futbol
Robespierre
Mr Nick09
Luca
Kaladin
34 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inter are signing Modric and Vidal - Page 5 Empty Re: Inter are signing Modric and Vidal

Post by juvealbanian Sun 5 Aug - 10:02:47

Still can't see it being the same situation like CR7. Real could afford easier Modric while I really doubt Inter can make a decent offer to RM (~50m) due to FFP also his improved wages will make him the most payed player at Inter making Icardi & Wanda sad and asking to leave.

I think Modric will get what he wants and stay at RM. Losing him would be a bad idea unless replacing him with Pogba.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Inter are signing Modric and Vidal - Page 5 Empty Re: Inter are signing Modric and Vidal

Post by guest7 Sun 5 Aug - 11:40:47

Losing Modric for Pogba would be a bad idea too. He is just too valuable for us to replace.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 5 Aug - 12:31:35

Modric isn’t going anywhere!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 5 Aug - 21:47:24

1) Modric is seriously considering leaving Madrid
2) His agents are pressuring him to sign his last big contract
3) Madrid have NO pact agreed with Madrid to let him leave
4) RM are not taking Inter offer seriously, as they think they wont meet FFP

It would not at all surprise me if Madrid are not interested in offering Modric another big deal. He is turning 33 in a few weeks. His current expires in 2020. This situation is unpredictable. I do think Inter with their one year loan + option w/ obligation to buy can make it work money wise though, no reason not to take them seriously.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 7 Aug - 15:08:46

El Mundo: Real Madrid are upset with the greed of Modric's representatives in the wake of Zidane & Cristiano's departure, among them adviser ex-RMCF Mijatovic. Luka's silence during this has also caused discomfort. And will ask him to make his intentions clear when they meet.

El Mundo: Real Madrid intend to denounce Inter to UEFA for FFP irregularities due to the package they're offering Modric via their Chinese owners injecting funds for a proposed deal through sponsorships of their own companies.

Ufff , we got a nice feud building up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 7 Aug - 17:07:26

So petty Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 7 Aug - 20:59:46

If Florentino Perez maintains this commitment on the gentlemen’s agreement earlier agreed upon, Modric will start a new adventure away from Madrid. Inter has reassurances on this but everything is in the hands of Perez, according to @DiMarzio.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Tue 7 Aug - 21:05:11

perez should sell modric and sign ramsey for 100.0001 million pounds

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 7 Aug - 21:44:13

Real question. Wasn't Modric slowing down with Madrid last season? he'll be 33 its not a bad time to let go.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 7 Aug - 21:48:04

Barca seem to excel at hijacking transfers. Will Modric be going there, as well? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 7 Aug - 21:49:55

Numpty Di MARZIO has been repeating the same news/information for a week non stop lmao. This is embarassing, he just changes the phrasing every day
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 7 Aug - 21:52:17

rincon wrote:Real question. Wasn't Modric slowing down with Madrid last season? he'll be 33 its not a bad time to let go.
yes he was, I like that people want to pretend he wasn't part of la Liga disaster last year. Which is one of the reasons why with the correct replacement, aka Thiago, I would not shed a tear if he left. He is already a Madrid legend.

He still has 2 elite years and will save himself for those big CL nights where he will make all the difference though
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 7 Aug - 21:52:46

rincon wrote:Real question. Wasn't Modric slowing down with Madrid last season? he'll be 33 its not a bad time to let go.

Most of the team bar Varane and Ramos were in coma for half the season including Modric. He started to show that World Class-ness from mid January so yeah, he maybe slowing down.

Most Madrid fans are actually up in arms with the thought of Modric being sold since it comes off the heels of seeing both Zidane and Ronaldo gone but to me, it is probably as good of a time as any to move on because the club is gonna move on one way or the other.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 7 Aug - 21:53:08

Probably why he wants to go to Serie A. We can joke around etc all we want, fact is..it's accommodating to older players. There's no reason he can't have 3-4 more good years there.

I doubt Real fans really mind about letting him leave rn..just want to get in replacements.

Still, wasn't it said that Flo wasn't letting him leave for less than his release clause..it seemed pretty final. Don't think he moves.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue 7 Aug - 22:30:17

He still had a good season for us even if he wasn't playing as good as in the past. But when Modric shows up, he shows up big time. I can see why Florentino refuses to negotiate, because he is just too valuable.

Thiago probably isn't available otherwise we would have hopped on that train and Modric is the best midfielder in the world.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 7 Aug - 22:34:39

It's not just Serie A good for old players , many underrate how much is great to live in Milan if you are a rich man ( and woman .. the the capital of fashion .. in fact his wife insists for it )  . It's a special city. Same for Italy, but Milan especially.
I mean , after you 've won everything with Real , 3 CLs in a row etc (what sort of targets after it ? )  you feel the desire of  new experience, . And Italy / Milano looks like a fantastic place to live in last years of career .. Moreover Inter and San Siro 've always attraction. I could add we have 3 Croatian as starters .. In conclusion , very good conditions. It is not same than moving in Napoli.
Just Paul Ince' s wife could prefer Liverpool to Milano FFFS
Sadly, that is not enough to move it.
Anyway it's been good to see that the best Real Madrid player wanted to join in Inter
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 7 Aug - 22:42:52

I get that it's nice to live in Milan but this is about money. Inter offering a longer contract at higher wages than Madrid. This is money motivated first and foremost because if u were paying 5 mil he would never be interedted
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 7 Aug - 22:43:18

boyzis wrote:perez should sell modric and sign ramsey for 100.0001 million pounds

Agreed. Need of a GL petition for it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 7 Aug - 22:45:55

Milan's def a GOAT tier City to live for the rich. It's why Mehlan have been an attractive destination despite being shit for years on the pitch.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 7 Aug - 22:59:22

Reliable I suppose , good pundits in the background

Inter are signing Modric and Vidal - Page 5 6OpzNjB
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue 7 Aug - 23:05:01

The 3rd female pundit i'd like to whisper some transfer scoops in her ear... and maybe a little more
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 7 Aug - 23:05:30

Anyone know which shampoo do they use?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue 7 Aug - 23:08:58

RealGunner wrote:Anyone know which shampoo do they use?

As strange at it may seem, me i don't know. It's a orange bottle with smells of citrus, but i don't remember the brand. It's lady shampoo i think, some flirt gave it to me some weeks ago.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 7 Aug - 23:10:12

dunno but ever since I was a kid and saw Prime Ginola attributing his luscious locks to L'Oreal I've always stood by it tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 7 Aug - 23:14:38

RealGunner wrote:Anyone know which shampoo do they use?

rofl

Warrior wrote:The 3rd female pundit i'd like to whisper some transfer scoops in her ear... and maybe a little more

I'td take the 2nd female tbf

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 7 Aug - 23:18:19

All 3. Side chick the 1st & 2nd and wifey the 3rd.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next