Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
rincon
RealGunner
Thimmy
22 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:04 pm

silver wrote:How far did people get to with post-game stuff before giving up?

I'm level 75 and basically only got left the hard hunts (hunt rank Cool, Randolph's weapon quests and menace beneath Lucis quests. I'm not super keen to grind to level 99...

Did everything as i was after the platinum. Not worth it at all. Still can't believe I spent 2 hours in real life fighting that mountain turtle lmaoooo

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:12 pm

same

actually watched a podcast on YT while grinding that fight
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:23 pm

I guess I will play FF VII Remake when I'm a retiree.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:25 pm

2020 i think if not late 2019. I think it's not too far away.

But if they are using the same model as FF15...day never
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:16 am

Finally got up to level 99.

The jump in xp required to get to 100 is ridiculous. That escalated quickly.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:23 am

Did anyone finish the Pitioss dungeon? I spent two hours, got stuck on a puzzle so looked up youtube and realized I wasn't even a quarter of the way through. Watched the rest of the video, now I'm like screw this, not worth.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Yes but i rushed it and didn't explore it all because it wasn't worth it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:53 am

Gave up on Pitioss.

Finished menace beneath Costlemark (no items dungeon). Only one I had trouble with was the 4 iron giants and the braindrainers if I got caught. Eating the lasagna makes the last 20 floors and final boss really easy.

The bros are useless in healing you. And if you equip them with healcast they wont cast...
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:40 am

It's a shame the DLC took so long to release completely, been reading up on Episode Ardyn and a lot of people are saying it's fantastic and makes him one of if not the best antagonist in the entire series and that the overall quality of this DLC was very good. It's a shame the base game is so flawed.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:49 am

https://discordemoji.com/assets/emoji/residentsleeper.png

One of the most overrated and worst FFs, dont @ me
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:43 am

Overrated in what way? Most people seem to think it's a largely incoherent and underwhelming game that left a lot to be desired. Me included. I did enjoy the DLCs, though. They were short, but felt a lot more polished, substantial, coherent.. and just more fun than the rest of the game. Doubt I'd give them a chance if they weren't included in the special edition version. Ardyn DLC wasn't included, for some reason.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:31 pm

Heard the team have started developing FF16 lol. Inb4 a group of 4 girls this time.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:16 am

They pretty much already had that in FFX-2

Costlemark was quite fun in a challenging kind of way. The unlimited items makes the game too easy. Had to actually prepare for Costlemark.

Doing the DLCs now. They should have had Episode Ignis in the game. Would have answered so many questions (about Ravus).
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:41 am

FF7 Remake officially moved to PS5 (:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:16 pm

M99 wrote:FF7 Remake officially moved to PS5 (:

Pieces of shit. I knew this was going to happen, you knew it, the ballboy knows it. Why set the release date for this year? Pieces of shit :brickwall:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:18 pm

M99 wrote:FF7 Remake officially moved to PS5 (:

oh wow

not surprised but surprised.

bet it will still use the same mechanics as ff15 and won't be redefined for ps5.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:12 pm

There’s no way they’ll get away with simply using FF15’s mechanics and not redefining the game for PS5 to some extent, after making the decision to postpone it’s release until next gen. No way. They’re digging their own grave if they let this game flop so easily.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 10, 2019 12:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAgx7PROcMc
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 11, 2019 12:47 am

Teaser Trailer 4 years after the previous one. Dope. My grandkids might enjoy the game on PS9.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat May 11, 2019 5:16 pm

Looks like they put a lot of attention to the details of the original game. That's a good thing. How was the combat system in Kingdom Hearts 3? I know someone on here played it.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Glad the Materia system is still there.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat May 11, 2019 5:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:Glad the Materia system is still there.

Agreed.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 11, 2019 5:31 pm

although i am not sure if they will keep all of them. Some were quite OP (can even consider game breaking).

Remember going to this remote island to find a materia that would let you repeat any attack/summon 4 times in a row lmao.

Can' wait to see midgar again.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Thimmy wrote:Looks like they put a lot of attention to the details of the original game. That's a good thing. How was the combat system in Kingdom Hearts 3? I know someone on here played it.

ES did i know that much, i have zero idea if anyone else did.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat May 11, 2019 5:45 pm

I remember that materia. Some of the end-game bosses still ruined me. Ruby- something.. the dragon standing in the quicksand outside the theme park area kicked my ass so many times, although I was spamming the strongest abilities and summons. It was so satisfying when I managed to beat him, though. I hope those optional, end-game bosses are still in the game. Also, I'm really curious about how they'll introduce Vincent. I remember his introduction was such an odd part of the game, that it almost felt like it didn't belong in it. I loved Vincent, though. I'm really excited about the theme park, as well. I spent so much time playing those shitty arcade games and Chocobo racing Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 11, 2019 6:40 pm

KH 3's combat system is basically the same as KH2 but much more fluid. Downside was that they made KH3 too easy. Same combat system but more challenging and without so many summons/powers would be good. They made Sora a god basically.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next