rincon
Firenze
iftikhar
Collblanc
48 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 Vote_lcap33%Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 Vote_lcap67%Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 18

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus

Post by Doc Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:06 pm

Luca wrote:
Luca wrote:3-0 Juventus

Feel free to pm me your apologies

Sorry, should have never doubt your team that has the greatest player to ever kick a ball. I mean, I'm gonna keep hating you guys more than an Inter fan but my goodness, this was a lovely match from the Jjuve. Thank you for that, send Allegri a fruit basket for me please.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus

Post by rincon Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Allegri is the best coach in the world
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:07 pm

No idea who said Atlético are favourites to win CL, nobody from this forum from what I remember.

Absolute bottle job by Simeone whom I love but this was the worst performance I've seen from his Atlético. This was not even parking the bus, it was parking a mini. Juventus were the better team hands down, playing brave with determination, attacking, taking risks, winning the ball at all fronts from a flat Atlético team. Atlético came short everywhere, the way the team was set up both tactically and mentally. It was boys against men and it is not often you say that about Atlético.

PS: Lemar another French fraud. Absolutely terrible, has no idea or awareness of the space around him, constantly running into cul-de-sacs, losing the ball as soon as he got it and playing some God awful passes with no weight or accuracy whenever he was asked to step up his game. What a waste of money.

Last edited by danyjr on Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:08 pm

rincon wrote:Firenze, Arq, Hans, Doc and Nick tonight
Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 C3d7a2bcaad2148431bc3b49a00ab101

Accurate tbf

enjoy your night, I can relate obviously.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:08 pm

Myesyats wrote:Cristiano is not 28 anymore. I bet he won't score a single one. Quote me on this.

Unreal jinx or delusion? Possibly the latter.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:09 pm

danyjr wrote:No idea who said Atlético are favourites to win CL, nobody from this forum from what I remember.

Absolute bottle job by Simeone whom I love but this was the worst performance I've seen from his Atlético. This was not even parking the bus, it was parking a mini. Juventus were the better team hands down, playing brave with determination, attacking, taking risks, winning the ball at all fronts from a flat Atlético team. Atlético came short everywhere, the way the team was set up both tactically and mentally. It was boys against men and it is not often you say that about Atlético.

PS: Lemar another French fraud. Absolutely terrible, has no idea of awareness of the space around him, constantly running into cul-de-sacs, losing the ball as soon as he got it and playing some God awful passes with no weight or accuracy whenever he was asked to step up his game. What a waste of money.

Half the monaco team was filled with frauds. Can't believe we nearly bought him too. Bullet dodged.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:09 pm

danyjr wrote:No idea who said Atlético are favourites to win CL, nobody from this forum from what I remember.

There was a prediction thread at the start of the season and they got more votes than any other team.

If i can find it I'll bump it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:09 pm

That actually was me tbh. Well done, really well done.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm

danyjr wrote:PS: Lemar another French fraud. Absolutely terrible, has no idea or awareness of the space around him, constantly running into cul-de-sacs, losing the ball as soon as he got it and playing some God awful passes with no weight or accuracy whenever he was asked to step up his game. What a waste of money.

No joke, Lemar is the worst player of the hyped french group that came up these years. He basically played for us 2 years ago when we drew Monaco, and now easily the worst Atletico player.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Reading up on the posts, here we go again, gonna argue and provoke a bit Very Happy CR scores a hattrick in such a big games, credit to him, but cant help feel its still a bit overrated? It was 2 headers vs Juan Fran and a penalty Very Happy

I really think Simone has to go, unless Atletico are happy to keep seeing the same thing, they have been going downhill actually and our of ideas. Hes tried to bring some new players in, but overall, its still just feels like its all physical and defense, and without Costa who can be like a one man attack, they struggle to score, or even create anything.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:14 pm

Madrid fans tonight:
0-0
Spoiler:
1-0
Spoiler:
2-0
Spoiler:
3-0 (after the stadium has emptied and everybody went home)
Spoiler:

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:17 pm

Told you guys it was accurate

Unreal video to motivate the troops

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:21 pm

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 960
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Pathetico got what they deserved. Overrated team with a pathetic fanbase alongside an overhyped manager
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:25 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Pathetico got what they deserved. Overrated team with a pathetic fanbase alongside an overhyped manager
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:29 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:31 pm

This is the full quote:

"Forse la Juve mi ha preso per questo, per aiutarli. Vogliamo vincere, insieme"

"Maybe Juve signed me for this, to help them. We want to win, together."
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:32 pm

Valkyrja wrote:CR believes he'll score a hattrick

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 Giphy610
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:39 pm

If Juventus win the CL this year, does that make CR the first person to win it with 3 different clubs?

I just realized how tragic that would be for Buffon :facepalm:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:40 pm

Thimmy wrote:If Juventus win the CL this year, does that make CR the first person to win it with 3 different clubs?

Seedorf
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Yep. Ajax, Real Madrid, Milan.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:51 pm

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 15 Img_6310
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:57 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Thimmy wrote:If Juventus win the CL this year, does that make CR the first person to win it with 3 different clubs?

Seedorf
what a player he was :bow:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:20 pm

Arquitescu... Get.. Get.. Ready.. Ready.. To.. congratulate us!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:28 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Yep. Ajax, Real Madrid, Milan.

Of course! I forgot that he won it with Ajax.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:29 pm

Ion Laughing

I did indeed to Surag, Rincon, and Warrior and I will do the same for you amigo.

I admit in being a petty bitter little thorn on the side of Juventini here to make up for the catastrophic decade my teams have had in Football. But it mostly comes from cynicism (stark contrast to me irl) when it comes to Italian football, knowledge of them and occasional frustration to see similar patterns repeating themselves.

10/10 performance regardless and no one can take that away. Hats off to Max for his bold system and changes and of course, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Bernadeschi 2nd motm for me.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next