rincon
Firenze
iftikhar
Collblanc
48 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 14 Vote_lcap33%Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 14 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 14 Vote_lcap67%Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 14 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 18

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 14 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:57 pm

This is on Simeone. Took off Lemar who was the liveliest player for Correa who's a little clown who did nothing but concede a stupid penalty.

Never once made a sustained effort to take over the game, even though a 5 minutes spell around minute 40 showed it would have been very well possible.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 14 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Doc wrote:I doubted Jjuve so much but deep down, I could never doubt Ronaldo. Absolutely legendary footballer, probably as good as his Hattrick vs Wolfsburg. Well done CR, well God damn done.

Also, Jjuve I suppose, well done to the come back. Why you didn't play like this from the 1st leg is a mystery. Please draw Utd next (:

We've already played them twice at our worst. Ronaldo was good for 5 minutes of the 180.

We would batter them if we played them tomorrow. No doubt in my mind. Just like we did a few months ago. Hope they get Spurs next tbh.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Atletico are favourites to win the CL doe rofl

Hopefully the incessant overrating of this team ends now, they've been wanked over for 5 years when for at least 3 of those years they've done fuck all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:58 pm

Firenze wrote:
Doc wrote:I doubted Jjuve so much but deep down, I could never doubt Ronaldo. Absolutely legendary footballer, probably as good as his Hattrick vs Wolfsburg. Well done CR, well God damn done.

Also, Jjuve I suppose, well done to the come back. Why you didn't play like this from the 1st leg is a mystery. Please draw Utd next (:

We've already played them twice at our worst. Ronaldo was good for 5 minutes of the 180.

We would batter them if we played them tomorrow. No doubt in my mind. Just like we did a few months ago. Hope they get Spurs next tbh.

Oh I know you guys would win and that's why I want that draw (: Imagine Utd beating Jjuve while Milan languishing somewhere irrelevant and the J-council being "proud". Please let it happen
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:59 pm

0 shots on target by Atleti Laughing

Simeone going to turin to park the bus against Allegri who is 10 times the manager he is. He deserved to lose this game.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Atletico are favourites to win the CL doe rofl

Hopefully the incessant overrating of this team ends now, they've been wanked over for 5 years when for at least 3 of those years they've done fuck all.

Truly embarrassing performance from them. Simeone's done there now IMO.

They got smashed 4-0 by Dortmund ffs. Clowns trying to tell us they're an elite team. rofl

Young Boys >

Trying to tell us a team with Costa, Morata and Kalinic are favs for the CL ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:00 pm

If City and PSG constantly get wanked over despite ACTUALLY doing fuck all, then I think Atleti deserve the same while actually reaching finals.

But yeah, whomever thought this team was a CL favourite clearly didn't watch Atleti too much over the season.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:00 pm

They reached two CL finals, one semi and won the EL those five years hmm

Their cycle has definitely ended though.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:01 pm

So is this the same as the record United broke?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:01 pm

M99 wrote:There was never a time in history where a Ronaldo hattrick was more obvious.

3-0 to Juve.

Kaladin wrote:Yep, i can sense a Juve win here. CR is the joker card, if anyone can upturn this deficit its him

Myesyats wrote:Cristiano is not 28 anymore. I bet he won't score a single one. Quote me on this.

Firenze wrote:Also, this has nothing really to do with my rivalries with Juve posters on here over the years, but more so to do with the circus online (not just on GL) surrounding the CR7 transfer and Juventus fans actually thinking they were favourites for the CL this season. This is delicious.

Lost to Mourinho's United. Lost to Young Boys. Outclassed miserably the first real opposition you face.

the CR7 project is a failure. Just as the Higuain signing was. Because they were both signed to give you that CL edge and you're further away than ever before.

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 14 T0MTw2p

Firenze wrote:

ppl just like laughing at Juve this season because you signed Ronaldo and a lot of Juve fans considered you favourites for the CL. So of course now that looks like a colossal failure you have to take your kicks.

Valkyrja wrote:CR believes he'll score a hattrick

BarcaLearning wrote:Time to watch CR showing his times up, winning the 5 Ballon D'or was amazing, but with luck also Very Happy Dont think he can lead Juve to overcome Atletico. Anything can happen in football, but Juve would need to have a top top game and deliver quality crosses into him to have any chance. They would need to keep a clean sheet too, very difficult.

Valkyrja wrote:Jjuve is such a joke of a club incredible

They keep their talisman on the bench in their only important game of the season so far in order to accommodate the 100m signing 34 years old CR

That doesn't mean that Dymbala isn't overrated btw

neymar
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:01 pm

I don't want to shit on Atleti too much though, even if I find them meh, it's still a tremendous comeback from Juve. Enjoy it and the fire it's lit inside you fellas.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:02 pm

if liverpool go out tomorrow juve will have to be fav for the title tbh. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:02 pm

What a match. Very happy for Juve fans. Atleti were a disgrace over two legs.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Nishankly wrote:So is this the same as the record United broke?

No.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Doc wrote:

If City and PSG constantly get wanked over despite ACTUALLY doing fuck all, then I think Atleti deserve the same while actually reaching finals.

But yeah, whomever thought this team was a CL favourite clearly didn't watch Atleti too much over the season.

No one here really hypes City or PSG though, they've probably been criticised more than other big teams lol.

Unlike Atleti, where multiple in that thread at the start of the season they would win it. I was saying then they won't get close to either La Liga or CL and here we are...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:03 pm

Wow, CR does do it loool, credit to him and Juve, played the game well. Atletico are quite bad though, injuries a bit and just aging, most of all, they just cant attack at all these days, its like their goals are just forced from nothing and they just focus on defending, its really boring to watch. Would have thought they can go through with that lead.... I think Simone has done all he can with the team, they have been stagnant at best for a long time now.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:03 pm

Luca wrote:3-0 Juventus

Feel free to pm me your apologies

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:03 pm

My posts earlier in the thread still stand 100%. Juventus are not close to being CL contenders. Beating Atleti tonight doesn't change that. OUT.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:04 pm

Man United next please. This ongoing civil war on gl has to be ended once and for all.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:04 pm

FORZA JUVE

ALLEGRI :bow: BERNARDESCHI :bow: RONALDO :bow:

The Tony Adams gang rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Thimmy wrote:
M99 wrote:There was never a time in history where a Ronaldo hattrick was more obvious.

3-0 to Juve.

Kaladin wrote:Yep, i can sense a Juve win here. CR is the joker card, if anyone can upturn this deficit its him

Myesyats wrote:Cristiano is not 28 anymore. I bet he won't score a single one. Quote me on this.

Firenze wrote:Also, this has nothing really to do with my rivalries with Juve posters on here over the years, but more so to do with the circus online (not just on GL) surrounding the CR7 transfer and Juventus fans actually thinking they were favourites for the CL this season. This is delicious.

Lost to Mourinho's United. Lost to Young Boys. Outclassed miserably the first real opposition you face.

the CR7 project is a failure. Just as the Higuain signing was. Because they were both signed to give you that CL edge and you're further away than ever before.

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 14 T0MTw2p

Firenze wrote:

ppl just like laughing at Juve this season because you signed Ronaldo and a lot of Juve fans considered you favourites for the CL. So of course now that looks like a colossal failure you have to take your kicks.

Valkyrja wrote:CR believes he'll score a hattrick

BarcaLearning wrote:Time to watch CR showing his times up, winning the 5 Ballon D'or was amazing, but with luck also Very Happy Dont think he can lead Juve to overcome Atletico. Anything can happen in football, but Juve would need to have a top top game and deliver quality crosses into him to have any chance. They would need to keep a clean sheet too, very difficult.

Valkyrja wrote:Jjuve is such a joke of a club incredible

They keep their talisman on the bench in their only important game of the season so far in order to accommodate the 100m signing 34 years old CR

That doesn't mean that Dymbala isn't overrated btw

neymar

Mystats, please respond :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Firenze, Arq, Hans, Doc and Nick tonight
Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 14 C3d7a2bcaad2148431bc3b49a00ab101
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:05 pm

M99 wrote:

They reached two CL finals, one semi and won the EL those five years hmm

Their cycle has definitely ended though.

Those finals happened right at the beginning, EL doesn't count as Mourinho won that ffs.

It's been obvious for multiple seasons now they are nothing but pretenders and not worthy of the hype that comes their way.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Unique wrote:if liverpool go out tomorrow juve will have to be fav for the title tbh. :coffee:

If you go out tomorrow, kill yourselves.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:Good bye Ronaldo and Juv. For Ronaldo, No more Bale and Ramos and di maria to rescue.

Beautiful Football wrote:I fell sorry for Juv they spend 384 Million including wages for Ronaldo to win UCL.

Beautiful Football wrote:
Mamad wrote:Atletico being Atletico. tough bastards.

Juve still has a chance but they have to play 10 times better.

I think Ronaldo now understands he didn't win those CL's by himself. from playing with technically gifted goats like Marcelo, Modric and Benzema who created chances for him left and right to playing with Manzukic and Dybala.

It was always the case. He will never win CL with Juve you can write it. Ronaldo got way more hype playing in Madrid. If he is anything people are saying he should have won more la liga in 9 years not two. Ronaldo always perform if his team mate performing. No wonder Madrid win all  their recent UCl after they bought Modric and Kroos. Before that he did nothing. Still he is better player than Messi In UCL. Messi turned out to be fraud there as soon as KO start.

OUT

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Luca wrote:
Luca wrote:3-0 Juventus

Feel free to pm me your apologies

Sorry, should have never doubt your team that has the greatest player to ever kick a ball. I mean, I'm gonna keep hating you guys more than an Inter fan but my goodness, this was a lovely match from the Jjuve. Thank you for that, send Allegri a fruit basket for me please.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next