Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 23 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by Unique Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:He just doesn't give a fuck about anything

amazing
trump has the best or worst case ( depending on how you look at it )  of narcissism ive ever seen. he has levels i can only dream of Laughing Laughing

Yep. Nothing can bother him. Everything he does, or is connected too, will always be the best and greatest ever, no matter what it is, and whether great or good is even a meaningful category to describe it.
its good for him because without it he would never have got to where he is now. not so good for people that dont like him. Very Happy

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Freeza wrote:Dude really is posting an anti-Trump vid on his own account rofl

He’s so fucking oblivious

But so his base, so it'll be fine.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:09 pm

all rich politicans and the most powerful people on earth are narcissistic psychopaths. it just comes down to how well they can hide it. trump sucks at hiding it. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:14 pm

Unique wrote:all rich politicans and the most powerful people on earth are narcissistic psychopaths. it just comes down to how well they can hide it. trump sucks at hiding it. Laughing

It's true that he doesn't hide it, but that's not because he just can't, or rather, if he can't, that's because he obviously never needed to hide it.

And this, my friend, is where privilege and entitlement come into play.
Here we have a guy who always got away with everything and never had to suffer any consequences for bad behaviour.
And when I say bad, I mean blatantly bad, terrible behaviour Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:all rich politicans and the most powerful people on earth are narcissistic psychopaths. it just comes down to how well they can hide it. trump sucks at hiding it. Laughing

It's true that he doesn't hide it, but that's not because he just can't, or rather, if he can't, that's because he obviously never needed to hide it.

And this, my friend, is where privilege and entitlement come into play.
Here we have a guy who always got away with everything and never had to suffer any consequences for bad behaviour.
And when I say bad, I mean blatantly bad, terrible behaviour Laughing
if he gets re elected there will be no living with him. he will troll people to a scale thats never been seen Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:24 pm

I know you think that's funny, but it's actually really bad news, and sucks for the lot of us.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:32 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I know you think that's funny, but it's actually really bad news, and sucks for the lot of us.
at this point the world can not be saved so i tend to care about the things that effect my friends and family the rest is just one big soap opera. one day you will wake up and realise that all the effort you put into things like this was just a waste of time.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:50 pm

Unless it happens that the world doesn't burn that soon just yet, and for every one not just throwing gas on the fire, it might just be a tiny bit less burnt up in the end.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:09 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Unless it happens that the world doesn't burn that soon just yet, and for every one not just throwing gas on the fire, it might just be a tiny bit less burnt up in the end.
the only thing that can effect you and germany by the american elections is foreign policy and you are all sorts of crazy if you think foreign policy will ever change in america. no matter who wins the elections america will always side with israel thats a fact. america will always do anything to get the worlds supply of oil because without it they are fucked. they will always be buddys with saudi arabia. they will always sell arms to people you think should not be supplied with arms. they will always be at war with islamic terrorists. they will always interfere in the middle east. they will always try to police the world. these things will never change you have to know this? the only things that will change ( but how much we will have to wait and see ) is domestic changes but even then rich people will piss on poor people. the drug companies will rip people off. the war on drugs wont mean shit. racism will never end and so on and so on. nothing will change i know this and i find it strange that all the educated people on this forum cant see this. maybe they are blinded by hope.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:32 pm

While you actually have a very fair point with the whole rich vs the poor thing, it's still undeniably worse for the poor to have Trump (and Johnson, btw) in office.
But I personally am also quite concerned about climate change. Obviously you and me might both be dead before the worst hits, but man, you got kids, I might have kids, should probably play it safe, and safe the planet. I know that sounds kinda stupid, but we can at least try to not make it worse, and Trump is rolling back all the environmental protections - and I care about that, even if I didn't have the moral and ethical fabric to care about the American citizens hurt by his dumb policies.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:35 am

VivaStPauli wrote:While you actually have a very fair point with the whole rich vs the poor thing, it's still undeniably worse for the poor to have Trump (and Johnson, btw) in office.
But I personally am also quite concerned about climate change. Obviously you and me might both be dead before the worst hits, but man, you got kids, I might have kids, should probably play it safe, and safe the planet. I know that sounds kinda stupid, but we can at least try to not make it worse, and Trump is rolling back all the environmental protections - and I care about that, even if I didn't have the moral and ethical fabric to care about the American citizens hurt by his dumb policies.
forget about climate change mate because trump is the only leader in the world who is not trying to use it to make money. governments are not trying to stop climate change they are only making money from it. lets look at england for climate change. im not sure if you have ever drove a car in the city of london but trust me it is the most stressful thing you will ever do. now we get charged £11.50 per day to drive in the city they did this because they said it will cut pollution. anyone that drives in the city of london do this because they have to it dont cut pollution it just makes money. where i live now it is cheaper to get a taxi to travel 6-7 miles than it is to get public transport. why dont the government make public transport free or atleast just charge £1 per ride to get people out of cars and onto busses. they dont do that because they just want the money. instead of charging people high road tax rates for driving a 4x4 car to cut down on climate change why dont they just ban them. they wont do that because they want the money. trump gets stick for not taking more money from american people for something he knows will never change. governments could do plenty of things to stop climate change but they just make money from it. so the bottom line is your government and my government are taking money from us and doing fuck all to fix climate change but trump is doing fuck all to fix climate change but atleast he is not robbing money from the american people for doing nothing.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:43 am

we all know the oil is running out so they will rape us for every penny they can and then one day when its gone they will invent cars that run on hydrogen ( hydrogen cars could have been on the roads 60 years ago ) and hydrogen cars will have zero affect on the inviroment but you can bet your ass we will get charged £50 per week in road tax to make up for it. trust me mate i know you mean well thinking things can be changed in the world but they wont.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:48 am

VivaStPauli wrote:While you actually have a very fair point with the whole rich vs the poor thing, it's still undeniably worse for the poor to have Trump (and Johnson, btw) in office.
actually its not worst for the poor to have trump as president because the unemployment rate in america is at a all time low so he has infact helped out poor people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:49 pm

lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:33 pm

What he's been doing post-impeachment has made a mockery of the rule of law.

- He has retaliated against members of his administration that testified in the Impeachment trial, firing Lt. Col Joel Vindman and his brother as well as EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland. Sondland, I'm not all that broken up about as he bought his position anyway, but the Vindman brothers literally got fired for telling the truth after answering a lawful subpoena.

- One of his closet advisors and campaign managers, Roger Stone, was indicted on a litany of charges (lying to Congress, witness tampering, concealing evidence from investigators, etc) with prosecutors asking for the maximum of 9 years in prison. Trump intervened on twitter, calling the charges on fair and then right after that, his Justice Department entered their own recommendation, asking for 4-5 years in prison instead. The original prosecution team all resigned from the case in protest, with one of them resigning from their job altogether.

Both of these are examples of what happens when Trump feels emboldened after being acquitted. He fees like he can do anything and get away with anything and basically he's right.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:54 pm

A bad economy would have been the best case against Trump.

Too bad for Democrats that Trump has been outstanding in managing economy and Job creation.

I have yet to hear any point raised by democrats about the nature of handling of economy, if they had any.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:46 pm

And I have yet to see any evidence that a Trump policy can be tied directly to this strong economy. If anything, his major economic policy, the tax cuts, negatively impacted the economy by actually raising taxes on those already living paycheck-to-paycheck on or below the poverty line. And that's coming from someone in the middle class that actually benefited from them.

The constant, ceaseless hammering of the "all-time record low unemployment rate" is a red herring that has been thoroughly debunked.

So Trump will claim credit for the strong economy. As a politician, he would be foolish not to. It will aid his campaign as the incumbent always has the advantage over a challenger if the economy is doing well.

His campaign feeds off the of the selfishness of people who think "Well I'm doing well so I have no reason not to vote for him" without at all thinking about people who are struggling as a direct result of not only Trump's economic policies like the tax cuts (and now the upcoming Budget cuts), but his overall agenda.

It's a profound myth that Trump has had any hand in managing this economy or creating jobs. He's done neither. He's done absolutely nothing, but consolidate power to himself and his inner circle while bullying everyone else who stands up to him and victimizing people who can't defend themselves against his power and influence.

Democrats need to expose his impotence when it comes to the economy. They need to untie him from its success. I worry they are too caught up over his impeachment to do this.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:17 pm

so anything bad that has happened since trump took office is all trumps fault but anything good that has happened since trump took office had absolutly nothing to do with him. hmm now im starting to see why trump uses the words witch hunt a lot.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:54 pm

Unique wrote:so anything bad that has happened since trump took office is all trumps fault but anything good that has happened since trump took office had absolutly nothing to do with him. hmm now im starting to see why trump uses the words witch hunt a lot.

Bad things that Trump did are Trump's fault, yes.

The economy is a complex thing that is hard to tell if Trump has contributed to it or not.

Is that better? That shouldn't be over your head
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:09 am

CBarca wrote:
Unique wrote:so anything bad that has happened since trump took office is all trumps fault but anything good that has happened since trump took office had absolutly nothing to do with him. hmm now im starting to see why trump uses the words witch hunt a lot.

The economy is a complex thing that is hard to tell if Trump has contributed to it or not.

the blind hate for the man is is making people only see the bad and not the good. i have no loyalties to trump one way or the other i just like the fact that he goes against the left wing pussies and goes against the PC people that do more harm than good and best of all he ran out of fucks to give long ago:cheers: . but to say he has not done anything to benefit the american people ( who should be the first people he should care about ) is crazy. but the only thing that goes over my head is nascar. what the fuck is it with you guys and a left turn ffs. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:42 am

CBarca wrote:

Economy is a complex thing. Indeed.

Economic health is how ever related to policies and administrative measures. Are we now acting like the administration have nothing to do with the current economy.

Fact 1: if Obama was still the presi democrats would have showed the state of economy as his achievement.

Fact2 : Trump has done a great job in economy when entire world economy is in turmoil.

Fact3 : Democrats are refusing to even discuss economy with the American public because they really have no point to raise .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 am

I never said Trump wasn't responsible.

I said it wasn't clear he was.

I'm not going to pretend to understand macroeconomics and you shouldn't either.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:33 am

Has he really done well with the economy? Does anyone have stats to back it up?

Seems like he’s increased the deficit a lot after Obama spent so much time reducing it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/12/us-deficit-swells-25percent-in-fiscal-2020-up-1point1-trillion-over-past-year.html

https://www.thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am

CBarca wrote:I never said Trump wasn't responsible.

Pretty Offensive considering my masters degree is related to the same field but okay.

Sad
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Adit wrote:

Pretty Offensive considering my masters degree is related to the same field but okay.

Sad

Ask for a refund IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Adit wrote:

Sad

Ask for a refund IMO

State funded scholarship ,i was pretty good student back then before I became a corporate slave. :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next