BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 22 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:58 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:Forgot about Can rofl

CR going from Marcelo and Modric to Can and Darmian

MY SIDES

Better than Fellaini and Lukaku

Don't forget Alexis Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 22 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:21 pm

So smart move from him, he knew Real cycle naturally gonna be downwards after 3 CLs, and reading he will be making a lot of money at Juve, and Juve someone managing to cooperate with a big brand or whatever to come up with the immense fund for Ronaldo.

From Juves POV obviously understand they been stuck in the CL for so long and dominating the league every year, so they need something to lift their level in the CL. Still as always there are so many factors and cant help but feel it may no go as well as everybody thinks. But knowing Ronaldo if he continues to work hard and the team gels they will be ok.

For Real also is a good thing to happen since it had to happen eventually, with the new manager they can begin to rebuild a bit and do the transition after the 3 CLs and aging squad. Gonna be interesting to see how much they can challenge Barca in the league, with CL 4-peat not expected of course Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:36 pm

MY SIDES

Why don't you do a fair compare. From Marcelo & Modric to Alex Sandro & Pjanic?

P.S Emre Can will become a world class player at Juve.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:37 pm

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 22 DhxWALwWkAE9Xsr?format=jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:40 pm

MY SIDES

Isco, Modric, Kroos, Marcelo and DMZema to Can, Darmian, Khedira, Pjanic. If he wins a CL with that sort of talent, the man is definitely the greatest of all time.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Doc wrote:

MY SIDES

Isco, Modric, Kroos, Marcelo and DMZema to Can, Darmian, Khedira, Pjanic. If he wins a CL with that sort of talent, the man is definitely the greatest of all time.

We never signed Darmian, we did sign Cancelo, a very attacking right fullback.

Assuming we keep Alex Sandro, an attack of Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas, supported by fullbacks of Alex Sandro and Cancelo and Pjanic in the midfield will always, only, equal goals

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:45 pm

S wrote:DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 22 DhxWALwWkAE9Xsr?format=jpg

so proud of A.Agnelli. Legendary stuff again.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:51 pm

S wrote:

MY SIDES

Better than Fellaini and Lukaku

two players that made a world cup semi finals vs two players that didn't even go to the WC

Seems legit
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Dybala would definitely compliment Ronaldo. Only you guys and Hans rate Douglas. The midfield still needs a lot of work (Pjanic alone is not gonna cut it) and you're assuming Sandro gets back to his 2016-2017 form though it's a good assumption to make. Cancelo is a former Valencia full back, you're either gonna get Alba level or shit and he is not Alba level.

And that still is couple levels below what Madrid has currently so Ronaldo is definitely gonna have to show up from the start (unlike his La Liga campaign gone where he came alive in January).

All in all, it's actually pretty exciting times for both Jjuve and Ronaldo and I really don't see a negative side to this deal. I want to but I can't.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:54 pm

juvealbanian wrote:

MY SIDES

Why don't you do a fair compare. From Marcelo & Modric to Alex Sandro & Pjanic?

P.S Emre Can will become a world class player at Juve.

The Sandro Juve fans have been desperately wanting to off-load and shitting on all season? Pjanic? lol. yeah, that changes everything.

Still, I hate to shit on your parade, enjoy your 33 year old that you'll end up gutting the starting 11 to accomodate.

This is like celebrating buying a 2014 Macbook Pro you saw on Ebay with a buy it now.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:54 pm

If Douglas plays like how he did against Belgium then i rate him tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:54 pm

MY GOAT

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:55 pm

unbelievable Laughing
didn't take Juventus for such monumental suckers
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:56 pm

I still stand by the fact that long-term, Grifo would have been the right signing. Justice for Vincenzo.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:57 pm

I still can't believe he is gone. I just watched the RM farewell video. Some of the goals he scored were out of this world. No matter who we buy they wont be able to live up to his clutch moments. God save us
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:59 pm

We have won 13 Champions league in our history 4 with CR I think the god loves us, we will be fine
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I still can't believe he is gone. I just watched the RM farewell video. Some of the goals he scored were out of this world. No matter who we buy they wont be able to live up to his clutch moments. God save us

chuckled a bit when i saw kaka in one of the goals lol. Forgot about him. 9 years are a lot but it feels like he just signed for madrid yesterday.

There will never be another.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:unbelievable Laughing

I take it you find this deal to be shit or something
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Firenze wrote:I still stand by the fact that long-term, Grifo would have been the right signing. Justice for Vincenzo.

Is Grifo a real player or is it a meme lol? saw his name few times now. Not sure knowing GL

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Frenzy so jelly

Let me remind you about how you were laughing about this deal even happening in the first place

Take the L and move on ffs. Fellaini signed dat deserved extension. More back post knockdowns for Lukaku coming next season, ufff good times.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:unbelievable Laughing

Finally Bayern have a chance against us. Finally they wont lose before they've even entered the pitch. Thank your friend Perez for offering you James and removing the Kommander from your European nemesis
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Douglas plays like how he did against Belgium then i rate him tbh.

He legitimately carried us in the second half of the season.

Architected the Real Madrid (almost) comeback. Before that was easily one of our best in the away match to Tottenham.

Our attack is quite good. Bernardeschi is excellent, Cuadrado is serviceable and Ronaldo, by reputation alone, will create space for these players.

Can’t say I’m concerned in how our squad shapes up without Ronaldo, let alone with him in an attacking sense.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:02 pm

*bleep* sake I look stupid af now after my doubts with conviction.

Nick is a *bleep* Transfer fraud this summer I am deceived. Being outwitted by Tuttosport :facepalm:

Unreal jealously on what Juve accomplished with the most shrewd and ruthless transfer for a player of such scale, with their limits. Best business scheme of all time. Name me better.

*bleep* Serie A I only care for Milan.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Firenze wrote:I still stand by the fact that long-term, Grifo would have been the right signing. Justice for Vincenzo.

Is Grifo a real player or is it a meme lol? saw his name few times now. Not sure knowing GL

He exists, Hans had priority informations that we were about to sign him, but the deal aborted last minute. He wanted to join his childhood club Hoffenheim. Oh well. I guess Ronaldo is a decent alternative.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Douglas plays like how he did against Belgium then i rate him tbh.

Douglas was our best player in the most crucial phase of our season last year

Our attack on paper right now has to be among the best IMO

Let's see how Allegri can make things work with these options like he always does

Last edited by S on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:04 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:We have won 13 Champions league in our history 4 with CR I think the god loves us, we will be fine
I hope you're right. Football is evolving and our management have shown they wont be spending as much money as the rivals. Unless we seriously open the checkbook we might get left behind. We have had a mediocre attack for over 4 seasons yet it hasn't shown because Ronaldo has been scoring at a rate of 2 goals per game. Now is the time our lack of goalscorers will show
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next