S
nasir6371
Glory
Vlad the Impaler
45 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Who will qualify to the semi-finals?

UCL 18/19 [Quarter Finals] - Manchester United vs FC Barcelona - Page 14 Vote_lcap45%UCL 18/19 [Quarter Finals] - Manchester United vs FC Barcelona - Page 14 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
UCL 18/19 [Quarter Finals] - Manchester United vs FC Barcelona - Page 14 Vote_lcap55%UCL 18/19 [Quarter Finals] - Manchester United vs FC Barcelona - Page 14 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 11

UCL 18/19 [Quarter Finals] - Manchester United vs FC Barcelona - Page 14 Empty Re: UCL 18/19 [Quarter Finals] - Manchester United vs FC Barcelona

Post by Firenze Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 15:53

Nothing in that Smalldini challenge btw. Eyes fully focused on the ball the entire time. Technique used to collect the ball in the manner he did was perfect. It's Messi's fault for not having the desire, grit and being built like a 10 year old schoolgirl for getting hurt in the exchange. That's an every day thing in the PL. Ref was 100% correct.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

UCL 18/19 [Quarter Finals] - Manchester United vs FC Barcelona - Page 14 Empty Re: UCL 18/19 [Quarter Finals] - Manchester United vs FC Barcelona

Post by Kaladin Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 15:59

Firenze wrote:

All signs are pointing to a competitive second leg. Looking forward to it.

Weird, must've seen different games
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 16:09

Firenze wrote:Nothing in that Smalldini challenge btw. Eyes fully focused on the ball the entire time. Technique used to collect the ball in the manner he did was perfect. It's Messi's fault for not having the desire, grit and being built like a 10 year old schoolgirl for getting hurt in the exchange. That's an every day thing in the PL. Ref was 100% correct.
He's bracing in impact so it's obviously deliberate, and dangerous tackle. Would be 100% red card without Uefadrid fake referees.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 16:15

Firenze wrote:Barca were as crap as we were. Snuck away with a lead thanks to a moment of calamitous defending. Did nothing else at all, Messi was completely nullified, their midfield was bossed.

Yes, we were shit offensively, so we didn't deserve anything from the game either and I'm not mad at the scoreline.

Yes Barca are overwhelming favourites now given their home record.

Yes we're still going to pull it off. Proud

I pray Young doesn't start next game though. I hope we keep Fred though, that was an elite bossing. Mctominay was great too. Pogba needs to step up next game, had a stinker. Rashford too. Lukaku should be benched.

but but Barca just had a tough game against Atletico even though the league was already sealed up

and? every game in the PL is tough and it's showing by the fact our team has a lot of players carrying injuries. Pipe down.

Realistically I'd say our chances are like 20% at most but I will stand by the fact that Pool will humiliate you next game. I'm talking 3/4 goal deficit.

I haven't watched any Barca in La Liga this season but the midfield based on last night is actually embarrassing. Flashes of Cleverly - Gibson with numpties like Rakitic and Arthur.

Also, for everyone saying it's a formality. Lyon kept it VERY competitive at Nou Camp for like 80 minutes when they went all out and had 2 defenders.

Say what you want about us, but you're completely deluded if you think we have no chance and the tie is already over, especially based on the game last night.

You say your team will go through but you think realistically there 20% chances. Also, you strongly believe that Pool will humiliate us in the next game which means you are sure you won't be there.
You dont watch La Liga but make the judgement based on one game that this mid is embarrassing and pool will humiliate us.
Clearly, you have lost sleep.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 16:21

Yes, I admit Barca are favourites but I'll always believe in my team. Especially coming off Juve and PSG games.

I don't have to watch Barca thumping Betis or other numpties. I judge them by the CL and that midfield has stunk it up there against decent teams. Arthur is shite.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 16:26

Barca played like crap but only because they were happy with 1 away goal. After that it was time wasting and safe back passes to ter stegen. I suppose Valverde instructed them. So this was not full potential of the team.

Wounded tiger is always more dangerous than happy tiger
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 16:48

Kebab wrote:Barca played like crap but only because they were happy with 1 away goal. After that it was time wasting and safe back passes to ter stegen. I suppose Valverde instructed them. So this was not full potential of the team.

Wounded tiger is always more dangerous than happy tiger

That reminded me of prime Barca when they played against any team that gave them a challenge, to be honest. I guess they didn’t play to their full potential in the CL last year either. That’s like, an awful shame and stuff hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 17:10

Yeah we rarely see full potential barca. It happens mostly in el clasicos and sometimes when they are losing a tie and play to their full potential in return leg. Rarely teams push them to their limit
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 17:59

Firenze wrote:Yes, I admit Barca are favourites but I'll always believe in my team. Especially coming off Juve and PSG games.

I don't have to watch Barca thumping Betis or other numpties. I judge them by the CL and that midfield has stunk it up there against decent teams. Arthur is shite.

Man U fans can be so ignorant or just delusional at times, just as always, knew that starting from 2008 Very Happy I guess a lot of ppl just dont watch La Liga to know. Arthur has really progressed and is one of our starter midfielder, ppl dont realise but he goes a huge amount of defensive work and pressing, keeping the ball, setting the tempo of our midfield. Busquets is aging quickly, Rakitic struggled in this game too, and its credit to Man U, their midfield played well.

Always thought Fred was more of an attacking midfielder, but here he was the central DM I think, and handled Messi quite well, together with the setup obviously, Mctominay also had a top game. Its not usual to see our midfield not dominating, but these days it happens much more often than in the past. Its not perfect but if we play to our level in the second leg Im sure we will be fine.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 19:36

cant wait for milner henderson and fabinho hunt down the barca MF like a pack of pit bulls.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 20:00

Unique wrote:cant wait for milner henderson and fabinho hunt down the barca MF like a pack of pit bulls.

Put Milner and Henderson together, and you still won't have half the player that is Arturo Vidal.
No need to talk about Fabinho, we both know were a CL game vs Barca the case, he would start on the bench with Klopp's trusted midfield of Henderson-Milner-Wijnaldum on the ptich.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 20:05

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:cant wait for milner henderson and fabinho hunt down the barca MF like a pack of pit bulls.

Put Milner and Henderson together, and you still won't have half the player that is Arturo Vidal.
No need to talk about Fabinho, we both know were a CL game vs Barca the case, he would start on the bench with Klopp's trusted midfield of Henderson-Milner-Wijnaldum on the ptich.
vidal is about 37yo now. liverpool will be all over them like a rash.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 20:08

liverpool and barca still need to win the qf yet anyway.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 20:49

LMAO losepool fans rofl rofl

Spoiler:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 20:54

Lucifer wrote:LMAO losepool fans rofl rofl

Spoiler:
scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 21:18

Hapless_Hans wrote:

You are hurting brother. Need a hug?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 21:20

iftikhar wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

You are hurting brother. Need a hug?
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 0:17

Kaladin wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Weird, must've seen different games

lol Barca is shit currently but lets not pretend like Man Utd are posers and it won't take much to throw them out the competition. They might have a better midfield but means nothing when you have a black hole at the back and no teeth up front.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 0:38

I think it's the toothlessness up front that is their biggest issue. They looked fantastic in that area earlier this year, though, so it's not impossible that things might change in the second leg.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 9:48

Barca is playing like crap, they are unwatchable this season but they still have Messi who is carrying them so they won the league easily. That's the problem, they can play like shit but if Messi has his day he can easily win them any game
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 16:05

Going for a laborious 2-1 win for Barca
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 17:03

man utd got this
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 19:51

De Gea, Jones, Lindelof, Smalling, Young, Fred, McTominay, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Martial

Jones :facepalm:

Young (c) is a travesty

2-1 United
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 19:53

Barcelona XI: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Arthur; Messi, Suarez, Coutinho

Man Utd XI: De Gea; Jones, Lindelof, Smalling, Young; Fred, McTominay, Pogba; Martial, Lingard, Rashford

Barca keeping the same team?

United starting the magic square :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 19:56

Mctominay makes it the magic blob imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 20:10

Whats this MAn U with no RB? Very attacking lineup, they gambling hard this time Very Happy Lets see if it works or just back fires, cant wait.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next