RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 11 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:12 pm

Wait, what am I reading?

Mane is comfortably better than Hazard at this moment. Hazard is a squad player, he isn't someone who can win you stuff. Hazard is shite without you having a poacher that doesn't read Hazard's game on the wings to get into good positions.

Mane on the other hands, needs nothing. Literally nothing, he'll do his own thing and win his own games.

Hazard is a great dribbler, probably the best in the league but I would not take him over Mane unless I had a poacher in the box.

I understand you paid 100m for him, Congratulations, he's a great player. If you think he's a one man team god, he'd fit more in Barca's team of divers paired up with a poacher ST but if you think he's a world beater who can win trophies alone, damn I hope to god for your sake you are right.

Thought Madrid fans would change after some amount coming back to reality but spend 60m and I can't wait until they quote Jovic is the best center back ahead of VVD in the world.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 11 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:50 pm

Wait, what do you mean he's a squad player lol? Hazard is Chelsea's difference maker and is on the same tier as Mane quality wise. If you're comparing goals, thats a different story as both players
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:56 pm

I mean in a way that Hazard needs a striker to be at his best, unlike Salah or Mane who can score enough or act alone and be useful rather receiving pity after playing false 9 in a match.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Man since Mane's come to the PL, he has scored more goals playing for Southampton and Liverpool compared to Hazard playing for Chelsea.

Agreed, Hazard is better playmaker but goddamn give respect where its due.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Peak Liverpool fans there. When your own LB thinks Hazard is a top 5 player in the world, and your own club legend Carragher thinks Hazard is best in the league. Yet you think Hazard is just a squad player.

Hazard was directly involved in 49% of Chelsea league goals, that is astonishing for top 4 team. He become only the 4th player in PL history to record 15 goals and 15 assists. Nah he is just a squad player.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:22 pm

Nope, not even Nish calling Hazard a squad player is gonna make me feel Spurs should have won that final. Nope, not one bit.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:21 am

Most of what Nishank is saying has a lot of truth to it, just the squad player stuff is a poor choice of words lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:39 am

Nishankly wrote:Man since Mane's come to the PL, he has scored more goals playing for Southampton and Liverpool compared to Hazard playing for Chelsea.

Agreed, Hazard is better playmaker but goddamn give respect where its due.

Hazard is NOT a F***ing striker or main goal scorer.

It's like judging Iniesta by the amount of goals he scores... good lord.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:37 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Most of what Nishank is saying has a lot of truth to it, just the squad player stuff is a poor choice of words lol.

Friday night lol, was drunk af
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:41 am

Own your drunken tirades imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:44 am

I actually cleared it up in the following posts yet everyone is clinging on to the first, can't do more than that lmao
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:52 am

Drunken Nish makes more sense than sober Nish tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:38 am

Incredible signing for Real. Maybe this might be the platform for Hazard to take his level to the next game.

As for Mane vs Sane, I can see where Nish is coming from. Hazard isn't a 'killer'. He's more of a 'support'/'associative' player (Squad player? Nish pls) than a player that usually kills off moves. His off the ball movement isn't aggressive enough (Not sure if he has it in him tbh).

Let's see if things change when he theoretically has a 'better' supporting cast around him.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:00 am

GL when Nishankly called Hazard a squad player:

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:22 am

As long as hazard can give a 20 goal and 10-15 assist I'm good, hope he can help with build up and team play more than concerning himself with flukey goals and trying to match/replace cr, that mentality is why the team struggling, players who aren't goal scorers trying to score every game to cover there poor form/play like cr used, no one wants to be a team player hopefully we sell more of the squad to change the toxic culture around the team, starting with isco hopefully.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:56 am

chad4401 wrote:As long as hazard can give a 20 goal and 10-15 assist I'm good, hope he can help with build up and team play more than concerning himself with flukey goals and trying to match/replace cr, that mentality is why the team struggling, players who aren't goal scorers trying to score every game to cover there poor form/play like cr used, no one wants to be a team player hopefully we sell more of the squad to change the toxic culture around the team, starting with isco hopefully.

I can no longer hold my tongue...

So the greatest goalscorer of all time is not a goal scorer?! Unbelievable!

Where are Madrid now that the GOAT has left? Please kindly be quiet and stop talking nonsense!

At least be grateful to the player that was almost single handedly pushing Real Madrid away from mediocrity.

4 Champions League in 5 years, the greatest team in the modern era was built on the Kommanders back.

Please show some RESPECT.
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:03 am

chad4401 wrote:As long as hazard can give a 20 goal and 10-15 assist I'm good,

Hate to break it to you guys but Hazard hasn't done this even once in his career. You might need to readjust your numerical expectations
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:14 am

It's 2019 and some people are still questioning what Hazard brings to a team. Laughing

Simply put, he's gonna ruin Spain.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:29 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
chad4401 wrote:As long as hazard can give a 20 goal and 10-15 assist I'm good,

Hate to break it to you guys but Hazard hasn't done this even once in his career. You might need to readjust your numerical expectations

He probably meant all appearances, not just in the league which he did do this season. And LL fans might hate me for this, but imo it's easier to score in LL than EPL. I think he will have more opportunity to up his numbers in LL and CDR especially under ZZ (more balanced) than many of the defensive minded managers he's had at Chelsea.

Considering he will likely be the focal point of this RM team with a lot more support than Chelsea, I would hope for about the same figures 15-20 goals and about 15 assists in all competitions. I think that is doable, anything more would just be a bonus.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:48 am

Hazard is 5x the player Mane is lol

His game is far more complete, and I'm not trying to insult Mane, who is fantastic and one of the best forwards in the league
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:53 am

CBarca wrote:Hazard is 5x the player Mane is lol

His game is far more complete, and I'm not trying to insult Mane, who is fantastic and one of the best forwards in the league
that would imply hazard gets 5 times more goals and 5 times more assists. Go and watch some nascar Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Mane is comfortably better than Hazard at this moment. Hazard is a squad player, he isn't someone who can win you stuff. Hazard is shite without you having a poacher that doesn't read Hazard's game on the wings to get into good positions.
Mane isn't comfortably better than Hazard. Similar to Hans' KDP v Hazard, neither can be really "comfortably better" than the other. However, Mane has had a (slightly) better season than Hazard from a statistical pov though I am sure that can be argued. Both are great footballers and neither has any real advantage over the other. As for the line "Hazard is shite without a poacher", well, he is a winger, an actual winger. Not the hybrid that Mane is or the fake winger Salah is (don't give me shit about this, Salah is now a forward). Hazard still needs the support of a forward and yet, still did really well without one. "He isn't the player that can win you stuff", um, he won the Europa League 2 weeks ago while being the MoTM. But it also takes a team to win things as a Pool fan can attest to.

Mane on the other hands, needs nothing. Literally nothing, he'll do his own thing and win his own games.
Absolutely disagree to this. With so much disagreement added to it. No footballer whose name isn't Lionel Messi (and that still is unfair to the other players) needs nothing. But again, Mane to me had a better season so sure, Mane needs nothing lol.

Hazard is a great dribbler, probably the best in the league but I would not take him over Mane unless I had a poacher in the box.
You shouldn't. Mane is doing great fking things for Pool, why would any sane Pool fan exchange an already performing player for one you are not sure would slot in easily (he would, let's not pretend he won't generate the same effectiveness).

I understand you paid 100m for him, Congratulations, he's a great player. If you think he's a one man team god, he'd fit more in Barca's team of divers paired up with a poacher ST but if you think he's a world beater who can win trophies alone, damn I hope to god for your sake you are right.
You'll be surprised how many Madrid fans don't actually think Hazard is gonna be God like and solely carry us to glory and would just be a much needed addition to the Madrid machine. Most of us consider the midfield to be the real focus anyway. He is a world beater but once again, takes a team to win trophies regardless of your personnel. But you're right, if a Madrid fan thinks he is gonna get 4 assists every game, they might as well start believing they could fly and jump off buildings.

Thought Madrid fans would change after some amount coming back to reality but spend 60m and I can't wait until they quote Jovic is the best center back ahead of VVD in the world.
I am sure if Jovic played CB, he'll be as good as VVD but sadly, he probably is complete shit as a defender. Thankfully, he is a forward. Also, thought Pool fans would change after going so long without a trophy but it seems you guys are just as insufferable as I remember.

May we meet again in the CL.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:25 pm

Unique wrote:
CBarca wrote:Hazard is 5x the player Mane is lol

that would imply hazard gets 5 times more goals and 5 times more assists. Go and watch some nascar Laughing

Yes, and Iniesta was a shit player
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:45 pm

Calling Liverpool fans insufferable lmao. Its normal, you guys are used to people talking below you with no relevant noise, now that they are above you, you can't stand them having an opinion.

Its normal to call us names, not just for you as a Madrid fan, for every goddamn club with success. Madrid fans have been insufferable throughout this period, I don't go about crying about it.

Its the same as Leicester winning the PL, I can go on about how they were insufferable on twitter after that but its normal.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Nope, you guys are absolutely insufferable and that's fine. No harm in that, it's just how you guys are. Still better than the boys down in Barcaforum (the website), they are a different breed of football fans.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:18 pm

I don't understand the comment that Mane doesn't need anything but Hazard does. Outside of Messi, is there another player who crates more out of nothing and on individual ability?

Mane plays in a great system, with great players. TAA and Robertson each bagged 12 and 11 assists. Consistently provide width and create 1 one 1 opportunities for Mane and Salah. On the other hand the opposition walks into every game into prioritizing stopping Hazard. And Marcos Alonso is the opposite of Liverpool FBs. He is either not in attack or slouches in the box attempting to poach. Only succeeding to congest the left side for the opposition.

Not to discredit Mane, i think he is excellent and played his role in CL title.

Hazard in for a big season, finally plays on a team with large collection of offensive players and a league that suits his football much more.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next