Unique
McLewis
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by McLewis Fri 08 May 2020, 18:43

I repeat: Trump is stupid, but Pence is literally evil.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 08 May 2020, 19:00

The whole Kimmel speaking thing ruins it a bit
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat 09 May 2020, 13:03

Trump is also evil, Pence is just supervillain-evil, while Trump is super-selfish evil. They're both fucking sociopaths.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat 09 May 2020, 14:31

McLewis wrote:

I repeat: Trump is stupid, but Pence is literally evil.

The video was edited by Kimmel's team to make it look like he was being serious but he was clearly joking.

Here's the full unedited video:

You can clearly see him shutting the doors right after.

Believe me I'm not trying to defend Pence or Trump here, but I would be lying if I didn't say that the left is doing a great job pushing me toward the right side of the political spectrum with their dishonesty and manipulation.

Here's him backtracking after he was caught:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 09 May 2020, 14:51

Backtracking? lol. I'd hardly call it that.

I don't understand why it matters if it's a joke or not.

The fact is they/he brought empty boxes to a donation event to intentionally deceive the public.

Also joke is in poor taste considering the tragedy currently happening. Also the white house personel attending the event were infected with COVID-19 and refused to wear masks.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat 09 May 2020, 15:15

Of course it matters if it's a joke or not, Freeza.

If a politician says a similar thing while being serious, it makes them pure evil. It would show that they are only interested in doing good deeds when the cameras are rolling.

But if you watch the full video, Pence didn't deliver empty boxes and his remark about carrying empty boxes was clearly just a joke, albeit a very bad one.

Now, why were these empty boxes in there in the first place? I honestly don't know and I wouldn't be surprised if they had a twisted reason to put them in there. But as far as the joke goes, it was clearly taken out of context.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 09 May 2020, 16:01

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Of course it matters if it's a joke or not, Freeza.

There's just something you don't joke about while there is an on-going tragedy. Especially in his position.

It's unforgivable. So many people have lost loved ones because of the incompetence of that government. Combining it with their utter lack of health precautions shows that he joked about it because he clearly doesn't give a shit.

Like, do you think this is actually not an evil guy?

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 30 5ea88bbf38bf2340253ec927?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Guy is an utter lunatic. Just read his Mulan blog post.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat 09 May 2020, 16:13

Sure, if you want to go deeper and discuss whether it's a bad joke to make, especially during these times, then yes I agree. But the original issue wasn't about him making a bad joke in bad times. It was about people thinking he was delivering empty boxes and asking whether it would be okay to deliver them just for the cameras, which is a totally different thing.

It was clearly a calculated and evil attempt from the person who edited the video to make his poor joke appear to have been said in a serious manner.

As to whether or not I think he's evil, of course I do. But him being evil doesn't and shouldn't warrant anyone to fabricate stories about him to suit their own agenda. That's my point.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat 09 May 2020, 17:54

So Kimmel either got it wrong or knew it was wrong and posted the video anyway to score internet points. Fine. I'm sure Trump's late night supporters will be all over this as more evidence of the left wanting his administration to fail.

It already has failed though. Kimmel could post a thousand deceptively edited videos like this and it would not change the fact that Trump's administration deceived even more people. It doesn't change what Mike Pence is : an evil, spineless coward. He's shown his true colors way before he became VP.

This is the left giving as good as it gets from the right imo.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 09 May 2020, 18:16

how fucking lazy do you have to be that you have to resort to editing a video in order to make Trump or Pence look bad.

There's hundreds, thousands of clips you could find which you don't need to edit
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun 10 May 2020, 20:11

Hapless_Hans wrote:how fucking lazy do you have to be that you have to resort to editing a video in order to make Trump or Pence look bad.

There's hundreds, thousands of clips you could find which you don't need to edit

My exact same thoughts, was really weird to sad-laugh and facepalm at the same time.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue 12 May 2020, 02:57

dirty stinking racist.

Cant wait for Biden to tear that ass up.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue 12 May 2020, 13:23

Young Kaz wrote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/weijia?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@weijia</a>: Why is this a global competition to you when Americans are losing their lives every day?<br><br>TRUMP: Maybe that's a question you should ask China.<br><br>WEIJA: Why are you saying that to me, specifically?<br><br>TRUMP: I'm saying it to anybody who would ask a nasty question like that. <a href="https://t.co/hokJOXASh8">pic.twitter.com/hokJOXASh8</a></p>— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) <a href="https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1259957422145318912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 11, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

dirty stinking racist.

In no way, he mentioned her race or whatsever, he just wanted to get out of a nasty question by blaming China as always. She was triggered/wanted to be triggered with racism, he tried to ask another reporter, they still wanted a racism incident, he did the only sensible thing afterwards and got out of the harms way. Anything he could've said about racism or China would have been turned against him by taking the words out of context.
She even asks him why he is telling her the China answer. Well, she was the one who asked. Does she want him to discriminate her by not answering with anything about China because of her looks? Does she want to be discriminated against?

Trump is an idiot and he doesn't answer questions properly but the bitchy attitude of easily triggered democrats who want to be triggered so they could point the finger isn't helping it. Sadly, you're an exact representant sample of that group.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue 12 May 2020, 13:31

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

dirty stinking racist.

In no way, he mentioned her race or whatsever, he just wanted to get out of a nasty question by blaming China as always. She was triggered/wanted to be triggered with racism, he tried to ask another reporter, they still wanted a racism incident, he did the only sensible thing afterwards and got out of the harms way. Anything he could've said about racism or China would have been turned against him by taking the words out of context.
She even asks him why he is telling her the China answer. Well, she was the one who asked. Does she want him to discriminate her by not answering with anything about China because of her looks? Does she want to be discriminated against?

Trump is an idiot and he doesn't answer questions properly but the bitchy attitude of easily triggered democrats who want to be triggered so they could point the finger isn't helping it. Sadly, you're an exact representant sample of that group.

Theres no way he would have said China with that tone, and expression, at a person who wasnt Asian. He knew he fucked up too because he quit the press conference when others called out his racism.

Also calling out racism isnt "Looking to be triggered". You sound like a segregationist calling out Northern freedom riders for bringing up the south's problems to their face.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 12 May 2020, 14:28

He always says China with "that" tone

That reporter is a disgrace
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue 12 May 2020, 14:38

Myesyats wrote:He always says China with "that" tone

That reporter is a disgrace

Why did he run away from the press conference when he was called out then?

I mean, i can understand people who dont experience it not seeing it for what it is, but telling a chinese lady to ask china in that tone is 100% racist. He wouldnt have told anybody else there that in that manner.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 12 May 2020, 14:51

Whad'yall think Trump is going to do with his latest buzzword, Obamagate?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 12 May 2020, 15:06

Hah. This only proves what I said earlier about Kimmel.

Dude sucks.

Late night is in such a terrible place right now. How did we go from Letterman/Conan to Fallon/Kimmel/Seth Myers?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue 12 May 2020, 15:15

CBarca wrote:Hah. This only proves what I said earlier about Kimmel.

Dude sucks.

Late night is in such a terrible place right now. How did we go from Letterman/Conan to Fallon/Kimmel/Seth Myers?

The same Conan which couldnt keep Leno off air? Laughing

I'll always appreciate Conan for his contributions to prime Simpsons, but dude cant carry a network show.

I was at Georgia Tech so I was always awake studying at night when they had the late night fallout, and while Leno did Conan wrong for having that 10 o clock show leading into the news and Conan, it was apparent that Conan's edition of the tonight show was awful. It only marginally got better as it went, but even then he turned the huge ratings lead Leno had over Kimmel and Lettermen to a net negative relatively quickly.

I hear his show on TBS(which he went to and did Lopez in the exact same fashion Leno did him) is just as bad. The ratings sure say so, but its cable. Ratings dont matter on cable lol.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue 12 May 2020, 15:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSkDF0erIso

Kimmel handled it like a boss too.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue 12 May 2020, 16:33

Dude sucks.

Can't really disagree with you.

I still watch Conan, he's naturally and incredibly funny. The other three, I rarely ever tune in.

Kimmel in particular is a disgrace to say the least.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue 12 May 2020, 16:49

Art Morte wrote:Whad'yall think Trump is going to do with his latest buzzword, Obamagate?

Throw more red meat to his base and media allies to drum up red herrings and false truths ahead of an election. He fears Democrat turnout, even during a pandemic, so he needs his base energized. What better way to energize them than to point their ire at the the one man they hate more than every other Democrat combined?

The incoherence of this trend from Trump himself cannot be understated, but surprisingly, this may have teeth.

I found this response from a Trump supporter out on r/AskTrumpSupporters. It's the most cogent of definitions I've read of this "scandal":

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Read the sections with bold titles relating to Carter Page. You might remember his name. His business relationships with Russian entities were the subject of much media coverage through the Russian collusion cycle. His communications with government officials in Moscow were submitted as underlying evidence to digitally surveil the Trump campaign. Makes sense that they’d have to investigate, right?

What was left out of the FISA applications was the Carter Page was an asset of the CIA and was debriefing them regularly on his communications and interactions with them. Whether this was known by the FBI at the time of the initial applications is a matter of dispute. What is proven by emails is that the FBI knew this information when they reapplied for renewal of the FISA application and failed to inform the court.

I still think this is all a load of red- herring-laced horseshit, especially given the state of the Justice Department under Barr, but I do at least appreciate the clarity of this explanation.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 12 May 2020, 17:57

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

dirty stinking racist.

Trump does not get the benefit of doubt from me because he has a pattern of behavior like this.

Agree on him being an idiot. He is also a racist, like all racists he is also an idiot.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue 12 May 2020, 18:07

How was that question "nasty" Laughing

Reporters aren't supposed to lick the ass of the president. They're supposed to keep them in check and make sure they do their job. It's exactly what she was trying to do, and she asked a great question.

Reminds of that time when he told the black, female reporter to gather around the black caucus, despite her having no affiliation to them.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-asks-black-reporter-schedule-meeting-congressional-black/story?id=45546996
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue 12 May 2020, 18:31

Freeza wrote:How was that question "nasty" Laughing

Reporters aren't supposed to lick the ass of the president. They're supposed to keep them in check and make sure they do their job. It's exactly what she was trying to do, and she asked a great question.

Reminds of that time when he told the black, female reporter to gather around the black caucus, despite her having no affiliation to them.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-asks-black-reporter-schedule-meeting-congressional-black/story?id=45546996

Nah...thats just how he always does...Because I am from Europe and never experienced racism Rolling Eyes

Saved you the reply babun-san.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 12 May 2020, 19:19

Young Kaz wrote:

Dude sucks.

The same Conan which couldnt keep Leno off air? Laughing

I'll always appreciate Conan for his contributions to prime Simpsons, but dude cant carry a network  show.

I was at Georgia Tech so I was always awake studying at night when they had the late night fallout, and while Leno did Conan wrong for having that 10 o clock show leading into the news and Conan, it was apparent that Conan's edition of the tonight show was awful. It only marginally got better as it went, but even then he turned the huge ratings lead Leno had over Kimmel and Lettermen to a net negative relatively quickly.

I hear his show on TBS(which he went to and did Lopez in the exact same fashion Leno did him) is just as bad. The ratings sure say so, but its cable. Ratings dont matter on cable lol.

I mean you're not wrong regarding Conan's rendition of The Tonight Show. It started off pretty meh. I would argue it got better as it went along. This is the case with all hosts of The Tonight Show, anyway, it's an institution and the individuals running it need to grow into it and also allow the show/audience to adapt to them as well. Unfortunately, Conan was never really afforded the time for that to happen. I think part of that responsibility lands on him, but part of it lands on the network, too.

Either way, it was a good thing in the end. Conan moved to TBS where he had more freedom from the ultimately restrictive and reductive network TV environment, and he's been thriving there ever since. If you look at the quality of his show relative to what Kimmel/Fallon put out, it's on a different level. His ability as a comedian is far above those two as well. His time on The Simpsons is a part of that, but even now, his podcast and his remotes (Conan Without Borders) is heads and shoulders above anything that late night has been putting out for a while, minus everything Letterman does (as he is the true king of late night as long as I've been alive).

I'm not going to judge the quality of late night based on ratings, to be honest. The Big Bang Theory was a ratings mammoth and that show is awful. I do typically try to use numbers and data to back up arguments, but this is all more of my opinion than some sort of objective truth I'm trying to portray.

As a sidenote that's only somewhat related to the quality of his show (beyond the fact that his interviewing ability is far superior to Jimmy "laugh at everything" Fallon), it's clear from the friendships he's made and the rapport he has with many of his guests, both on his podcast and the show, that he's a very beloved individual to many. Other than Letterman, I don't think there is a more well liked guy in the Late Night circuit. He's been around forever, in this racket, and by all accounts is a fantastic person. Look up an interview of him with Bill Burr vs an interview of Fallon with Bill Burr and the difference is striking.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next