RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 19 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon 30 Nov 2020 - 20:45

Thimmy wrote:I'm just surprised that none of the coaching staff, or the people around him, have urged him to be more professional.

This. I still think that him showing up out of shape is inexcusable and entirely on him, but I fail to comprehend why he continues to get a free pass by Zidane and the club as a whole.

I understand that Zidane isn't really the kind of managers who rule with an iron fist, but sometimes you really have to put your foot down and make sure everybody is behaving professionally.

Even Hazard's apparent indifference is a mystery to me. You'll be turning 30 in a month and Real Madrid is quite possibly the last big club you'll play for in your career. Surely you should be motivated enough to at least behave professionally.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 19 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Arquitecto Mon 30 Nov 2020 - 22:32

Demon, when the superstar platform is reached, with all the clout, all the enabling and all the noise given to you of who you are to what you have done, the hunger tends to go down as ones career is within its twilight stage.

Hazard always was an indulgent personality who never quite displayed a raw desire for the game like you'd expect for his talent. So talented he is its obvious he feel he has more time than he thinks but many retired former stars always speak of their regret in "I wish I did not take my time for granted".

Like Özil maybe he has just lost his passion for the game but to do so in the biggest move of his career by a mile is crushingly disappointing.

Thimmy speaks of him at Lille and I was one of the ones following him when I remember Liverpool having to face them as I followed his talent for 2 weeks and on my expectation, know he can and should be more than what he is at the moment.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 0:51

Sell this man. Im done
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 7:31

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I'm just surprised that none of the coaching staff, or the people around him, have urged him to be more professional.

This. I still think that him showing up out of shape is inexcusable and entirely on him, but I fail to comprehend why he continues to get a free pass by Zidane and the club as a whole.

I understand that Zidane isn't really the kind of managers who rule with an iron fist, but sometimes you really have to put your foot down and make sure everybody is behaving professionally.

Even Hazard's apparent indifference is a mystery to me. You'll be turning 30 in a month and Real Madrid is quite possibly the last big club you'll play for in your career. Surely you should be motivated enough to at least behave professionally.

what's Zidane going to do, bench him for vinicius?? We have no choice but to play him unfortunately.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 13:01

No, definitely not bench him because he's still better than any other option we have.

I was talking more about discipline. I remember reading something about Guardiola in 2009 where he would call all of his players at midnight to see if they are at home or out partying.

I'm not suggesting that Zidane adopts such an extreme approach, but he definitely shouldn't allow Hazard to let himself go.

I didn't follow Hazard a lot at Chelsea, and I could be mistaken about this, but I think he was more disciplined under Conte.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 13:16

Aside from going off the rails in the off-season, Hazard strikes me as a "bare minimum" kind of guy. Meaning he'll show up to mandatory training and follow whatever instructions the coaches give him during the season. But I don't think he puts any effort into health and fitness outside of what his clubs offer him.

Contrast that with someone like Lebron James, who spends over $1.5 million/ year on personal chefs, trainers, and cutting edge recovery equipment. No wonder he still dominates the NBA at age 36.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 16:06

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

I didn't follow Hazard a lot at Chelsea, and I could be mistaken about this, but I think he was more disciplined under Conte.

You can chalk that down to motivation. At Chelsea, Hazard had a goal of reaching Real Madrid. It's like players on contract years, a team like Real will not sign Hazard if he isn't showing form and it wasn't a well-kept secret that he wanted to be at Real Madrid

What were seeing now is a player who has reached his goal and it's not what he thought it was. He probably isn't the most self-motivated athlete and perhaps (only speculating), he's not Zidane's favourite player, a title he is used to at club and national team level

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 18:47

We can only speculate, but I don't think lack of faith or belief from Zidane is an issue. You may be right that Real Madrid wasn't what he thought it was, though.

I mean, it's been quite some time now since we've had such a weak team. If he thought he would arrive at a star-studded, Champions League winning team that would allow him to comfortably and effortlessly compete on all fronts through sheer talent and ambition, the truth must've given him quite a shock.

I've never lacked motivation to watch Real Madrid, as much as I do, these days. With or without Eden Hazard, it causes me nothing but frustration to watch us play. We're leaving a historically successful, largely joy-inducing decade behind us, but we're entering the third season of this team looking about as cohesive and dominant as an Old Boys team in the Sunday League, that's slightly benefiting from having a few, energetic youngsters in it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 2 Dec 2020 - 13:13

AlphaBeast wrote:https://n.sinaimg.cn/sports/transform/536/w350h186/20201031/7e3a-kcieyvz1344100.gif

Form is Temporary ... CLASS is permanent.

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 19 128586810_1725304190985039_2706436003461423271_o.png?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=DuqqWdM_vrEAX9sHb0U&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 11:24

This guy is magically back from injury now that we have gotten through iur hardest month this season

Amazing how often this guy ducks important games. What a coward
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 17:44

Such a try hard he has been getting injured the whole time he has been at the club, the stupid things you say all the time, everyone is a coward, except biggest coward you love so much higuain it's funny you never have that same energy for him.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 17:46

You’re the only one who has energy for him, Chad. I don’t even know where Higuain plays, these days.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat 30 Jan 2021 - 19:34

Hard to admit, but this guy is finished.

What a sad story.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 31 Jan 2021 - 1:57

He was already finished 100 burger & fries ago
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun 31 Jan 2021 - 2:45

So like a month ago?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 31 Jan 2021 - 3:04

typo meant to write 100k
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 16:55

He's injured again.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 17:43

Real's turn to endure Dembele 2.0... Very Happy Although tbf he has finally stayed fit and are doing well for us. Wonder if Hazard will eventually make it at Real or just turn out to be a flop...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 21:39

Turn out? He already has!!!! Very Happy
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 3:01

Chelsea made us pay up for this buffoon but they spent it on two Bundesliga scrubs so everything is coming full circle
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 12:17

Time to call out numpties like Nick who's always seen bragging about Madrid's 'healthy' balance sheet or the 'good business' they've apparently been doing or so we've been told.

Literally most of the €400M+ they have spent in the past couple of years have turned out to be flops. Hazard, Jovic, Brazilian kids, Militao etc none of them turning out as expected. Whereas the existing 'young core' have fallen of massively. Isco is probably Madrid's Bernardeschi these days, Varane is not Varane without Ramos holding his hand, Asensio and Vinicius have failed to live up to expectations. They're still largely relying on their veterans to bail them out. Hasn't been a smooth transition at all for them post Ronaldo.

I think Atalanta have a good chance of knocking them out IMO.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 13:00

Perucho21 wrote:Chelsea made us pay up for this buffoon but they spent it on two Bundesliga scrubs so everything is coming full circle

They bought two relatively young players, who still have plenty of time to justify their price tags, and still have high re-sale value. They’re in a much better position than us, following their recent transfer business. Personally, I believe both Werner and Havertz will come good for them, eventually.

I’ve never been the biggest fan of Havertz, but Werner, despite his surprising lack of clinicality at Chelsea, is a very industrious player who can make himself useful besides just scoring goals.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 15 Mar 2021 - 13:57

This guy is an absolute joke
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon 15 Mar 2021 - 16:24

We should just terminate his contract at this point
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon 15 Mar 2021 - 18:08

We have an awful medical team. The blame lies largely on them. However it’s absolutely a work ethic problem with hazard as well, there’s no question about it. Players like messi are naturally injury prone but they watch their diet, rehab carefully etc. hazard isn’t one of those players. I got laughed off when I suggested we go after mane; salah or even Mahrez, at the very least we would have a player who plays. Hazard is finished and it’s more due to his own actions versus anything else
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 15 Mar 2021 - 19:27

Hazard was never this injury prone. There is nothing suggesting those guys you mentioned wouldn't have gotten perma injured had they joined us too

He is out for 4 weeks now rofl

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next