The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
FennecFox7
Cyborg
Thimmy
27 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:26 pm

It seems to me that De Ligt is not looking for a club where he is going to be 3rd CB, and the situation at barcelona is not clear for him...there is Umtiti and even Lenglet has been doing well.

I would agree that a more mature centerback like Koulibaly would be perfect. But it's a deal with many obstacle, which is why i was asking about De Ligt

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:46 am

Isn’t it time to admit the April fool’s day news!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:10 am

When JAS says it was April's fool I will post it, but he hasn't so far.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:26 pm

Here's my wish list for this summer!

Out: Marcelo, Bale, Kroos, Modric, Vallejo, Brahim

In: Jovic, Hazard, Ndombele, Eriksen, M. Alonso plus Miltao, Rodrygo

25 men roster:

Forwards / Ams - Jovic, Benzema, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Lucas, Hazard, Isco, Asensio

Midfielders - Ndombele, Eriksen, Casemiro, Valverde, Ceballos, Llorente

Defense - Ramos, Varane, Militao, Nacho, Carvajal, Marco Alonso, Odriozola, Reguilon

Goal - Navas, Courtois, Luca
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:00 pm

For madrid fans dreaming about jovic, this is Not good news

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2019/04/11/5caf2fa6268e3ef17f8b45b8.html
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:01 am

I am assuming this is in relation to him sharing minutes with Benzema. But let's be honest Tito, he wouldn't be sharing minutes with Benzema as Benzema is not gonna be sharing his starting position with anyone under Zizou (:

If not, this is probably good news for the Jovic to Madrid hype train though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:08 am

I have been wondering if we don't need a 3 strikers on roster lately, to play two CF at times.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:26 am

At doc, yeah, my point exactly, I think the club and coaching staff want yet another bench dude (just my theory, I dont have inside info). @nick, if the club is spending those amounts on pogba and hazard I dont think they'll have 3 CFs on the books, unless 2 are scrubs . Also, I'm not sure zidane is even thinking of a total paradigm shift away from 4 3 3 . Even when he has experimented, the dominant style has always remained the 4 3 3
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:43 am

60 mil can get you Jovic and we can bring Raul de Tomas back.

So Benzema, De Tomas, Jovic hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:35 am

And before Tito makes fun of De Tomas, he is the only Madrid forward to perform good against Barcelona this season so he already is our best attacker.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:56 am

Three is a must imo. Would be nice to have a winger who could also fill in as well. A martial type. What has been up with Martial anyway? Saw he came on as a sub against Barca but other than that I haven't heard aaaaaany news about him. I am assuming he has been hurt.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:14 am

it's pointless to think about Martial when we have Vinicius and Hazard is coming next summer. Both are left side dominant players already.

The concern is right wing, and i would gladly sign Nicolas Pepe. he will cost around 60-70 mil as well, maybe a bit more, but he seems like the best most obtainable target for that role.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:32 am

Lille set a pricetag of 80 mil euros for Pepe. That's a bit steep for what he is. Solid player... but I don't know if I want to spend that kind of money for him. Someone in the EPL will though lol.

I'm also worried about someone coming in, flopping... and the we're left with Vasquez. Mane may be a safer bet.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:15 am

Of course Mane is a safer bet, he is better in everyway now.

here is the thing though, Mane is 27, in his prime, Liverpool do not need to sell. They will ask for a truck of money like they did with Coutinho, north of 150 mil imo.

i can't see Perez making this kind of deals. it's easy to spend 80 mil on a younger player betting on upside than to spend twice as much for a player already in his prime but who doesnt have the "galactico" cache, however good he is.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:10 pm

I also want 3 strikers, one of them to be a bench player. But I have a problems seeing how the numbers fit. We’re already being told that Asensio, Vinicius, Rodrygo and Hazard will be part of club next season (and that includes even if Rodrygo starts season at Castilla). That’s 7 forwards and not including Lucas who you know will be there as a bench player.

It seems, the only way this works is for Asensio and Isco to leave, but we are being told neither is going to leave!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Dont worry, lol you will not have 3 strikers (unless ure counting wingers). And if you do get one it would be someone from la Liga not playing at barcelona nor atleti
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:42 pm

If we get 3 strikers, Tito has to change his avatar and finally put a signature.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:52 pm

We technically just need to sign one and keep De Tomas on the roster hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Even if it is only De Tomas and Benz, we still have a numbers problem. Hazard essentially replaces Bale, and De Tomas replaces Mariano, and you still have to add Rodrygo. That’s 7 forwards, 8 if you add Isco and at end of day no real change in terms of goal scorers from current year!

And don’t tell me Rodygo will go out on loan as he already has been given assurances for next year. He may start off with Castilla, but you have to assume he will be part of 25 man roster. Logic would say you let go of Asensio, Isco and Lucas, but talk is none of those three are going anywhere!

So ignoring Tito’s pessimism for a moment, getting a third forward (a RW, CF or SS, whatever you want to call it), you have 8 players for 3 spots plus Isco!  Something has got to give. I can see Lucas being #24 and Rodrygo #25 which sort of accommodates the 8 and then if Isco stays, that would imply one of Valverde, Llorente or Ceballos goes out on loan!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:47 am

mane would be so perfect though. He's got speed, can really play a great wing WHILE having the ability to score (mostly; he has shocking periods lol).

But you're right. We could do far far worse than Pepe.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:02 am

@bill you make it sound like we have so many amazing forwards that there is no room for anyone new. I saw a lot of players who were given the chance this season to step forward and to claim a starting position, most of them flopped embarrassingly.

It's easier to talk about the ones who truly earned their spot: Benzema and Vinicius who was the catalyst of the best part of the season, and that's it. The rest as far as I am concerned deserves nothing and have earned nothing, they can positively fck off if I'm being candid here
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:46 am

Rodrygo is a noob, Asensio is afraid of his own shadow (which is so odd for a young footballer) and Bale can fuck off to England so I don't see a numbers problem, I see a player problem which can easily be solved with new additions.

De Tomas is a fine 3rd choice forward, could easily chip in a lil 10-15 goals IF called upon but we still need at least another striker and/or RW that can score goals. Obviously Mane would be perfect but Pool is gonna ask for a king's ransom for such a player.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:30 am

Mané renewed recently and is most certainly not for sale

Pépé is for sale, but already done dealio elsewhere
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:33 am

futbol_bill wrote:
And don’t tell me Rodygo will go out on loan

Everyone knows Rodrygo goes, only question is where.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:20 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Mané renewed recently and is most certainly not for sale

Pépé is for sale, but already done dealio elsewhere
pepe is not done dealio yet
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Nick, I wasn’t praising them, I making note of the numbers. Logically Asensio and Isco (and even Marcelo) should go, but all the talk I’ve heard is they don’t want to go, some like Isco and Marcelo for family reasons as well as futbol reasons and the club seems reluctant to let them go. Lucas is the ultimate bench player so it’s hard to see him sold. And about Rodrygo, he has always been viewed as better than Vinicius plus the club has been cuddling him all season long getting him prepared for the transition to Europe. He has been given assurances he will be with the club next season. And @Doc on what basis do you say he is a noob?

Let me be clear we are talking about backup positions. For sure the starters will be Hazard, Benzema and new forward.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next