futbol
Firenze
Lucifer
Art Morte
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Domestic cups

Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you really care about domestic cups?

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:11 am

It all depends on the context for me (completing a treble, rivalry final, or an unexpected team in the final), but 9 times out of 10 it's pretty useless.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Do you really care about domestic cups? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you really care about domestic cups?

Post by titosantill Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:26 pm

Doc wrote:I actually like the Copa Del Rey especially (and primarily) when someone other than those two can win it. I also like the FA Cup just to see how far non PL sides can make it. And watching certain teams focus on it when they can't win any other trophy.

i think the question is geared more towards your team's participation in it. obviously if we have a game against a major side and the game is on, one will watch it. but we don't go into the season saying golly, we need to win the cdr....and that tells how valuable it is. for smaller clubs, as expected its a big deal, as it gets them into europa, and its attainable silverware. but for big clubs, the financial rewards and incentives aren't that appealing. and the way the cdr is organized imo, a two legged tie is terrible, like its not the ucl, it really should be only one leg at a neutral venue. it was also ridiculous imo when the copa italia had a two legged final
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Yeah I do, I mean for LFC I really won't care about the Carabao Cup but like right now, i'd love Burton to win the cup. On topic, for LFC, i won't mind a FA cup but it wouldn't satisfy me for more than 3-4 months. I'd still rather a smaller team win all that while LFC compete for the big titles.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:21 pm

only small clubs care about domestic cups
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:33 pm

Only stinking shrivel dicks sniff their nose at small clups caring about domestic cups
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:42 pm

No offense.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Only stinking shrivel dicks sniff their nose at small clups caring about domestic cups

respond in the big thread LFC vs Bayern you pos
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:43 pm

And no 'homo'.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:21 pm

So who voted I care a lot ,together to me ?
(Yes , yet I don't think Inter are a small club).
I read everyone snubs domestic cups, but 6 votes
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Cups are nice. But not the Energy Drink Cup.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:13 pm

I would actually be interested if madrid participated in a cup named the energy drink cup....a tournament with such a name might just spark my interest. Also makes for decent trolling "respect (mourinho voice) our club, we just won the damn energy drink cup"
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2