BarcaLearning
El Gunner
Thimmy
CBarca
Hapless_Hans
38 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:29 pm

I see pool fans are now in defensive mode Laughing

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here

Post by Thimmy Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:You can also just poke the animal till it dies, never to be seen again for 10 years. Don’t just assume that you will go to the top again lol, next season you can be even shittier with all your players fit because your cycle is just done. Plain and simple.

Seems like more of a result of fatigue and injuries than a cycle having ended. They still have a relatively young team with more talent than the majority of other clubs.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:30 pm

Liverpool now should just relax a bit and take it easier if that makes sense, since they are now free falling and at risk of missing out top 4 if Chelsea improvement continue. They should still have np winning games again but they just need to put less pressure on themselves u feel.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:37 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Liverpool now should just relax a bit and take it easier if that makes sense, since they are now free falling and at risk of missing out top 4 if Chelsea improvement continue. They should still have np winning games again but they just need to put less pressure on themselves u feel.

I believe the song talks about loosening up for anal sex
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:15 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:You can also just poke the animal till it dies, never to be seen again for 10 years. Don’t just assume that you will go to the top again lol, next season you can be even shittier with all your players fit because your cycle is just done. Plain and simple.

Seems like more of a result of fatigue and injuries than a cycle having ended. They still have a relatively young team with more talent than the majority of other clubs.

No one cares Thimmy, talking sense is not part of this thread. Unless Madrid have to play Modric at CB, their fans wont understand or even try to understand what we are going through.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:19 pm

Wouldn't playing Henderson as CB be equivalent to Casemiro playing CB and not Modric hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Wouldn't playing Henderson as CB be equivalent to Casemiro playing CB and not Modric hmm

I'd agree but we've already played Wijnaldum and then club captain Henderson at CB (while still playing Milner another CM at LB and RB), and then we have one of the best DMs in the league with Fabinho playing CB.

So it really depends when you want to associate Casemeiro to Fabinho, Henderson, Gini or Milner and then we can come back to LFC excuses.

So it depends when you decide to pick and choose.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:28 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

No one cares Thimmy, talking sense is not part of this thread. Unless Madrid have to play Modric at CB, their fans wont understand or even try to understand what we are going through.
the real truth is that no one gives a shit that Liverpool are not doing well, except for Liverpool fans. Sorry someone had to say it. We all care about our own club not the neighbor
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:31 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

the real truth is that no one gives a shit that Liverpool are not doing well, except for Liverpool fans. Sorry someone had to say it. We all care about our own club not the neighbor

Consistently posting here m8, need a mirror?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:51 pm

Not surprising, their players were never anything special. They had a Walmart MSN upfront and that's it.

Rekt Barca with Henderson, Shaqira, Milner, Origi, Matip. Just think about it. Can't be a clearer sign of overachieving through sheer hardwork and will than that. But obviously that type of fuel empties rather fast.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:08 pm

futbol wrote:Not surprising, their players were never anything special. They had a Walmart MSN upfront and that's it.

Rekt Barca with Henderson, Shaqira, Milner, Origi, Matip. Just think about it. Can't be a clearer sign of overachieving through sheer hardwork and will than that. But obviously that type of fuel empties rather fast.

Thank you finally someone who understands the system (I doubt), when are we putting Klopp on top for decimating teams like its breakfast with just a system then.

We've been punching above our weight. Got us 2 back to back CL finals and a PL title. I don't blame people here to call shit out considering they would smashed again with LFC had their full team available, this is your only chance to shitpost.

Considering putting LFC on a high horse, most of us LFC fans on GL conceded everything the moment VVD went out with me and Helmet consistently posting on the GS on how we can't beat the next team we face, so I don't understand these jibes talking 5 months later to tell us that we are now being defensive. Its your ignorance to our situation that's making us actually reply to the crap you post here.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:20 pm

futbol wrote:Not surprising, their players were never anything special. They had a Walmart MSN upfront and that's it.

See, right there. That's the reason I keep coming back to this forum.

You had me in stitches, thanks for the laugh futbol Proud
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:44 pm

Fussball posts rarely these days but when he does he always leaves someone dead on the canvas

I wonder if he left Deutschland already like he claimed he would a couple years back.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm

A bit confused with this wholesome Spanish reunion in the last one hour considering Messi brought his entire club down after this loss to a B grade Klopp team who actually benched Salah and Firmino after a 3-0 loss in the first leg, but okay. Probably because both sides are being spanked equivalently right now by A.Madrid.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:47 pm

Nishankly wrote:A bit confused with this wholesome Spanish reunion in the last one hour considering Messi brought his entire club down after this loss to a B grade Klopp team who actually benched Salah and Firmino after a 3-0 loss in the first leg, but okay. Probably because both sides are being spanked equivalently right now by A.Madrid.

Especially considering they bottled a 3-0 home lead to a Klopp sub 11 and then went to to lose 8-2 to Bayern the following season Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:32 am

you lost 7-2 to Aston fucking Villa with a fully fit squad let alone Bayern Munchen, pipe it down laddy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:09 pm

Quite amusing to see the LFC detractors run amok this thread when the inevitable decline of the cycle is in. I mean its not as if when this thread was made the pinnacle of success in a CL final. a CL win and that savoury Premiership so its banking on something that doesnt exist and very ill-timed.

Not just considering a lot of us conceded our decline the moment VvD was injured along with other reasons.

Too late.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:44 pm

What is amusing Arq are the other Liverpool fans denying the decline in cycle
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Arq is just saving face with that post. Hans and I have been on the decline. I foresaw it with how the Atletico tie played out, y'all can go back to the old PL threads, and CL matchday threads. And then Hans made this thread after the PL win, but i presume he saw the matter for what it was too with how Liverpool ended last season pre and post-project restart.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:52 pm

El Gunner wrote:you lost 7-2 to Aston fucking Villa with a fully fit squad let alone Bayern Munchen, pipe it down laddy

I need to learn from you how react to being smashed every gameweek as a club, oh maybe is it calling out PL winners in hope that my occasional "hope to god" word will come good some day but nonetheless till those handful GWs, I will hide until those teams mess up?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:54 pm

El Gunner wrote:i don't think they're just going to fall apart soon, but yea they have peaked.

*Hans and I*

Grow some balls mate, atleast he called it out before the injuries unlike your coward ass.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:What is amusing Arq are the other Liverpool fans denying the decline in cycle

Obviously!

How can I say that my team is done when we can't put out a 11 every week???????

I am all in to say we are done but sadly looking at this season if we have our first team available for all fixtures, even after the 7-2 against Villa (which had 4 deflected goals and the Spanish agent who kick started things Razz), we still got back to the 1st position for 5 game weeks (11 Gameweeks after the Villa game), until new injuries kicked in.

So sue me lmao for believing this team can still achieve something playing the full first 11. You have no legs to stand on other than a hypothesis with a hint of mashallah, which I refuse to believe in.

When I say achieve, now its all about qualifying for the CL and we go again next year which is something common with LFC considering we are one of the only GL PL teams consistently arriving with a title challenge either way regardless of squad hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:08 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Quite amusing to see the LFC detractors run amok this thread when the inevitable decline of the cycle is in. I mean its not as if when this thread was made the pinnacle of success in a CL final. a CL win and that savoury Premiership so its banking on something that doesnt exist and very ill-timed.

Not just considering a lot of us conceded our decline the moment VvD was injured along with other reasons.

Too late.

Disagree, this wouldn't even be a discussion if we kept losing players like they had a life cycle of a butterfly.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:13 am

Nishankly wrote:
El Gunner wrote:i don't think they're just going to fall apart soon, but yea they have peaked.

*Hans and I*

Grow some balls mate, atleast he called it out before the injuries unlike your coward ass.

i really can't be bothered to go back and quote receipts... you and i and Sepi and Helmet know very well i was on y'all's asses in threads throughout GL and on Twitter since the Atletico tie last season i remember making comments such as "the wheels are starting to fall off/the wheels have fallen off" and Sepi saying "EG is just showing his true colours now"

but yeah, continue to deflect when you know im telling the truth. I don't know why i made that post above you just quoted, probably felt sorry for y'all Laughing but i did say y'all peaked and that's the truth. Key word being there "soon" i probably didn't think the players were going to fall off like flies just like that as it turned out, but i predicted the fall off in performances nonetheless
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Good Lord, there are still some brains left here on this forum!

I think most of the Liverpool fans, on many forums will accept that. After Gerrard, we needed a figure to represent the club and to provide that thread of continuity; we got in terms of Klopp. How many proofs do we need year after year that players playing under Klopp leave the club, go somewhere else and they get totally exposed for what they are. Not saying that he did not have WC players at his disposal e.g. Lewa, VanDjik. Klopp has always relied on buying potential and then honing them into WC status in his own system.

With all players fit and playing at their correct positions, we would have probably still struggled to compete for the title. But I doubt we would have been this shit as we seem to be right now. There are just simply many factors responsible for it.
1. Klopp has been speaking about need of preseason for his players and his system to work from last 3 years. This is also one of the reasons that players did not have rhythm right from the beginning of this season.
2. Going into the season with only 1 reliable CB in terms of fitness was always going to be risky Laughing Matip and Gomez have had many injury issues over the past few seasons. We are still paying for it.
3. Carra explained this in one of MNFs that front three have played too long together and needed a bit of refreshment in terms of a quality signing. We tried that with Minamino and Jota but it did not work out for whatever reasons.

This end of cycle reasoning would have been more valid in the next season probably. Also what Wenger said in the following clip is not far away from what many of Liverpool fans have been saying.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:11 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Liverpool’s chief executive officer, Peter Moore, is to leave the club next month and will be replaced by current managing director and chief commercial officer Billy Hogan.

Moore’s three-year contract as Liverpool CEO expires this summer and he is returning with his wife to the United States, where he worked for 36 years for Sega, Reebok, Microsoft and EA before joining his hometown club in 2017. He will oversee a transitional period until the end of August when Hogan, who has worked for owners Fenway Sports Group since 2004, starts as CEO on 1 September.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/31/peter-moore-to-leave-role-as-liverpool-ceo-with-billy-hogan-replacing-him

You have your own Ed Woodward running your club now.
Or do you really think you will be successful with THIS guy?! Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here - Page 3 Billyh10

Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here - Page 3 0_TER_LEC_121014hogan_02

I'm just going to bump this post here for everyone to ponder, and then just another random snippet
Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here - Page 3 Screen30
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next