Jay29
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Warrior
nasir6371
52 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Doc Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:48 am

Kaladin wrote:I'd like to think that Maldini knows how to pick a good LB, so lets see with Theo, hopefully he can find his feet

Don't get me wrong, there is good left back talent in him, just that whomever is the new manager would have some serious growing pains with him. You know, deficiencies and then some.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by M99 Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:57 am

Theo Hernandez in controversy after celebrating his 20th birthday held at gunpoint by dwarves in Real Madrid kits

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 7 Theo-hernandez-as-smart-object-1

He will always be a legend for this.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:25 am

Doc wrote:
Kaladin wrote:I'd like to think that Maldini knows how to pick a good LB, so lets see with Theo, hopefully he can find his feet

Don't get me wrong, there is good left back talent in him, just that whomever is the new manager would have some serious growing pains with him. You know, deficiencies and then some.
Maldini is clueless lol, he just picked a left back that looks like him, good looking, big, tall and strong. Nothing to do with football abilities, Theo hernandez's life is not concentrated on football at all, this is why he was not successful in madrid, and he was forgot about him at la Real. Thank you for taking him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:18 am

Or

Maldini is taking a chance on an actual talented footballer who lost his way. Thankfully, Theo is what, 21 or 22, he has time to get back his footballing life on the right track. However, as someone who has viewed La Real matches to see what he is up to, the man has some serious deficiencies that I hope the Milan fans here would understand.

Though I feel he is better than their current LB atm.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:19 am

I like to think people have the capacity to change, we are human after all. What i've read on Theo isn't convincing, but i'm hoping he can turn it around. Bakayoko was one of our best players last season, despite the scuffle he had with the coach. Here's to hoping Theo can manage to do the same.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:49 am

You are right he is young and he has a chance to make a turn in his personal life and his career. Yesterday I was browsing Marca and they were covering his grilfriend birthday, and I couldn't help but to think what a Numpty.

Look, what I was trying to say is, for a club like Milan which needs help from so many places, maybe hedging your bet on Theo is not the wisest of moves.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:27 am

for a club like Milan, members of GL would be an improvement for them, Theo Hernandez should be paraded through the streets on a team bus.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:44 pm

30m for Fekir? is he still heavily injury prone then?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:45 pm

#ASRoma confirm Kostas Manolas sold to #Napoli for €36m
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:06 am

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1147211/Manchester-United-Sevilla-Wissam-Ben-Yedder-transfer-news

Agreed to sign Ben Yedder apparently. Dat EL trophy locked on. :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:40 am

Ben Yedder is definitely off somewhere because Sevilla are signing Luuk De Jong from PSV and have Manus Dabbur signed from RB Salzburg already. No way they're going to have so many strikers when the plan is to only play with one.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:42 am

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-boss-ole-gunnar-17284416

Longstaff for 20+ mil will likely happen this week before the tour. Would take him honestly for that kind of money. Got main man Mole's approval with this deal.  :coffee:

https://talksport.com/football/566069/manchester-united-aston-villa-john-mcginn-transfer/

United in for Aston Villa's John McGinn reportedly. Villa's best player apparently and who carried them back into the prem. Can be a good Ander Herrera replacement going by his profile. But 50 mil? Shocked

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:47 am

we get 25% of whatever he goes for, don't see Palace selling for less than 60 with add ons
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:32 pm

who is the muppet who works for Juve's twitter? "A Bientot Rabiot" literraly means "goodbye Rabiot" numpties rofl

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:56 pm

This Zaha stuff has provoked me out of my hole.

All this fuss over an over-hyped highlights player. Approaching his late 20s, still hasn't got an end product worth getting excited over, and will cost more than actually good players like Nicolas Pepe.  If Arsenal have the cash lying about for Zaha, why not get Pepe instead? Or any winger/forward with a better strike rate than 35 goals in 180 appearances?

What a waste of time this is going to be. Palace are going to be pissed because the bid is crap and the player is unsettled, Arsenal will haggle and drag their feet and then will either pay up or give up late on, shrug their shoulders, and sign Yacine Brahimi on a free to bolster our collection of ageing attackers who aren't that good anymore.

FFS he's not even better than Iwobi.

Good times at Arsenal.

Last edited by Jay29 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:57 pm

how crazy is this if its true Laughing
https://twitter.com/JurgenHead/status/1145302377345572865?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1145302377345572865&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.empireofthekop.com%2F2019%2F07%2F01%2Freds-fan-has-an-incredibly-detailed-and-convincing-update-about-bruno-fernandes%2F
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:00 pm

Jay29 wrote:This Zaha stuff has provoked me out of my hole.

All this fuss over an over-hyped highlights player. Approaching his late 20s, still hasn't got an end product worth getting excited over, and will cost more than actually good players like Nicolas Pepe.  If Arsenal have the cash lying about for Zaha, why not get Pepe instead? Or any winger/forward with a better strike rate than 35 goals in 180 appearances?

What a waste of time this is going to be. Palace are going to be pissed because the bid is crap and the player is unsettled, Arsenal will haggle and drag their feet and then will either pay up or give up late on, shrug their shoulders, and sign Yacine Brahimi on a free to bolster our collection of ageing attackers who aren't that good anymore.

Good times at Arsenal.

Why would Pepe move from Lille, a 2nd placed team in Ligue 1, in the CL, to join Arsenal, a 5th placed team in the PL, currently in EL?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:08 pm

The same reason Aubameyang left Dortmund, perhaps?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Zaha is a great player, he changes games alone. 40 million is an absolute steal for the PL.

Arsenal won't get him for 40 to start with and I know how GL disagrees with me on Zaha's quality.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Good times at Arsenal.

Zaha is absolutely world fucking class until the the end product, in Palace no one can finish anything let alone a tap in. At Arsenal you'll have two absolutely brilliant strikers feeding off Zaha. I'd take Zaha in a heartbeat but it completely depends on him being coached to understand that he doesn't need to do it alone anymore.

Zaha is unbeatable on his day and that's almost every gameweek just that he doesn't get the numbers since he's all alone.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:15 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:who is the muppet who works for Juve's twitter? "A Bientot Rabiot" literraly means "goodbye Rabiot" numpties rofl

that was made by PSG. they are glad to see the back of him. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:21 pm

Nishankly wrote:

Good times at Arsenal.

Zaha is absolutely world fucking class until the the end product, in Palace no one can finish anything let alone a tap in. At Arsenal you'll have two absolutely brilliant strikers feeding off Zaha. I'd take Zaha in a heartbeat but it completely depends on him being coached to understand that he doesn't need to do it alone anymore.

Zaha is unbeatable on his day and that's almost every gameweek just that he doesn't get the numbers since he's all alone.

Can't say I see much use in a winger who is "world class until the end product". He's going to dribble a few players, and then what?

The only things he'd offer Arsenal are pace, power and a bit of improvisation. I'd expect more than that for the fee required to sign him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:23 pm

Jay29 wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Good times at Arsenal.

Can't say I see much use in a winger who is "world class until the end product". He's going to dribble a few players, and then what?

The only things he'd offer Arsenal are pace, power and a bit of improvisation. I'd expect more than that for the fee required to sign him.

And then he sets up your world class lads who get into fantastic positions and have the innate ability to finish.

Its the PL, fee when down the drain years ago. Jordan Ibe went for 15 million and we just sold Ings for 20 million (as good as he could have been)
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Nishankly wrote:Zaha is a great player, he changes games alone. 40 million is an absolute steal for the PL.

Arsenal won't get him for 40 to start with and I know how GL disagrees with me on Zaha's quality.
i agree. zaha is a very dangous player and would be a great signing for arsenal. get some kind of front 3 going with auba zaha and laca and they are in business
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Rumours heating up about Dani Ceballos to Milan and while he has obvious talent and flair I do not want him anywhere near Milan due to his quote about bombing "Basque and Catalan dogs".

Typical Pro-Franco pussy edgelord who never actually amounts to anything beyond words and threats.

Rot in the Madrid bench you puta.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:52 am

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next