halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Why do you two want Benz to be sold at this current juncture? We don't have a CF outside of him (Mayarol doesn't count). Selling him and we'll have no CF to count on, none. I mean, I really hate the fact that Big Ben is out staying everyone but now shouldn't be the time for the club to sell him.

Also, I really like Theo but if the club is gonna loan him out, well, I don't mind.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Pepe Reina close to joining Chelsea. Which means Courtois to RM should be announced not long after
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:12 pm

So that means Navas is going to Juventus on loan.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Navas does not intend to leave. He intends to stay and the club is ok with that but Courtois will likely start.

It's the new kid that will be going on loan, Lunin and a casa player will be 3rd GK, Zidane's son or someone else. This also suggests that Casilla will leave.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:56 pm

So we were supposedly offered to buy Malcom last week but passed on him. Safe to say we aren't after a RW
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:57 pm

It doesn't matter, really. The GK position is the least of our worries.

My ultimate fear and concern is to go into the season with Benzema as the main man - a concern that is growing with each passing day without the shred of a CF rumor from the Madrid camp.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:09 pm

Stories today, we are thinking of a bid for Cavani and pursuit of Hazard not dead yet! A side note is if Hazard comes, Bale will go to Man U.

Really doubtful of both. Wishful hoping of Hazard / Bale at this point, plus the fact it is UK sourced story.

But I really like and hope there is some substance to the Cavani story.

@Nick, I am really surprised at what you say re Navas! Doesn’t make sense for him at all.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:10 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:So we were supposedly offered to buy Malcom last week but passed on him. Safe to say we aren't after a RW

Not sure if this is the right assumption to make but if that is to be true, it would seem the club is putting actual faith in Vinicius becoming something good.

Really not accustom to this prudent Madrid at all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:05 pm

I got nothing against Keylor. If he wants to stay and fight for his place, all power to him. The story doesn't end well for him though, unless Courtois is injured.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:27 pm

Navas being 2nd and Lunin going out on loan would be the best case scenario IMO. Keylor is a good influence in the dressing room, and Lunin needs first team football.

Couldn't care less about Casilla, he should probably be sold, unless he just wants to collect his pay check which is fine by me.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:42 am

from courtois to that joke of a keeper pepe reina  truly chelsea has fallen.

Reading Marca, i notice an uptake of benz stories.... is there a propaganda campaign am i missing or are peeps learning to recognize?

Unlike some of ye, Big benz is fine to stay. no reason to sell him. however, due to Bale's fitness record we are still requiring one more forward.

would love cavani but id settle for rodrigo or mariano.

or perhaps the true reason the forward problem isn't urgent is because of vinicius?
He DOES have the necessary speed to boost our firepower upfront. finishing can be coached through as can the position and runs a forward makes too. I hope we have clearer view on vinicius soon.

speed based on my observations from 1-10
top speed/acceleration

Benz 7/7, Bale 9.5/8.5, Vinicius 8.5/8.5.

at minimum one should be at least a 7/7 if playing on the frontlines. any lower than that, we need to sell off benz or he needs to transition from cf and take casemiro's spot as dm since in possession oriented styles, benz can pass and hold the ball better than casemiro.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:59 am

The club believes in asensio, doubt vinicius is going to get a lot of playing time. He might be given number 7 also

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:00 pm

isnt asensio a midfielder?

the first preseason game will be interesting to watch however.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 pm

I thin Asensio is too young to get the number 7. I woud prefer if it's given to a confirmed player of the team like Isco, or that it's not given at all. that would save us from a whole lotta drama from the medias talking about CR heir all the time. You gotta keep it away from young people's back otherwise it's gonna turn into a burden for them.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:25 pm

wasnt raul given the number 7 when he was young?

with regard to the n7. i would give it to bale or benz.
cr7s gone. the number change will help them realize that what they do now is no longer good enough and really drive the point that they have bigger responsibilities now more than ever.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:19 pm

Aparently James confirmed he is staying at Bayern next season. So that door is probably closed for now. Bayern are just too difficult to negotiate with. I'm surprised anyone does business with them.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:07 am

where the hell would james play? theres a reason why he wasnt a starter with us. he got the skills but he is too mentally immature. reminder that his form dipped when he was told he wasnt getting a raise in his 2nd season with us. the nerve. barca wins treble in his 1st season and he wanted a raise for his performances in his 1st season? we dont give raises for performances we give them for titles damn it.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:31 am

Well, I suspect, he would have been rotational, but played on the right when played. I would argue that James probably suits Lopetegui's system better than Bale as we haven't seen Spain play with a winger like Bale, in favor of more technically sound possession based players.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:42 am

That's because Spain have no winger like Bale. It's actually a good thing that Lopeteguiworks with different players, i dont want madrid to turn as flat as Spain. James isnt nearly as vertical as Bale, so he can stay in Bayern,
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:48 pm

Cavani to RM rumour gaining traction. Fantastic news
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:40 pm

It's only gaining traction because AS is repeating it on their front page everyday with 0 club source. You know how it started, some Italian agent said Cavani could end up in Madrid with 0 credibility, a bit like Sarri a month ago.

When Di MARZIO starts talking about it you will know there is really something, otherwise don't waste your time. PSG have 0 interest in letting their all time scorer leave. Like they would purposely weaken their team with 0 alternative on the market. They are not stupid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:It's only gaining traction because AS is repeating it on their front page everyday with 0 club source. You know how it started, some Italian agent said Cavani could end up in Madrid with 0 credibility, a bit like Sarri a month ago.

When Di MARZIO starts talking about it you will know there is really something, otherwise don't waste your time. PSG have 0 interest in letting their all time scorer leave. Like they would purposely weaken their team with 0 alternative on the market. They are not stupid
Didn't Benz bury Di Marzio recently?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:08 pm

I could careless about their twitter fight. Di MARZIO has as good a track record with transfers than anyone in Europe now. Milan told him they met with Benzema people to discuss a transfer. I see nothing wrong with that, whether Benzema chose to deny it or not I don't care, but as I said, players meet with clubs all the time, it doesn't mean that they will move.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:55 pm

I sure would like the Cavani move be a reality, but given his salary load of 12M, I doubt if we make the move even if PSG we’re willing. My gut feeling is that Rodrigo comes late in market. Valencia are expecting it and if we pay nothing they can do, so they are working on alternatives! I would be happy with that for at least next season. He has played both CF and wing for Lopetequi before. Plus I reluctantly am excepting Benz stays. Rodrigo may not be the starter over him, but he sure can challenge him as well play along side occasionally. Plus this coach should not be held ransom like the last guy was!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I could careless about their twitter fight. Di MARZIO has as good a track record with transfers than anyone in Europe now. Milan told him they met with Benzema people to discuss a transfer. I see nothing wrong with that, whether Benzema chose to deny it or not I don't care, but as I said, players meet with clubs all the time, it doesn't mean that they will move.

most likely what happened was the agent was listening to the offer but that's all he did: listening. it's what any respectable agent do. no agent worth his salt going to ignore calls. that's just rude.

however, Italian Rags tend to over exaggerate and DiMarzio stock has gone down over the years. he is now just barely above Tancredi Palmeri with regards to credibility.

though to be fair I don't blame him for getting this one wrong. nobody expected Cristiano Ronaldo to actually leave us. this transfer market has been very strange so far.

when the hell are we getting courtois? Chelsea still struggling to find that replacement?; they realize Reina aint worth shit?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:40 pm

Milan called Benz' agent.  Di Marzio went complete BS on the content of that conversation.  Benz' agent said thank you for the call... but Benz is not interested in a transfer unless Madrid want to sell. The rest was complete editorial by GDM.

GDM is a bullshit artist like all of these other "scoop" type reporters who only get paid if they come up with this stuff. He has to come up with something every week.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next