halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 38 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 20 Nov 2018, 00:32

That Palacios looks like a painfully average player. I would surprised if he makes it here.

His career in madrid will look like Lucas Silva's

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 38 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 20 Nov 2018, 00:35

Chad dropping those truth bombs ffs Molenation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 20 Nov 2018, 02:34

Doc wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I see a Chad post and an administrator warning. Don't even need to read a single post to figure that a Benzema argument must've taken place here recently hmm

On the actual topic, though, River Plate are now denying ever agreeing to sell us the young midfield prodigy, Exequiel Palacios (deal claimed to already have been agreed on, by Marca). I know absolutely nothing about him, but something tells me he's not going to come for cheap. At least one out of all these expensive youngsters better pay off, or at least provide a return on investment to some degree Clubber

First paragraph: nope, no Benzema stuff was mentioned by anyone except him.

2nd paragraph: not surprising Marca lied. Is he really a midfield prodigy?

An article described him as such, based on how he supposedly excels at a playing style that is not traditionally argentinian. I tried watching some of his Youtube clips, but I wasn't particularly impressed by what I saw, nor the quality of the videos.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 20 Nov 2018, 02:42

Doc wrote:Bill, hope you realise Freeza and myself are kittens when it comes people being critical of your son Ramos.

I can at least acknowledge some of his faults (and I don’t try to tell, people they know nothing like a certain poster) lol. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and shouldn’t be grounds to try to put down or belittle others who disagree. Seems to me like this particular poster has been following the example of the president of usa.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue 20 Nov 2018, 14:37

Holy shit Chad dropping THEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TRUTH BOMBSSSSSSSS :bow:

I'm surprised honestly, Chad is usually such a reactive poster who gets overly sensitive about Benzema... But that... That was something else. Usually I skimp through chad posts but Hans made me curious (he is usually neutral when posting in our section) and I left surprised I must say.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 20 Nov 2018, 22:19

The only true thing about that statement is how deluded it is when it comes to Benzema, and the team in general.

Not to mention the "I know more about football than the lots of you" routine that is getting old. Man lost the plot a long time ago, shame because he created this character you see here when Benzema was getting bombarded by Madrid fans as a reaction to protect his love boy. His posts were alot more measured and argumentative before.

Now it's just the same thing worded differently to say that Benzema doesn't get service, he doesn't suck, we don't know football, Isco is shit, we are sheeps. Kind of amazing how he consistently covers all those points in every post lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 21 Nov 2018, 00:04

Hans is not fucking neutral lmao. He hates Madrid, a lot. Only reason my boy Hans agrees with Chad is because Ramos has gotten away with so much shit vs Bayern (and in general). And since his boy Kovac is currently shitting on Bayern, his disdain has grown even more.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 21 Nov 2018, 01:18

Doc wrote:Hans is not fucking neutral lmao. He hates Madrid, a lot. Only reason my boy Hans agrees with Chad is because Ramos has gotten away with so much shit vs Bayern (and in general). And since his boy Kovac is currently shitting on Bayern, his disdain has grown even more.

When we were panicing over Zidane in our league run Hans said: "We didn't buy reinforcements, meanwhile Barca outspent you"

That to me is true.

Then he calls out Lope for being trash and says the squad is good enough to outperform what Lope is doing with it.

To me, that is true also.

Now he says Chad said the truth... again, true.

But when you say Hans hates Madrid alot, that is also true. But some people are just unbelievable out of the norm like Chad and can get delusional and some are like Hans - normal people. And they don't get delusional. They might have different beliefs but they are normal people at the end of the day
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 21 Nov 2018, 02:00

IMO it is the neutral position to hate Real Madrid like pestilence, so both of you are right IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 21 Nov 2018, 12:43

More like natural position tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 21 Nov 2018, 19:56

Doc wrote:More like natural position tbh.

I don't know. I think Real Madrid would argue that grabbing Bayern Munich by the ponytail from behind, is the most natural position, these days.

pirat
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon 26 Nov 2018, 14:16

Flo is oddly quiet during the turmoil these days no one has come out and said no winter transfers, hopefully there is a good chance to make a massive move for someone or at best someone decent to take asensio and isco minutes, idk what going on with bale just can't seem to get into games at all, maybe a bit of competition is in order, and ffs please get a proper casemiro back up no more extra dribble please cause it's shit.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 28 Nov 2018, 05:04

Llorente saying that he will sit down with the club to talk about his future in the winter break...

If im in his shoes i leave asap. when casemiro is fit again, they will bury him on the bench like before
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 28 Nov 2018, 17:25

Mr Nick09 wrote:Llorente saying that he will sit down with the club to talk about his future in the winter break...

If im in his shoes i leave asap. when casemiro is fit again, they will bury him on the bench like before

If I were him, if I could leave now, that'll be excellent.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 28 Nov 2018, 19:44

Leave to go where? His focus right now should be to train as hard as possible so he can build some cache for a semi reasonable side to want him. At this point he nor anyone on our team for that matter, has the clout to be making demands....not even modric. Just do your best in training and try to convince the coach

If people who dont even play ure position are getting minutes over you and u not even a regular to begin with, you're in no position to make demands. You might end up at freakin espanyol. Let ure training do the talking
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 28 Nov 2018, 19:50

leave to go in another team where he can play week in and week out, like Alaves which will gladly have him.

He has been benched in the past 2 years, no one is trusting him to even back up Casemiro when the guy is injured lol.

He can have a fruitful career as a footballer somewhere else in la liga, playing for Madrid is not everything
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed 28 Nov 2018, 20:11

Has anyone kept an eye on Hakimi and if he's competent enough at LB to bring him back for that role?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 28 Nov 2018, 20:50

Hakimi has been good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 29 Nov 2018, 00:19

Hakimi has a body built for football. I think Nick is actually the one who pointed that out. He's a complete player physically. Also has solid fundamentals, which along with athleticism is really 99% of the fullback position.

He plays well for morocco as a left back defensively. Attacking wise it looks like he's improved immensely with dortmund. With marcelo slowing down big time, a buy back might be on the the table in a year or two.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 29 Nov 2018, 01:08

Yes he is a great athlete for his position, I believe in his potential.

He is doing well for bvb but i wouldn't say that he improved immensely in attack.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 29 Nov 2018, 01:14

That's all Llorente does though Tito: train. Train to be constantly overlooked by each coach he has been under since he came back to the club. It's so bad that not many of us has a real idea of how he is as a player because he rarely plays.

He should leave, ask to be transfer listed or something. The club has no intentions of using him and he wasted a season and a half already. As for where he'll go, most mid table La Liga clubs would sign him and actually start him. For the very least, bring him off the bench ffs.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu 29 Nov 2018, 01:44

i guess that's one of the tough things at madrid, you're not sure how these decisions are being made , if you have a defensive mid but insist on playing an attacking mid (who isn't even a starting attacking midfielder) in that position. its tough on the kid, but that's the way things are i guess
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 02 Dec 2018, 13:57

I seriously think we should play Marcelo as winger and stick to Reguilon as LB. despite his size he wins most of the challenges and knows how to defend.

and how the f none of our coaches trusted Llorente before? he is really good.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 02 Dec 2018, 15:52

Ah, the legendary Zidane double full back tactic.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 02 Dec 2018, 15:59

What happened to Theo Hernandez, the finest ball juggler your great club ever signed? His Real career over already?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 02 Dec 2018, 16:05

He's been loaned out to LaReal. He has been improving but imo he's still far from being RM starter material but he's still very young, so he has got some years before we officially give up on him. But safe to say that Reguillon has surpassed him

I think when we get Hermoso back we'll have a great blend between senior and talented youngsters in the backline.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next