Myesyats
eelir
43 posters

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by The Franchise Thu May 20, 2021 12:43 pm

Myesyats wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Respectfully just gotta disagree on Alba Dani Razz I mean why the hate? Who else have we got thats close to his level at LB? Im guessing u dont like him defensively or positioning etc? About thats a given for most attacking LBs that offers so much in attack, and worthwhile. Its not perfect, and I dont think there are many out there who can offer better overall result, not unless we can come up with a lot of money.

I disagree completely too. Alba has been our standout performer this season lol. Weird to throw him under the bus and for some reason keep defending Busi.

Nonsense. Standout performer Laughing

De Jong, MATS, Araujo, Pedri have all been on a completely different league than this fraud. Let alone the obviously more talented forward players.

I have no idea why you were fooled by 6 good games against mediocre teams but before and after it, we have seen the same Alba as before.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 20, 2021 12:43 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:One of the more interesting rumors is a swap of Joao Felix for Griezmann. Yes please.

I doubt Atleti are this stupid. Surely not.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 20, 2021 10:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:One of the more interesting rumors is a swap of Joao Felix for Griezmann. Yes please.

News was already dismissed by someone from Atleti. It doesnt make sense for them

Another outlet reporting Aguero big pay-cut:
Agüero will earn 58.3% less at Barcelona than he currently does at Manchester City. [cuatro]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 20, 2021 10:35 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Respectfully just gotta disagree on Alba Dani Razz I mean why the hate? Who else have we got thats close to his level at LB? Im guessing u dont like him defensively or positioning etc? About thats a given for most attacking LBs that offers so much in attack, and worthwhile. Its not perfect, and I dont think there are many out there who can offer better overall result, not unless we can come up with a lot of money.

I disagree completely too. Alba has been our standout performer this season lol. Weird to throw him under the bus and for some reason keep defending Busi.

De Jong, MATS, Araujo, Pedri have all been on a completely different league than this fraud. Let alone the obviously more talented forward players.

I have no idea why you were fooled by 6 good games against mediocre teams but before and after it, we have seen the same Alba as before.

Hes been consistent and played the most games. Crucial in many do or die moments and as per whoscored clearly a standout performer. I agree about Pedri and FDJ but Alba should be in that company too. Best rating outside of FDJ and attackers. In many games his combination with Messi were the only goalscoring chances we could create as a team.

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 21 39943910
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 21, 2021 10:25 am

AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (22) has been offered to Barcelona by his agent Mino Raiola. Donnarumma is out of contract at the end of the season and the Italy international is yet to re-sign with the Italian side. [as]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 21, 2021 11:59 am

The Franchise wrote:

In any case, Felix needs to get out of that negative hell that is Simeone's Atletico. Take the league title and run.

Sad to see this kind of talent go wasted. Only 14 starts in the league. Simeone is taking the piss.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 21, 2021 12:07 pm

Myesyats wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

News was already dismissed by someone from Atleti. It doesnt make sense for them

Agüero will earn 58.3% less at Barcelona than he currently does at Manchester City. [cuatro]

Do you think it is a good move considering this news?

I cant really make up my mind on it. One hand, at this cheap price we can consider him upgraded version of Braithwaite. Legit 9 off the bench who perhaps can have an impact in 10 games a season.

On the other, old vet when we need to continue the youth movement and he has very little left in the tank due to injuries and age. Perhaps only a signed for his connection to Messi.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 21, 2021 12:08 pm

Myesyats wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Hes been consistent and played the most games. Crucial in many do or die moments and as per whoscored clearly a standout performer. I agree about Pedri and FDJ but Alba should be in that company too. Best rating outside of FDJ and attackers. In many games his combination with Messi were the only goalscoring chances we could create as a team.

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 21 39943910

Well we can agree to disagree on this one. No problem.

I hold absolutely no value in what whoscored have to say. I trust my eyes far more.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 21, 2021 12:12 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

In any case, Felix needs to get out of that negative hell that is Simeone's Atletico. Take the league title and run.

Sad to see this kind of talent go wasted. Only 14 starts in the league. Simeone is taking the piss.

100% agree. Its maddening to watch.

What is worse is, he clearly and consistently has a big impact on games despite so many unfavorable conditions.

He comes in nearly exclusively when Atleti are in trouble, forced to play only in transitions and has to get back in a negative, conservative 451 and touch the ball a couple times every 15 minutes.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 21, 2021 12:13 pm

Myesyats wrote:AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (22) has been offered to Barcelona by his agent Mino Raiola. Donnarumma is out of contract at the end of the season and the Italy international is yet to re-sign with the Italian side. [as]

Phenomenal goalie, but just not good enough with the ball at his feet.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 21, 2021 12:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

100% agree. Its maddening to watch.

What is worse is, he clearly and consistently has a big impact on games despite so many unfavorable conditions.

He comes in nearly exclusively when Atleti are in trouble, forced to play only in transitions and has to get back in a negative, conservative 451 and touch the ball a couple times every 15 minutes.

Don't see much Atletico, admittedly, but I saw them lose to frigging RB Leipzig in CL with a horribly negative and bloodless performance, and Felix was only subbed in at the end when they were chasing the tie

created more danger in 15 minutes than the rest of the team had in 75

pathetic management
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 21, 2021 12:56 pm

why would you need a goalie when you have MAtS
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Don't see much Atletico, admittedly, but I saw them lose to frigging RB Leipzig in CL with a horribly negative and bloodless performance, and Felix was only subbed in at the end when they were chasing the tie

pathetic management

I think that game sums it up pretty much. That is the common theme.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:why would you need a goalie when you have MAtS

Not sure but we were also interested in ex-La masia(now Ajax) Onana before he got caught up in the doping scandal and suspended for a year.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 21, 2021 1:24 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Do you think it is a good move considering this news?

I cant really make up my mind on it. One hand, at this cheap price we can consider him upgraded version of Braithwaite. Legit 9 off the bench who perhaps can have an impact in 10 games a season.

On the other, old vet when we need to continue the youth movement and he has very little left in the tank due to injuries and age. Perhaps only a signed for his connection to Messi.

My thoughts are similar. I think we should be striving to rejuvenate the squad. But then again, given our financial situation, a free transfer doesn't sound that bad considering we don't have a #9 as Braithwaite is useless. But I always try to look at the bright side sooo.... Fussball would tell you this is an awful transfer policy once again any way you look at it, but my dumb ass always tries to find the positive in the worst of situations.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 21, 2021 1:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

pathetic management

I think that game sums it up pretty much. That is the common theme.

I dont watch Atleti but if Felix is indeed as good as you consider him to be then they ain't never swapping him for Greaseman Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 21, 2021 2:21 pm

Felix must want to move out after playing with such a negative coach though. And atleti get a good performer back. Could be a win win.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 21, 2021 2:34 pm

I think Simeone might accept the swap, Greizmann would surely have a bigger impact on Atleti than he would with us and it seems Felix is never going to get the opportunities his talent suggests.

But I doubt Cerezo would, not after such a huge investment and I think he believes alot in Felix's talent.

I would also wonder if Griezmann even would want to go back to Atleti.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 21, 2021 3:38 pm

He might, but the bigger question is if he wants to walk away from a 20m a year salary.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 21, 2021 5:04 pm

The Franchise wrote:I would also wonder if Griezmann even would want to go back to Atleti.

Surely not... not after this!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 21, 2021 7:26 pm

Depay and Aguero.... WATTBA
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Fri May 21, 2021 10:01 pm

Aguero will be great for the ten or so games he's fit every year.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 21, 2021 10:31 pm

Weird indeed.

If your goal is to have an old but reliable goalscorer, you could've just kept Suarez and be done with it.

Letting him walk only to bring Aguero the year after makes no sense.

Unless Aguero is going to be paid a lot less than Suarez if he had stayed? In that case, ok I guess.

Also, Suarez is putting decent numbers at Atlético. If I'm not mistaken I think he has 20 goals this season even though he was sidelined with injury for many games.

Aguero is a good striker no doubt, but I fail to see the logic behind selling a car and buying the exact same model with almost the same mileage the year after.

Good luck to him, but I would be lying if I didn't say that sometimes I get the feeling the Barça board prefers to make their transfer decisions drunk.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 22, 2021 9:27 am

It makes no sense but to be fair Suarez was sold by Bartomeu and there is different management now. And Aguero comes on a free with 50% pay cut (reportedly).
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat May 22, 2021 9:02 pm

No way in hell I am buying Aguero is going to be on 5 mil. That is just baloney being sold to the fans. We hear this with every player we sign. That the player is taking a massive pay cut to join us. In reality, we outbid everyone on the market and pay way over market wages. Reason why we have the biggest wage bill on the planet by far.
Aguero is probably on 30 mil or something.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 22, 2021 9:20 pm

I believe it. Aguero joined to play with Messi. He probably has a fat contract lined up with NYC fc or something like that after the 2 years are up.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next