The Madrid One
Doc
Thimmy
jibers
sportsczy
41 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Benzema is proving everyone wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema is proving everyone wrong

Post by Adit Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:41 pm

He went missing when it mattered the most.

Where was he against Ajax?

Where was he against Barcelona?

Where was he in all those games which were crucial to us?

I mean. Suarez can do fuck all in all these meaningless games but just because of his clutch performances when it mattered he is light years ahead of Benzema. We need elite players like Suarez to compete with elite attacks.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Benzema is proving everyone wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema is proving everyone wrong

Post by farfan Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:44 pm

Yep, Suarez and his 4 goals in the last 25 CL games ( 0 in 6 this year, 1 in 10 last year ) is exactly what Madrid needs.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:47 pm

Suarez has produced in the league and copa when it mattered this season. Count less times, which is the clutch moment of benzema this season in that crucial week when we lost all three trophies . This is under multiple managers.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:21 pm

Did I miss something? Last I've seen of Benzema in a competitive game was him tripping over his own feet when clear 1 on 1 against Ajax' goalkeeper. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:25 pm

futbol wrote:Did I miss something? Last I've seen of Benzema in a competitive game was him tripping over his own feet when clear 1 on 1 against Ajax' goalkeeper. hmm

The shape looks good again IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:34 pm

futbol wrote:Did I miss something? Last I've seen of Benzema in a competitive game was him tripping over his own feet when clear 1 on 1 against Ajax' goalkeeper. hmm

I was really mad about modric not just taking the damn shot. I know if he missed people wud say it was selfish, but we were losing I felt he should have just taken the risk.....I'm still hurt we lost to freaking ajax over 2 legs, ajax for goodness sake
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 pm

Show some respect ffs we'll trash JJ next.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:01 am

Why are people talking about how Benzema did when it mattered?

Guy should’ve had at least 4 goals Saturday but choked again.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:28 am

Myesyats wrote:leaked, wow this gon be fire

Benzema is proving everyone wrong - Page 2 56393161_2121987894580663_7472356819948535808_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-waw1-1

Navas is on the wrong side of the pitch. Otherwise, it looks legit.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:11 am

It's 2019 and we are still having Benzema debates lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:It's 2019 and we are still having Benzema debates lol

That says a lot, anyways we arent signing any new star CF, quote me on that
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:17 am

farfan wrote:Yep, Suarez and his 4 goals in the last 25 CL games ( 0 in 6 this year, 1 in 10 last year ) is exactly what Madrid needs.

His 20 (this season), 25 (last season), 29 (16/17), and 40 (15/16) goals in the league is what Madrid actually need.

Also, this isn't a debate. Sports thought he'll try to put a lil activity in the GS and post something about Benzema which always gathers some interest. Meanwhile, Madrid gonna finish trophy-less while either Jjuve gonna do the double or Barcelona is gonna do the treble (worst case scenarios). Shit, even that dope Kovac is gonna win a trophy.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:36 am

Doc wrote:
farfan wrote:Yep, Suarez and his 4 goals in the last 25 CL games ( 0 in 6 this year, 1 in 10 last year ) is exactly what Madrid needs.

His 20 (this season), 25 (last season), 29 (16/17), and 40 (15/16) goals in the league is what Madrid actually need.

He also missed more big chances than any other player in the league ( he was at 25 last month). Care to guess how his numbers would look like if he was playing next to Bale instead of Messi? hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:40 am

He would score more goals when everything went through him instead of carrying Messi's waters?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:02 am

How is he proving everyone wrong exactly? By scoring two goals against Eibar when there's nothing left to play for? Where was he against Ajax? Where was he when a bunch of numpties were outscoring him in the league while playing in less talented teams? Where was he when we were losing left and right against minnows in the league and were in dire need of goals to win? You want to sing his praises now after everything is done and dusted?

What pisses me off is the fact that people are so quickly to forget his years of suckage after one season of decent football. And "decent" is debatable because he didn't deliver when it mattered the most.

Benzema is one of the worst CF Madrid has ever had in the 21st century. Unbelievably inconsistent, passive and lazy. And I for one can't wait to see him leave Madrid even though I know I'll have to wait at least 10 more years to see that happening. And that fact that you seem satisfied with this steaming pile of mellow crap shows just how low Madrid's expectations have plummeted to.

He sucks and no self-respecting team should start him if they want to have any chance of winning silveware.

Please close this thread.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:10 am

farfan wrote:
Doc wrote:

He also missed more big chances than any other player in the league ( he was at 25 last month). Care to guess how his numbers would look like if he was playing next to Bale instead of Messi? hmm

Since we are both guessing based on our own bias thoughts, I am sure Suarez would be just as fine with Bale and Ronaldo. Also, his big chance misses is still supported by his 20 goals scored. Tells me he knows how to get into great goal scoring positions consistently (either miss or score apparently).

Yes farfan, I really preferred Suarez over Benzema lol.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:19 am

no chad no party.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:24 am

That's enough out of you haters, let's defer to the highest authority in football to settle this debate: Whoscored.com

Benzema is proving everyone wrong - Page 2 OB4urSm

Top 5 performer, case closed.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:29 am

I change my mind, whoscored has guided me to the truth once again. Forgive me Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:02 am

Can't believe Aspas flopped so hard at Liverpool when he's beasting it in La Liga season after season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:07 am

Art Morte wrote:Can't believe Aspas flopped so hard at Liverpool when he's beasting it in La Liga season after season.

He's got a better team around him and creating for him now than he had back then
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:23 am

Art Morte wrote:Can't believe Aspas flopped so hard at Liverpool when he's beasting it in La Liga season after season.

Considering Pool got him from Celta where he was performing decent to good and went back to a club he loves, not actually unbelievable stuff he still became a success (since he was already a success there).

You guys simply got the poor version of Aspas. It happens but I wish you guys kept him ffs.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:34 am

I can, it's LOL Liga after all. The same league where Morata actually looks like a competent striker and Suarez can miss 30 chances and still score 20+.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:27 am

As oppose to the WWEpl where Alexis Sanchez and Torres looked world class. Where Michu, Payet and Cabaye had their best seasons as professionals. And most damning, a league where Jordan Henderson is considered a top midfielder.

Still the best league in the world though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:04 am

i never rated aspas, and frankly i still don't to be honest. but i wouldn't be surprised if that's the kind of guy real madrid decide to sign in the summer
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:09 am

titosantill wrote:i never rated aspas, and frankly i still don't to be honest. but i wouldn't be surprised if that's the kind of guy real madrid decide to sign in the summer

You're really pushing this cynical attitude that the club really is not gonna sign any good forwards huh Razz
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next