40 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:50 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
:facepalm: :facepalm: them little crusades across this planet you talk about provides you with the freedom to make them $$$$ you have. you could go to japan your other country but when it comes to killing babys and raping expectant mothers they were the ones who put that shit on the map so you might not be happy there. just say thank you to the american people for taking your family in and giving you your good life and $$ instead of calling them racist country bumkins. just say thank you to the brave men and women of the US military for providing you with a free country to have a good life and make them $$$ instead of calling them baby killers. the american lads on here must look at the shit you type about there great country and think wow. if someone like you said that shit to me in my country i would slap the shit out of them. you come on here some days saying you love america ( pay day im thinking ) but people can see though that bullshit. what you should do is go into a bar that has a few marines hanging out and tell them what you tell us about america.

Laughing
I really doubt the bold.

Also my fathers brother was in the service for 20 years, and served this nation in West Germany(You're welcome btw) and also in Project Desert Storm.  WE are the American people.

Unique wrote:
so what your saying is you are helping to fund a crusade to murder children and then you come on here crying about the poor children that are being murdered but you will continue funding murder because it puts money in your pocket. that about sums you up mate. Thumbs up

Yes I fund the crusade, and YES I will complain about where my money goes. Its called being a man. I pay into the society in which I live, not sit around and whine about Africans using the services I pay for.

I pay to keep you safe. Remember that when you speak ill about the money I have worked to make.
you dont pay to keep me safe. i pay to keep me safe. what the fuck are you talking about dude. america the country that took your family in and gave them a great life keep you safe ffs. and dont moan about what your money goes on be a man and not give your money to child killers. you have the chance right now to stop funding the child killers by moving out of america but you wont. you will bitch about it but take the money like most people. your convictions will only go as far as your pay check. and dont tell me im wellcome for your uncle sarving in west germany when over a million brits died in ww2. they are the people i give thanks for. also i give thanks to our american brothers that helped the brits in lots of wars to keep our people free and give us a good life and i have never even stepped foot in america but you who have been given a great life for the sacrifice they have made just call them child killers. you are a joke mate.

I pay to keep you safe because my dollars go to the world police that keep you safe, that funded this thing we are talking to each other right now, that armed and fed your country when it "wasnt going well" through two world wars...so yes, I keep you safe, and yes my money goes to child murderers. You're welcome. How about some gratitude.

The very man in your avatar came out the great American womb.

All we have given you and you turn up your nose on giving healthcare to African children? After robbing India blind? Thats the real joke. How about you pay it forward.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:59 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Laughing
I really doubt the bold.

Also my fathers brother was in the service for 20 years, and served this nation in West Germany(You're welcome btw) and also in Project Desert Storm.  WE are the American people.

Yes I fund the crusade, and YES I will complain about where my money goes. Its called being a man. I pay into the society in which I live, not sit around and whine about Africans using the services I pay for.

I pay to keep you safe. Remember that when you speak ill about the money I have worked to make.
you dont pay to keep me safe. i pay to keep me safe. what the fuck are you talking about dude. america the country that took your family in and gave them a great life keep you safe ffs. and dont moan about what your money goes on be a man and not give your money to child killers. you have the chance right now to stop funding the child killers by moving out of america but you wont. you will bitch about it but take the money like most people. your convictions will only go as far as your pay check. and dont tell me im wellcome for your uncle sarving in west germany when over a million brits died in ww2. they are the people i give thanks for. also i give thanks to our american brothers that helped the brits in lots of wars to keep our people free and give us a good life and i have never even stepped foot in america but you who have been given a great life for the sacrifice they have made just call them child killers. you are a joke mate.

I pay to keep you safe because my dollars go to the world police that keep you safe, that funded this thing we are talking to each other right now, that armed and fed your country when it "wasnt going well" through two world wars...so yes, I keep you safe, and yes my money goes to child murderers. You're welcome. How about some gratitude.

All we have given you and you turn up your nose on giving healthcare to African children? After robbing India blind? Thats the real joke. How about you pay it forward.
no mate your people were not paying money to keep me safe in ww2 the american people were giving money and sacrificing lives to help keeping my country safe in ww2. your people in ww2 were killing babys and raping pregnant women in ww2 mate. the things your people did in ww2 to the chinese people put the nazis to shame. you trying to say your money funded the brits in ww2. like i said before you are a joke.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:58 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

no mate your people were not paying money to keep me safe in ww2 the american people were giving money and sacrificing lives to help keeping my country safe in ww2. your people in ww2 were killing babys and raping pregnant women in ww2 mate. the things your people did in ww2 to the chinese people put the nazis to shame. you trying to say your money funded the brits in ww2. like i said before you are a joke.

Funny enough you cry for China, yet have a guy who, during the same period, caused a genocide to Chinas neighbors.

Answer the question though:

"Is it not through the hard work of the industrious American worker, like me, that your life standard is set"

Surprised

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:32 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Funny enough you cry for China, yet have a guy who, during the same period, caused a genocide to Chinas neighbors.

Answer the question though:

"Is it not through the hard work of the industrious American worker, like me, that your life standard is set"

Surprised
just say thank you to the nice American people for taking you in and thank you to the American military for giving you the freedom to talk absolute bollox and we can move on.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:32 pm

I can say so much about the British in wars between 1914-1947 god but I won't derail this thread further.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:37 pm

Nishankly wrote:I can say so much about the British in wars between 1914-1947 god but I won't derail this thread further.
yeah just make another thread about it
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:34 pm

Unique wrote:
CBarca wrote:To Unique, it's impossible to be both American and proud of your cultural heritage/have a lived experience of that culture in America
no its not mate. the country you live in and the life you have is given to you by others. how the fuck are you gonna read that shit from betty and not get mad. your county took his family in you gave them a great life and he just shits on your country and your people. its not bad enough he is not thankful to america the guy just shits on you all the time. at least one of you americans should say hold up mate you have it good here. how can people not get mad when you take in imigrants and give them a great life and they shit on you. Shocked

Betty is the most "Pro-America" American on this site lol. I think any American here would say that
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:43 pm

CBarca wrote:
Unique wrote:
CBarca wrote:To Unique, it's impossible to be both American and proud of your cultural heritage/have a lived experience of that culture in America
no its not mate. the country you live in and the life you have is given to you by others. how the fuck are you gonna read that shit from betty and not get mad. your county took his family in you gave them a great life and he just shits on your country and your people. its not bad enough he is not thankful to america the guy just shits on you all the time. at least one of you americans should say hold up mate you have it good here. how can people not get mad when you take in imigrants and give them a great life and they shit on you. Shocked

Betty is the most "Pro-America" American on this site lol. I think any American here would say that
well if the guy that loves America most thinks it's full of racist child killing country bumpkins then I would hate to see what the rest of you think. But you are a young guy who can still be influenced by other people but you should never let people like Betty or the idiots on the left make you feel shameful of your country. All country's and it's people have done bad things in the past it's just the way it is.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:56 pm

Political stances are no reason to forget what your country has done in the past, History is read and analyzed so that the same mistakes are not repeated in the future not that one country is superior or inferior to the other.

We at this very moment are a product of the history in every sense, which is why History has to be considered regardless of how sad, angry or hopeless you feel if your country is attacked because of their old sins for which 2/3rds of the world is still repenting individually.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:48 pm

This is absolutely disgusting:
Spoiler:

This is what happens when a Japanese man accepts his inferiority. I love Kurt Suzuki. He represents everything that was my family's dream in America. A Japanese kid who made good, played for Oakland(Where my Grandfather was born) and also Atlanta where I was born. A true man, but a man who obviously has demons in his life. My father's mother loved that kid. Glad she didnt live to see this day.

Freeza can consider me a loon, but THIS is the alternative when a Japanese kid grows up not seeing himself in the media. He accepts the identity of his undoing. He never stood a chance.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:32 am

Also on topic for this thread:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/04/upshot/trump-biden-warren-polls.html

Trump's "impending doom" is a myth. He's actually still doing OK in battleground states, which are the important players.

This poll also hurts the idea of Warren's electability, while confirming that Biden does indeed have the advantage there.

Also, although I'm a bit upset with the poll's results (obviously I would hope for larger margins), thank fuck we can take a second to swipe, once again, at the lefts continued harassment of Joe Biden, and the fallacy that the loud segment of the left is the "new face of the Democratic party". It's not. And I say that as someone who generally agrees with most progressive policies that have been espoused by this part of the left.

I just despise how elitist they are, and how much they're willing to ignore the reality that there are a LOT of independents and moderate dems who are not exactly thrilled with where the party is going, or wish for a more moderate Dem.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:36 am

I will say this. I would like more polls of this nature and especially from The Upshot, which is of the highest quality.

A convincing and steady lead for Biden might be enough to swing my vote for him. He's not the Dem I want, but the Dem I want is the one who wins this election and gets Trump out of the Oval office and returns some sense of normalcy to the presidency.

Especially since RBG can't be around that much longer
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:37 am

Young Kaz wrote:This is absolutely disgusting:
Spoiler:

This is what happens when a Japanese man accepts his inferiority. I love Kurt Suzuki. He represents everything that was my family's dream in America. A Japanese kid who made good, played for Oakland(Where my Grandfather was born) and also Atlanta where I was born. A true man, but a man who obviously has demons in his life. My father's mother loved that kid. Glad she didnt live to see this day.

Freeza can consider me a loon, but THIS is the alternative when a Japanese kid grows up not seeing himself in the media. He accepts the identity of his undoing. He never stood a chance.
what did the guy do wrong am I missing something here.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:58 am

Unique wrote:
Spoiler:

He's made his twitter private.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:29 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Spoiler:

and why does that bother you
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:31 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

He has a hat on that says:

"Make America great again"

When has America been better for a Japanese person like him?

When his grandparents were forced into a concentration camp with mine?

He's offended everybody by this, and that is why hes made his twitter private. He wont live this down.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:40 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

He's offended everybody by this, and that is why hes made his twitter private. He wont live this down.
maybe he just wants to thank America for giving him a good life. Also has he really offended everyone or just you.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:46 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

maybe he just wants to thank America for giving him a good life. Also has he really offended everyone or just you.

How is making America great again thanking them for a good life?

Its saying america isnt great now, and was in the past. Which past is it?

The one where his grandparents sat in a concentration camp with mine?

Also it isnt just me as he has made his twitter private. He was getting the business from everybody. Its a national disgrace.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:49 am

For what nation
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:35 am

Unique wrote:For what nation

It doesnt matter WHAT nation. This country was at war with Trump's nation of origin too and they didnt throw his parents and grandparents into a concentration camp.

Kurt Suzuki is a true blue bitch for wearing that cap in front of that man. As he laughed and petting him as a dog.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:26 am

Betty is pro at blowing stuff out of proportion, imo
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:20 am

Unique needs to get into his head that you can be an immigrant to a country and still criticize the country. That does not make you ungrateful. If the government does something you disagree with or you don't like its perfectly alright to criticize the country and say you feel ashamed of its actions.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:53 am

CBarca wrote:Also on topic for this thread:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/04/upshot/trump-biden-warren-polls.html

Trump's "impending doom" is a myth. He's actually still doing OK in battleground states, which are the important players.

This poll also hurts the idea of Warren's electability, while confirming that Biden does indeed have the advantage there.

Also, although I'm a bit upset with the poll's results (obviously I would hope for larger margins), thank fuck we can take a second to swipe, once again, at the lefts continued harassment of Joe Biden, and the fallacy that the loud segment of the left is the "new face of the Democratic party". It's not. And I say that as someone who generally agrees with most progressive policies that have been espoused by this part of the left.

I just despise how elitist they are, and how much they're willing to ignore the reality that there are a LOT of independents and moderate dems who are not exactly thrilled with where the party is going, or wish for a more moderate Dem.

So I read this article too, and my takeaway is WTF Michigan? Bernie and Warren are running on essentially the same platform, but if Bernie runs he would win by 2 points and if Warren runs she would lose by 6? I ca only put that down to sexism smh
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:21 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:For what nation

It doesnt matter WHAT nation. This country was at war with Trump's nation of origin too and they didnt throw his parents and grandparents into a concentration camp.

Kurt Suzuki is a true blue bitch for wearing that cap in front of that man. As he laughed and petting him as a dog.
well if the guy is an american which it looks like he is then its not a national disgrace is it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:28 pm

M99 wrote:Unique needs to get into his head that you can be an immigrant to a country and still criticize the country. That does not make you ungrateful. If the government does something you disagree with or you don't like its perfectly alright to criticize the country and say you feel ashamed of its actions.
its also perfectly alright for immigrants to fuck off back to where they came if they dont like the country thats taken them in. people leave shit hole countries to move to places like the UK and the USA and then shit on them every chance they get but they never leave because the benifits they get from living there are worth more then any morals they claim to have. i mean as people know ive said before im not a fan of islam so what kind of a hypercritical cnut would i be if i moved to somewhere like dubai.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:Unique needs to get into his head that you can be an immigrant to a country and still criticize the country. That does not make you ungrateful. If the government does something you disagree with or you don't like its perfectly alright to criticize the country and say you feel ashamed of its actions.
its also perfectly alright for immigrants to fuck off back to where they came if they dont like the country thats taken them in. people leave shit hole countries to move to places like the UK and the USA and then shit on them every chance they get but they never leave because the benifits they get from living there are worth more then any morals they claim to have. i mean as people know ive said before im not a fan of islam so what kind of a hypercritical cnut would i be if i moved to somewhere like dubai.

So go back to where you came from? I don't know why I expected more from you. If you are an immigrant in America and don't agree with Trump's policies you should just leave and not voice any criticism despite freedom of speech being an important part of the Constitution, right?

Like always, this post reeks of someone who is jealous and resentful because of lack of education, skill and wealth to immigrate anywhere.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next