RedAndWhiteArmy
Ganso
Sushi Master
VenezuelaFTW
13 posters

Go down

Venezuela Empty Venezuela

Post by VenezuelaFTW Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 am

Venezuela has grown amazingly in the last few years. Yesterday they raped the ass of that rats of Paraguay, but the luck they have is great, incredible great.

They have amazing players like Rondon, Feldor, Cichero (Who made some magic yesterday), and this amazing Copa America campaign will encourage the young people of Venezuela to practice more football, and achieve a lot of things in the near future.

I would have liked to play a final against Venezuela. Their coach must be the youngest coach ever, but that does not mean he is not humble and respectful, and his idol is Markarian (Coach of Peru, Uruguayan). The man, Cesar Farias, is the best.

Greetings from Uruguay, i'll get my ass banned again, but that won't prevent me from saying what i want to say in this forum.

If there is any Peruvian in this forum, i tell you that your country is in the same track, only good things can happen to both countries from now on.

PS: Those Paraguayan retards bragged about their awful win in the face of the players of Venezuela & provoked a mass fight. Thats the reason Uruguay will break their asses in the final, i promise you.

VenezuelaFTW
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Venezuela Empty Re: Venezuela

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:56 am

Who were you and why did you get banned?

Please marry me.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:59 am

im still cringing at the fact Paraguay got through brazil and venezuela.

so undeserved
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 am

Great team with a bright future!
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 am

Suarez will get your revenge Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 am

VenezuelaFTW wrote:Venezuela has grown amazingly in the last few years. Yesterday they raped the ass of that rats of Paraguay, but the luck they have is great, incredible great.

They have amazing players like Rondon, Feldor, Cichero (Who made some magic yesterday), and this amazing Copa America campaign will encourage the young people of Venezuela to practice more football, and achieve a lot of things in the near future.

I would have liked to play a final against Venezuela. Their coach must be the youngest coach ever, but that does not mean he is not humble and respectful, and his idol is Markarian (Coach of Peru, Uruguayan). The man, Cesar Farias, is the best.

Greetings from Uruguay, i'll get my ass banned again, but that won't prevent me from saying what i want to say in this forum.

If there is any Peruvian in this forum, i tell you that your country is in the same track, only good things can happen to both countries from now on.

PS: Those Paraguayan retards bragged about their awful win in the face of the players of Venezuela & provoked a mass fight. Thats the reason Uruguay will break their asses in the final, i promise you.

Thanks Uruguay4life, it makes me happy to see that the talent Venezuela is producing and the football they are playing does not go unnoticed.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 am

Indeed, though they did have significant luck to get past Chile one can't deny the improvement of their NT. Only fair that they lost through luck, really.

Dawn of a new power.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 am

Venezuela what team I was cheering for the all the way, sad they got robbed by them. Good luck next time.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

The upcoming World Cup Qualifying campaign in SA, will be very interesting and mroe competitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Luis Goduarez Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 am

I don't get why i keep getting banned, i simply said "Negro Sucio", but not in the simple meaning of the word. Someone "negro" or black for me is someone with black soul, somebody bad, a criminal for example is someone of black soul.

Im not racist or homophobic, the gay jokes i made were simply to provoke Catracho and Ganso and somebody with a another skin color is totally normal for me.

I apologise if i offended anybody, but don't ban me this time round please, this username is simply sexy.

Luis Goduarez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luis Goduarez Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 am

I forgot to mention Vizcarrondo, the guy is the boss of the heights.

Luis Goduarez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 am

Oooh. Very Happy

We have people from all over the planet here, so that choice of words was kinda dodgy.

We need more South Americans here, so behave, dude.

Yes, and Suarez FC better give me my revenge Evil or Very Mad
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 am

Give him another chance.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 am

I say give him one more opportunity.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 am

Luis Goduarez wrote:I forgot to mention Vizcarrondo, the guy is the boss of the heightsVenezuela Im-Sooo-Sorry-Bear.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:33 am

I think he got banned poor guy, if you are out there try agian.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:28 pm

VenezuelaFTW wrote:Venezuela has grown amazingly in the last few years. Yesterday they raped the ass of that rats of Paraguay, but the luck they have is great, incredible great.

This copa america has been a snooze fest. It's only amazing for them because they got this far.
Only a couple of good games in the tournament so far. Paraguay's games are all 0-0's. I'd like to see how many minutes of scoreless football Paraguay has played. What a disgrace to this sport.

When I turned the game on yesterday, I was hoping that I would get excited, or stand up off my seat, or scream for a bit, or get my blood pumping. But none of that happened. 0-0 for 120 minutes and neither team showing a will to attack. They have forgotten what makes this sport exciting. It's quite sad.

And it doesn't help that you have guys like wigglesworth on this forum who praise any defensive display of football as holy, as if Maradona and Baggio came down from the heavens and graced us with their godlike skills. Catenaccio you say? I say WEAK football. Gutless and robotic. Yet they're the ones who go to the final.

Why are they making fans watch 0-0 penalty shoot-outs? Am I the only one upset with the lack of thrills in this tournament? I thought I could count on South American teams to produce attacking football that makes you get up off your seat.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Venezuela were playing with 3 CFs by the 80th minute. We were attacking and attacking constantly. Hit the post 2 times. Had a goal controversially declared offside. Paraguay held on by pure force and willpower.

What are you on about?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luis Goduarez Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 pm

He didn't watch the match, Venezuela rapped that rats of PY.

Luis Goduarez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Venezuela were playing with 3 CFs by the 80th minute. We were attacking and attacking constantly. Hit the post 2 times. Had a goal controversially declared offside. Paraguay held on by pure force and willpower.

What are you on about?

I was complaining more about Paraguay in my rant. Yes I agree Venezuela were probably the better team and should have won. And that goal should have stood. But it was a boring match nevertheless.

Luis Goduarez wrote:He didn't watch the match, Venezuela rapped that rats of PY.

Nice assumption, but I actually watched all 120 minutes. It was not very exciting.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:I say give him one more opportunity.

He multi-accounted. That shows any last hope out of the window.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Jeffren says hello :3
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Venezuela were playing with 3 CFs by the 80th minute. We were attacking and attacking constantly. Hit the post 2 times. Had a goal controversially declared offside. Paraguay held on by pure force and willpower.

What are you on about?

You know how I feel now Laughing Crying or Very sad

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:44 pm

I wish Venezuela best of luck. I'm afraid Paraguay might be champions without actually winning a match.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down