RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 16 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:48 pm

It just seems to go from bad to worse with Hazard. If he thinks he can rock up at the club overweight and unmotivated he'll get the biggest reality check when he gets booed and has some c team players name shouted everytime he he haa the ball.

There shouldn't be double standard when it comes to Hazard. At least Bale haa a few decent seasons before he turned to shit. Hazard had a few months. If Hazard isn't careful Vinicius will take his place and he'll have a difficult time getting into the XI when we start having a good run of wins without him

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 16 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:31 pm

Is it really that bad? What are you basing your claims on?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:13 pm

I don’t think he’s been outright bad, but relatively unspectacular, not very mobile, and doesn’t get involved in the play as much as I assume most people had hoped and expected from him. The injuries and poor physical shape doesn’t help either. Not much of a difference maker, aside from those 2-3 matches before he got injured last year.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:10 pm

It looks to me like he chose to go chill with the Belgium NT as opposed to starting training with Madrid to get in shape. After he flopped his first season in Madrid I would think he would want to start in his best form.

The way I see it, he has 3 more years of contract left and even if he stinks, hopefully we don’t extend his deal and he can gtfo in 2 years.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt this year
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:49 pm

No I don't mean has HE been that bad (I know how good he is, and what his limitations are, and he IS an asset if you adjust expectations), but what I wonder, is the unprofessionalism/out of shape situation really that bad?

I figure he'll train a few weeks and be ok, no?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:24 pm

Hazard was always known as the sideways dribbler. I don't know why y'all have the nerve to be surprised that he's a wimp.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:No I don't mean has HE been that bad (I know how good he is, and what his limitations are, and he IS an asset if you adjust expectations), but what I wonder, is the unprofessionalism/out of shape situation really that bad?

I figure he'll train a few weeks and be ok, no?

The shape he arrived in didn't exactly inspire much confidence in his discipline or ability to get into/stay in shape. We discussed it a few times on here, and some assumed he would get into shape eventually, as some Chelsea fan(s) on here claimed that he's always been the type who only gets into shape a bit further into the league season, but judging by his short-lasting stamina and lack of any notable speed on the counters, I think it's safe to say he hasn't done that. He's still agile, but I wouldn't count on him to out-run anyone over longer distances, based on what we've seen from him.

In his defense, he's been injured quite a lot. Some have pointed towards his poor discipline as a possible reason for that, as well, but I suppose there's no actual proof of that. Whatever his actual issues are, showing up to training looking chubby is not a good look, and although his capability is well documented, he hasn't exactly looked indispensable, so far. Evidently, he has less stamina than the rest of the team, and I often find myself hoping he will be subbed off in the second half... when he actually does play.

So, in summary - yes, his lack of discipline has been pretty bad. Another season of huffing and puffing, injuries and general lack of impact would be quite disastrous, as far as his transfer goes. He's not some kid we poached from Real Zaragoza, and I'm sure that kid would've had more reliable legs and lungs.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:16 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:It just seems to go from bad to worse with Hazard. If he thinks he can rock up at the club overweight and unmotivated he'll get the biggest reality check when he gets booed and has some c team players name shouted everytime he he haa the ball.

There shouldn't be double standard when it comes to Hazard. At least Bale haa a few decent seasons before he turned to shit. Hazard had a few months. If Hazard isn't careful Vinicius will take his place and he'll have a difficult time getting into the XI when we start having a good run of wins without him

Um Bale is not shit. if he was, he wouldn't play great for Wales (barring these friendlies where he isnt trying).

AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:18 pm

man... if you call Hazard out of shape....

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_n6v38bFPn01ryfaxj

People get into shape... not a big deal.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Yeah who cares if he has a few extra kgs, you lose that like nothing running 15k a day between practices and matches. What matters is if he delivers on the pitch.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:38 pm

Yeah, that's all well and good, man. I think it's more relevant that Eden has, without a doubt, been in poor shape, though. If you disagree, it won't take you long to look up one of the interviews where he admits to it, himself. There's still time for him. He showed glimpses of brilliance and chemistry with his team mates before his last injury of 2019. I like to think that his second season can only improve on the relative failure that last season was for him.

In Bale's case, everyone who's watched him perform consistently in recent years have witnessed how poor his average performance level is. Despite his accumulated merit and not being all that old, he is our worst alternative on the right wing. That is, unless you're the type of guy who expects and predicts that he'll score decisive Champions League goals every season, to compensate for being an entitled, demonstrative, dead weight, piece of shit on mammoth wages throughout the majority of the season.

I wasn't aware that he's been playing well for Wales. Good for him. Shame it hasn't raised his market interest. You see, according to him, RM don't want to sell him and are forcing him to stay. RM claim that they've received no bids for him since 'that' Chinese club that wanted him for free. so I guess we're just really lucky to be stuck with him. And he's really unlucky to be stuck with us. I mean, he's earning ridiculous money for mostly sitting on the bench. But RM are forcing him to do it. Makes a lot of sense. Who doesn't want that type of player?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:01 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yeah who cares if he has a few extra kgs, you lose that like nothing running 15k a day between practices and matches. What matters is if he delivers on the pitch.

People were making that argument during the preseason of last year Laughing It's not like Hazard is a big problem, at this point. He's been decent when he hasn't been injured. A bit lacking in stamina and the expected amount of impact, but decent enough, I suppose. But if last season is any indication of what we can expect from him in terms of discipline and performance level, then RM need to count their losses and start looking for a more reliable performer who can replace him. I like to think that's not what's going to happen.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:31 am

And Madrid fans called Neymar unprofessional rofl He's like an angel compared to constantly overweight IDGAF Hazardinho.

Ansu Fati had more goal+assists than him aswell
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:33 am

AlphaBeast wrote:man... if you call Hazard out of shape....

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_n6v38bFPn01ryfaxj

People get into shape... not a big deal.

Dude, Gündogan had a severe back injury that prevented him from actually training, and at times rather MOVING, at all for a year.
That's the time that photo supposedly stems from.
Absolutely incomparable circumstances. Not saying your argument is wrong, but the use of that photo is.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:25 am

Myesyats wrote:Hazard was always known as the sideways dribbler.  I don't know why y'all have the nerve to be surprised that he's a wimp.

Nah most madrid are mad at him cause he couldn't stay fit enough to take all the credit last season, after making a big deal about the team can't win without a cr replacement.

Also most importantly rm fans mainly nick speculating mbappe on the left and haaland through the middle so as usual, time to start shit on anyone who plays there, doing the same to casemiro for camavinga.

Don't see why some can't wait for some games to be actually played before acting like it's the end of the world already.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:49 am

By far the biggest flop the last decade.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:33 am

What about Coutino, Dembele, Griesman?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:58 am

futbol_bill wrote:What about Coutino, Dembele, Griesman?
Dembele 11+6 = 3.4 Hazards
Griezmann 11+4 = 3.0 Hazards
Coutinho 8+5 = 2.6 Hazards
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Myesyats wrote:And Madrid fans called Neymar unprofessional rofl He's like an angel compared to constantly overweight IDGAF Hazardinho.

I would 8-2 bur your bubble .... but Hazard is has more talent than any Barcelona player has, or will have. (minus messi).

Also, I would 8-2 to bring this up... but don't players like Dembele, Ronaldinho etc care more about partying it up than playing for barcelona? You have had plenty of bad apples... so chill.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:05 pm

Putting Ronaldinho’s tenure in the same breath as Hazard’s should be bannable

You have Cassano 2.0 right here. Nothing more or less at the moment

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:23 pm

AlphaBeast wrote:
Myesyats wrote:And Madrid fans called Neymar unprofessional rofl He's like an angel compared to constantly overweight IDGAF Hazardinho.

I would 8-2 bur your bubble .... but Hazard is has more talent than any Barcelona player has, or will have. (minus messi).

Also, I would 8-2 to bring this up... but don't players like Dembele, Ronaldinho etc care more about partying it up than playing for barcelona? You have had plenty of bad apples... so chill.

I understand your urge to defend him as he's one of your own now and I kinda agre..... He is talented, but what of it if he will never reach his true potential due to being a pleb.

Dembele is young, he can still get better. And comparing Hazard to Ronaldinho is exactly why I'm certain that you're probably too young to remember him actually play. Very insulting
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:37 pm

Zidane is the wrong manager to be pulling off this shit... he'll extend rope until that rope ends. Then you become James and Bale with no hope of coming back. You MUST have the commitment and train hard. Those aren't optional with ZZ.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:52 pm

Neymar currently has Covid due to a lack of discipline which stems from his own case of unprofessional behaviour.

I say calling him unprofessional is still very much apt.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:26 pm

So what? He'll recover from Covid in 2 weeks. It's an unprecedented and extraordinary circumstance and you know it.

Not even close to being overweight throughout most of the season rofl

Also much, much better player than Hazard
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:06 pm

Typical youth response! He went to party island, not known for social distancing and certainly well known for covid infections and while he may recover in a few weeks, the bigger question is how many others did he pass this virus to? It’s not only unprofessional, it is irresponsible.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:12 pm

Myesyats wrote:So what? He'll recover from Covid in 2 weeks. It's an unprecedented and extraordinary circumstance and you know it.

Not even close to being overweight throughout most of the season rofl

Also much, much better player than Hazard
Hazard isn't overweight throughout the season, just almost always at the start. Absolutely poor from a professional player.

Meanwhile, Neymar has Covid which he got from breaking Covid regulations more than likely placed on all players at the club.

Again, calling Neymar unprofessional is incredibly apt.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next