Thimmy
Unique
Robespierre
rincon
guest7
20 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 8 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Your flirtations with fascism offend us anyway, no worries. Coffee-drinking smiley!

Fascism? You mean, like, being offended that someone on an internet forum uses smileys? Around here, we call that being "nazi".

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 8 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:01 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
i would have thought a smart guy like you would know muslims are from all races and colours. let me tell you why religion is the problem here. in the holy book no one is greater than god. but the prohpet mohamed is as close to god as you will ever get in the eyes of islam. now if you teach a child from 3yo that mohamed is the best human that ever lived and is only 2nd to god then these kids will follow that for fear of going against god. now if you read the holy book it says that mohamed took a 6yo child as a wife and had sex with her when she was 9yo. the book also says that you can cut the heads off non believers. it also says that you can take sex slaves from non belivers. it also says that non muslims are fair game to be robbed and piliged. so it is really saying that non muslims are pretty much dirt. now we all know all of that is bullshit but the problem is they dont. now if you tell a child that this man is the greatest man ever and this is the things he did how do you think them children will grow up. the men and women in europe live a life that goes against everything that religion preaches. you have to be a special kind of stupid not to see where the conflict comes from. you tell a child that only muslim women that are covered from head to toe should be respected how do you think they will act when they see young girls in europe wearing short skirts and tank tops. they act the way they do because they have been brain washed into acting like they do. so you cant blame europe for that because europe didnt brain wash them. and one more thing. im not sure that rape can be classed as FRATERNIZING WITH THEIR WOMEN

Can you provide documentation for the bolded?
look it up. also i see you still have a problem with white guys Very Happy

I see the part that mentions taking what "your right hand possesses" and I wont attempt to defend the indefensible.

As far as your second point goes...Maybe its their religion that makes them rape in Asia Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Thimmy wrote:You mean, like, being offended that someone on an internet forum uses smileys?

Who is offended by smileys, though?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:27 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Thimmy wrote:You mean, like, being offended that someone on an internet forum uses smileys?

Who is offended by smileys, though?

I don't know, some guy who initially came off as a somewhat self-righteous, impudent prick, who keeps suggesting that I'm right-wing, and questioning my decision to put a smiley at the end of a paragraph where I didn't convey my point very well. Certain Swedish politicians tend to shift the attention from the impact of rape crime in certain areas, to a standard reply of a shifty definition for a statistic that doesn't reflect the reality of the situation. I don't question Sweden's definition of rape, I'm familiar with it, and it has been confirmed. What I do question is how they choose to present their numbers to suggest that nothing's wrong, and how they use them as a decoy to avoid discussing the topic. Based on these pointless pages of discussion about the definition of rape in Sweden, the threadline has been that I see the situation as more of a problem than you do, and I think we'll just have to settle with that.

I think it's silly how naïve the politicians think the people affected by these crimes are, and that's probably what I should've written in the initial post. I have notable experience with the people and areas affected by these crimes, and those impressions are evidence that I value higher than that of the statistics bureu in Sweden, or even in Norway. I'm guessing the corresponding bureu in Germany has more credibility in these cases. Such public statements may serve to calm down the majority of the population, which are the people who are largely unaffected by the areas that are bearing the brunt of these issues, yet may be concerned about the rumors surrounding them. in that sense, it's understandable that they would want to stress that everything's under control. Controversial statistics can potentially inspire hate crime from the far and extreme right, and preventing such actions will always take priority in Sweden. Still, the issues will never be addressed, as long as the goverment takes a passive stance, and the politicians signal that everything's in order - Sweden are exceptional at this, and that's likely an unfortunate and ironic explanation for why racists and far right movements are seeing a steady increase in recruits, these days. There's going to be a nazi demonstration in Stockholm today, and I wouldn't be surprised if the attendance is much higher than what it has been in the past.

I am highly sceptical about the statistics that Swedish authorities choose to release to the public, but statistics is definitely a topic that's been discussed to death with little hope of common ground on here, at this point. My initial post was short and I formulated it horribly, like I tend to do when I write through my phone. That's all on me. That post seemed to spur a tedious focus on the legitimacy of Sweden's definition of rape, which wasn't what I wanted to discuss. I added a smiley as a means of taking away from the serious undertone of this topic, and that's my answer to your "no idea why this is worth a smiley to you". It appeared to be worth something to you.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Don't have any studies on Sweden and immigration crimes.

But in the US based on studies on immigration and crimes, research shows that foreign born show a much lower tendency for crimes.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07418825.2012.659200?journalCode=rjqy20&#preview

A further study on increase of violent crime show no correlation between immigrants and violent crimes. And only correlation they find is a bit of increase of property crimes.

https://insight.kellogg.northwestern.edu/article/does_immigration_increase_crime
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:43 pm

USA is irrelevant imho, considering both the distance and the types of immigrants they get.

Europe is very easy to reach and considering the EU laws easy to land on spot and then live in as well. Which is the major problem imho.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Nishankly wrote:USA is irrelevant imho, considering both the distance and the types of immigrants they get.

Europe is very easy to reach and considering the EU laws easy to land on spot and then live in as well. Which is the major problem imho.

No offense to Blue and any other Americans on here, but I also think the differences in culture makes these comparisons pointless. If I were an immigrant, I would much, much, much rather migrate to a Scandinavian country than Germany or Great Britain, let alone the US. There are substantial differences in both culture and the standard of living provided to immigrants by default.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Nishankly wrote:USA is irrelevant imho, considering both the distance and the types of immigrants they get.

No offense to Blue and any other Americans on here, but I also think the differences in culture makes these comparisons pointless. If I were an immigrant, I would much, much, much rather migrate to a Scandinavian country than Germany or Great Britain, let alone the US. There are substantial differences in both culture and the standard of living provided to immigrants by default.

True I think if you want to be the average person choosing Scandinavia or western Europe is the much better choice. If you have the talent to break the top 10% though the US will give you a much higher ceiling in terms of lifestyle.

In America being a doctor,Lawyer,Engineer...ect pays infinitely more.

My company has an office in the UK, and their wage for an equivalent job I do is £35k(45k$). This is a highly technical role, and this is a good salary over there apparently. I get over twice that before a bonus. Sure we have to take into account the lack of government healthcare, but even I am allowed to pay for that before taxes. If you are highly skilled employment-wise there is no question where you want to be to maximize earnings.

If I was a poor immigrant with no education though I'd choose Sweden. You can get more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

True I think if you want to be the average person choosing Scandinavia or western Europe is the much better choice. If you have the talent to break the top 10% though the US will give you a much higher ceiling in terms of lifestyle.

My company has an office in the UK, and their wage for an equivalent job I do is £35k(45k$). This is a highly technical role, and this is a good salary over there apparently. I get over twice that before a bonus. Sure we have to take into account the lack of government healthcare, but even I am allowed to pay for that before taxes. If you are highly skilled employment-wise there is no question where you want to be to maximize earnings.

If I was a poor immigrant with no education though I'd choose Sweden. You can get more.
what is the monthly/yearly cost for health insurance in the usa
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Depends on your company and level of need. Every paycheck I pay about ~$200. This includes a rather substantial(and optional) contribution of about 120$ to an HSA(think of this as a general purpose healthcare card you can use to pay for things such as medicine or doctor visits) and accident/life insurance plans. With families its definitely more expensive though.

So since I am paid biweekly there are 10 2 paycheck months and 2 3 paycheck months(which thankfully this month is). This comes out to $3200(£2500) a year. Money-wise I still come out ahead working as a professional in America over western Europe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Depends on your company and level of need. Every paycheck I pay about ~$200. This includes a rather substantial(and optional) contribution of about 120$ to an HSA(think of this as a general purpose healthcare card you can use to pay for things such as medicine or doctor visits) and accident/life insurance plans. With families its definitely more expensive though.

So since I am paid biweekly there are 10 2 paycheck months and 2 3 paycheck months(which thankfully this month is). This comes out to $3200(£2500) a year. Money-wise I still come out ahead working as a professional in America over western Europe.
and that win cover any care you might need no matter how long you have to stay in hospital or have follow up care.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:

If you have the talent to break the top 10% though the US will give you a much higher ceiling in terms of lifestyle.

That is definitely true. I also think the US has more to offer for those who have a lot of money. If I was filthy rich, I'd definitely spend a lot of my time there.

If I was a poor immigrant with no education, I would migrate to Norway. There's no other country with a higher standard of living, less poverty, better healthcare, or better social benefits. I'm not interested in boasting about my country of birth for the sake of it, but I can't think of a single country that provides better living standards for an uneducated immigrant. I'd be interested to see other suggestions, though. Sweden has more immigrants, mostly because they're simply far more globally recognized, and likely also due to their exceptionally lenient immigration laws. A few of the Swedish immigrants I've talked to, were disappointed with Swedish healthcare, because they had been told or were under the impression that Sweden had Norway's healthcare rofl
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey hmm

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/06/us-news-world-report-2018-top-10-best-countries-to-raise-children.html
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:41 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

and that win cover any care you might need no matter how long you have to stay in hospital or have follow up care.

Depends on the healthcare you have. I do have Hospital indemnity insurance which would cover me throughout 30 days(a month) of Hospital care. Anything longer and I would have to either be covered by another plan, or disability from work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Depends on the healthcare you have. I do have Hospital indemnity insurance which would cover me throughout 30 days(a month) of Hospital care. Anything longer and I would have to either be covered by another plan, or disability from work.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:44 pm

one thing i have seen in america is the amount of people that have no brains and no skills and go on to make millions. i might have to move there kill 2 birds with one stone @freeza Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Unique wrote:one thing i have seen in america is the amount of people that have no brains and no skills and go on to make millions. i might have to move there kill 2 birds with one stone @freeza Laughing Laughing

Theres a certain amount of luck that goes into it, but with America if you work hard and are clever you can make it from relatively nothing.

I grew up poor. My mom was a teen mom. My grandparents had 3 kids of their own when my mom brought me home. There were summer days where we only had one meal a day,sweating, couldnt afford to fix the air conditioning, wearing my uncles hand me downs...but we made it.  The same women in my moms church who spoke about her behind her back when she had me now look on in envy as she comes to church in mink coats I buy her. My grandparents dont work anymore, but drive different cars(southern rap reference Laughing ). My little sister lives in Japan now and pays out of pocket for education without even blinking, and my youngest sister who wasnt even born during those days never has to want for anything. Thats the dream. Every little generation you get a little better.

Hard work+Honor+Family. Thats the ingredients man.

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:one thing i have seen in america is the amount of people that have no brains and no skills and go on to make millions. i might have to move there kill 2 birds with one stone @freeza Laughing Laughing

Teres a certain amount of luck that goes into it, but with America if you work hard and are clever you can make it from relatively nothing.

I grew up poor. My mom was a teen mom. My grandparents had 3 kids of their own when my mom brought me home. There were summer days where we only had one meal a day,sweating, couldnt afford to fix the air conditioning, wearing my uncles hand me downs...but we made it.  The same women in my moms church who spoke about her behind her back when she had me now look on in envy as she comes to church in mink coats I buy her. My grandparents dont work anymore, but drive different cars(southern rap reference Laughing ). My little sister lives in Japan now and pays out of pocket for education without even blinking, and my youngest sister who wasnt even born during those days never has to want for anything. Thats the dream. Every little generation you get a little better.

good luck to you mate. you worked hard to make it. respect Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:10 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Teres a certain amount of luck that goes into it, but with America if you work hard and are clever you can make it from relatively nothing.

Thank you sir, same to you and yours.

i am curious though. In the other thread you said you were married and had a kid by 25. When did you decide your wife was the one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:15 pm

Freeza wrote:Hey hmm

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/06/us-news-world-report-2018-top-10-best-countries-to-raise-children.html

That's interesting. Norway apparently qualifies for a questionable lack of categories, though. What the hell is this "best countries overall" category that only Sweden seems to be part of? rofl

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Thank you sir, same to you and yours.

i am curious though. In the other thread you said you were married and had a kid by 25. When did you decide your wife was the one?
i was marred and had a kid at 20yo. when she got pregnant we had a choice to make. and we chose to have a family. but you pretty much know right away. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:33 pm

I guess this qualifies as a mixture of US Politics and Nationalism in Europe...but just an example of how manipulative presstitute journalists can be and them knowing their audience are mostly stupid enough not to notice:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Washington Bezzos Post columnist, Jennifer Rubin (who's herself Jewish and has Friend of Israel in her Twitter bio) posting in memory of  Laughing Human Rights Advocate Laughing , John McCain.

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 8 Dltg-gEXgAAMUuW

What's the most amazing thing about this, is the photo she used. This is McCain in Ukraine in Dec. 2013 as the Maidan chaos is taking place. The man to McCain's left on the stage is Oleg Tiahnybok, leader of far-right Nazi SVOBODA Party in Ukraine. Some of his quotes:

They were not afraid and we should not be afraid. They took their automatic guns on their necks and went into the woods, and fought against the Muscovites, Germans, Jews and other scum who wanted to take away our Ukrainian state

In April 2005, Tyahnybok co-signed an open letter to President Yushchenko calling for a parliamentary investigation into the "criminal activities of organized Jewry in Ukraine."

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 8 Dlth6y7XcAAYc-9

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 8 52af48d3eab8eaf80f43dd66-960-687

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point is, Jewish presstitute Jennifer Rubin can unashamedly writes an Op-ed is one of the most read and so called "respected" newspapers in the world (another myth) to her millions of audience, whitewashing John McCain's crimes and painting him as someone he never was, using a photo of him next to an actual Nazi (who'd gladly throw Rubin into the oven)...and know that over 90% of her audience won't even know this because they aren't smart or curious enough to investigate this and notice this small detail that contradicts completely all the propaganda her column is trying to spread.

Last edited by Zagadka on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Zagadka wrote:

Amazing lightning effects. That's how you get people's attention when you inform them of where the emergency exit is.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Zagadka wrote:

Amazing lightning effects. That's how you get people's attention when you inform them of where the emergency exit is.
rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:50 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/9bhilv/women_increasingly_drawn_to_rightwing_populist/
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:01 am

Sounds awfully similair hmm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next