Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The Mendy deal is symbolic to me, it's a clear sign that Zidane is running shit. 50 mil for a French left back and Reguillon the darling of Madrid getting shipped away

Running is too big a word. I would say that he's now powerful enough to make Florentino give a serious thought to his transfer targets, but the final say remains Flo's.

If Zidane had complete control, Pogba's shirt would already be available in the Madrid store.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:11 pm

I think 2 years ago Perez would have told Zidane that 50 mil is too much and Junior Firpo is nice and Spanish and cheaper.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:46 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:The Mendy deal is symbolic to me, it's a clear sign that Zidane is running shit. 50 mil for a French left back and Reguillon the darling of Madrid getting shipped away

Running is too big a word. I would say that he's now powerful enough to make Florentino give a serious thought to his transfer targets, but the final say remains Flo's.

If Zidane had complete control, Pogba's shirt would already be available in the Madrid store.

As it should. A manager's input is as important as a Presi/chairman/whatever who understands the money side of football. When either has too much influence in the running, it usually leads to nonsense unless his name is Sir Alex Ferguson.

Also, not particularly pleased we are ditching a decent/good prospect in Regi but Madrid needs that top level talent constantly. I don't think Regi would fit that role tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:48 pm

Doc wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:

I really don't give a fuck if I am biased. I had no idea Atal would become THIS good. What a player. We absolutely need to get him

He can play RW/LW or fullback equally well. Incredible acceleration and technique.

One footed: check
Dribbles heavily on said foot: check
Has that North African hairstyle most of the North African lads have: check
North African heritage: check
Giggity likes him: double check

Conclusion: would probably be incredibly frustrating, inconsistent but a joy to watch and show up when you least expect it.

Only thing I'd like to correct is that he is not one footed.. he often cuts in with his left foot at the right back position. With the NT, he made a 60 yard run and cut onto his left foot and scored, like an inverted winger.

He is a Right defender and he is playing winger at a high level.. I think that's pretty impressive. He tore that defense to shreds.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:50 pm

Also watched some of ndombele.. he is fucking amazing. Like sports said, his first touch puts him in the danger area.

Pogba or ndombele would be both good signings. Ndombele uses his speed ala kovacic to break lines. Pogba uses his technique and passing. Just preference tbh
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:59 pm

I really hope we sign ndombele as I think about it. He doesn't have the luggage that Pogba does. Granted, Pogba is slightly more talented imo. But who cares. Ndombele is 22 while Pogba is 26... that's 4 freakin more prime years and we don't know how good the kid could become.

If we get neither, I will be pissed.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Just give Lyon a post dated check ffs, just get us Ndombele Flo. I know you can, please Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:21 am

sportsczy wrote:I really hope we sign ndombele as I think about it.  He doesn't have the luggage that Pogba does.  Granted, Pogba is slightly more talented imo.  But who cares.  Ndombele is 22 while Pogba is 26...  that's 4 freakin more prime years and we don't know how good the kid could become.

I would sleep a lot better knowing that we'd acquired a player who at least will put in the effort. It doesn't hurt that he's much younger, as well.

Speaking of french players, how is this guy, Paul Bernardoni, 22 years old? He looks far older Laughing

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Paul-bernardoni-of-france-during-the-qualifying-european-u21-match-picture-id1032007494

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Dgz7m_WWsAAk6sq

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 320x240-Fdr
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:41 am

Thimmy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I really hope we sign ndombele as I think about it.  He doesn't have the luggage that Pogba does.  Granted, Pogba is slightly more talented imo.  But who cares.  Ndombele is 22 while Pogba is 26...  that's 4 freakin more prime years and we don't know how good the kid could become.

I would sleep a lot better knowing that we'd acquired a player who at least will put in the effort. It doesn't hurt that he's much younger, as well.

Speaking of french players, how is this guy, Paul Bernardoni, 22 years old? He looks far older Laughing

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Paul-bernardoni-of-france-during-the-qualifying-european-u21-match-picture-id1032007494

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Dgz7m_WWsAAk6sq

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 320x240-Fdr

One of the blogs I follow just covered him actually. I haven't watched him personally, but from all reports he has had a really good breakout season. They were comparing him with Lafont who is similar in experience but much more well known. He had more than double the clean sheets and a higher save percentage, faced more shots, and plays for a worse team than Lafont. So a good prospect.

Is he rumored with us or something? Would be a good backup if we lose Navas considering he would be really cheap.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:19 pm

I don't remember where I read it, but he was reportedly linked with a transfer to Italy. His statistics in France are supposedly quite ridiculous, despite having poor defenders in front of him.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Marca: Inter are interested in signing Nacho; RM wont stand in his way and will let the player decide if he wants to go.

in the best universe we bring back Hermoso and run with Ramos, varane, Militao and Hermoso... but i know this wont happen
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:20 pm

Ndombele isn't known for consistent effort as a FYI... quite the opposite actually. He's very technical and is a rhythm player.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:43 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:

One of the blogs I follow just covered him actually. I haven't watched him personally, but from all reports he has had a really good breakout season. They were comparing him with Lafont who is similar in experience but much more well known. He had more than double the clean sheets and a higher save percentage, faced more shots, and plays for a worse team than Lafont. So a good prospect.

Is he rumored with us or something? Would be a good backup if we lose Navas considering he would be really cheap.  

Lafont was a scrub this season. Terrible for Fiorentina. He is very young so he may improve but so far he is not anything to be excited about. Fiore letting go of Dragowski to play Lafont was a terrible mistake. The polish looks like a real GK prospect.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:49 pm

Honestly, Kovacic should be given another chance. His pace / dribbling in midfield is exceptional.

Yes he did not perform in Chelsea, but Chelsea as a team did not perform either.

At the very least, we should have let Modric go, and kept Kovacic as a back up to whoever we sign in midfield.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Marca: Inter are interested in signing Nacho; RM wont stand in his way and will let the player decide if he wants to go.

in the best universe we bring back Hermoso and run with Ramos, varane, Militao and Hermoso... but i know this wont happen

It isn’t out of the realm of possibilities Nick. The interest from Conde / Inter seems to be real, probably will be attractive to Nacho as he is headed to less playing time this season plus I recently read that Atletico are after Hermoso and that Real may have to exercise their option to buy back to stop him from going to cross town rival.

If Nacho does go besides Hermoso, the other options are Llorente and Vallejo. I don’t know if club has any buy back options for Llorente and Vallejo needs to go out on loan and play, if he is ever going to have a career.

By the way, the seleccion is trying to get a new partner for Ramos and the candidates are Hermoso, Llorente and Iñigo Martinez. Note. No Nacho nor Bartra this time!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Marca: Inter are interested in signing Nacho; RM wont stand in his way and will let the player decide if he wants to go.

Hermoso is definitely better but is he willing to be 4th choice CB? Doubtful. Also Nacho being able to fill LB and RB is a huge benefit, even if he is only 3rd choice LB and RB.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Marca: Flo in Paris. Increasing rift between Mbappe and Neymar.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:32 pm

With all the news of Sane to Bayern for 100m, I'm curious why we don't just come in and swoop the deal.

Considering we are more than happy to get Hazard who has similar output /90 but is 5 years older for the same price, I don't see why a Sane deal hasn't been rumored. The question mark is being able to play him on the right cutting in. I still think it would be worth the risk seeing as he is 23 and would still have massive resale value if this goes bust. And if I am honest, I really don't see how Sane would be a flop at RM, he has many of the characteristics it takes to be very successful here.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:42 pm

I'm more than happy with a Militao, Jovic, Mendy, Hazard, Pogba/Eriksen summer, but Sane would just be the cherry on top. I am assuming it would be dependent on offloading Bale unfortunately. More than anything I'd like to see that bum offloaded.

Last edited by vanDEEZ on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:47 pm

Add hazard and rodrygo to your list deez
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:05 pm

Hazard is twice the player Sane is....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:09 pm

sportsczy wrote:Hazard is twice the player Sane is....
currently but sane is like what 23?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:11 pm

but you also have no evidence Sane will ever be as good lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:Add hazard and rodrygo to your list deez

Added Hazard, totally meant to have him in my list. Rodrygo, even though we are getting him this summer feels like an old signing. But yes, definitely meant to add Hazard.

And to reply to your other post, I do feel like Hazard's value comes from his ability to be an offensive leader which Sane has never been. In that regard Hazard is worth a lot more than Sane, but given Sane's age and abaility he has every chance of reaching Hazard levels. So saying Hazard is two times the player Sane is- I think that is a bit of a stretch. As good of a season as Hazard had, I think Sane has better output per 90 considering his minutes were quite limited.

Hazard can be the focal point, but Sane would be the best solution I can think of for our RW problems (assuming we play a 4-3-3).

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:23 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:but you also have no evidence Sane will ever be as good lol

His goals and assists / 90 are already just as good if not better. What separates the two is that Hazard has always been the offensive leader for his teams whereas Sane is more of a supporting player / impact sub.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:27 pm

the stats of players who play for guardiola's teams are always inflated due to the sheer attacking potential of the team.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next