Ganso would make a lot of difference, he looked lost in Copa America, not a midfield general at all. Montlivo with a decent goal scoring AM would solve the problem. What about Pastore? He was sold 100x times already Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:17 am

I'd welcome Pastore if the transfer involved dealing with anyone except Zamparini. I think he'll sell for 35 in the end, however it's still a very expensive purchase and the role of player is not the only squad deficiency we'll face in the immediate future as more of the veterans reduce their role in the first eleven.

Also I was lazy when typing my previous response, I should make it clear that the second sentence refers to Montolivo. :p
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 am

The transfer market got closed?!!!!!!!

Have I been asleep for that long????!!!!!!!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Our Local newspaper is reporting that Aquilani is closing in on a switch to Fiorentina.I would presume this means Montolivo is closing in on a switch to Milan?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Our Local newspaper is reporting that Aquilani is closing in on a switch to Fiorentina.I would presume this means Montolivo is closing in on a switch to Milan?

Yes he is, but he is not Mr X. That is most probably Ganso.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Montolivo has been stripped of the captaincy and is being abused by Fiorentina fans in training, so it's been fairly certain that he'd leave for quite a while now, though the Aquilani transfer certainly confirms this, however the question is whether Fiorentina will reach an agreement with Milan or whether a new party will try to hijack the deal.

Fiorentina apparently want 10 million for him, so I'd expect a deal to be arranged in the next two weeks.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Montolivo has been stripped of the captaincy and is being abused by Fiorentina fans in training, so it's been fairly certain that he'd leave for quite a while now, though the Aquilani transfer certainly confirms this, however the question is whether Fiorentina will reach an agreement with Milan or whether a new party will try to hijack the deal.

Fiorentina apparently want 10 million for him, so I'd expect a deal to be arranged in the next two weeks.

And Ganso himself came out and said that PSG can frak of, he wants Milan. But whether Santos will give him now or after the Club World Cup is the million dollar question.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 pm

I would be surprised if Santos let him before CWC to be honest.Now with Netmar saying he will stay till CWC and even their RB who was sold to Porto also staying till CWC i would think Ganso will want to stay till January and have a crack at Barca as most of their team is staying till CWC.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 pm

We have been linked to quite a few players...

Point is,Galliani said we would get a proper pirlo replacement in august
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 pm

If Ganso is the so called Mr. X then I'm not excited but with Montlivo and a quality attack it shouldn't matter in general.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:18 pm

what,so your going to judge quality based on copa america performances?Dani alves went from the best RB in the world to the worst RB in CA.

even so,Ganso was the top assistant in CA if im correct
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Ganso wrote:what,so your going to judge quality based on copa america performances?Dani alves went from the best RB in the world to the worst RB in CA.

even so,Ganso was the top assistant in CA if im correct
I'm not attacking your boy, I'm just saying he's got a lot to prove. Nothing he did got me excited :bball:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Monti and a wc midfielder will arrive before the transfer window closes. Stfu and stop bashing,atleast until the transfer window closes.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 pm

They've been linked with Fabregas, Hamsik, even Schweinsteiger.

The only realistic signing would be Ganso, IMO.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 am

Milanfan7 wrote: Monti and a wc midfielder will arrive before the transfer window closes. Stfu and stop bashing,atleast until the transfer window closes.

You're back Very Happy Very Happy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Who is the Mr. X? Any developments? :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Its usual staff, babun. Last weeks or even days or hours. They probably already snatched them, but waiting.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Its usual staff, babun. Last weeks or even days or hours. They probably already snatched them, but waiting.
Ganso is still up for grabs but you may encounter the same problems we do with Neymar. They want them to play the CWC vs. Farca, it means, January is the earliest date to sign them when the serious business is on midseason Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next