RealGunner
Firenze
Luca
Harmonica
S
54 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 10 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by Luca Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:57 pm

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 10 Image

benvenuto bonucci cuck

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 10 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:52 pm

What's the final salary for higgy?

If he accepted that lower pay for longer time bullshit that Milan were offering he might have to divorce his brother.

Everyone here is calling Bonucci a cuck but to me Higuaín is clearly the cuckiest of all in this deal.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:58 pm

I don't think lower pay was ever on the table. The one cutting his salary has always been Bonucci (getting 2m net lower to come home Proud ). Milan' s offer to Higuain was for him to keep the same salary (7.5m net)
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm

Milan reportedly offered him a lower salary but an extra year onto his deal to make up for it

7.5M/3 years is what Juve owed him
Milan offered 6.5/4 years I believe or something like this

But it is not confirmed what they agreed to yet

What makes Higuain a cuck in this situation @bc?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:08 pm

From Gazzetta at least it's that Milan was offering the same 7.5 and he wanted a raise to 9.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 10 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO : Gonzalo Higuain to AC Milan

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:42 pm

I can understand moving clubs for lower pay at a more ambitious side

I can understand moving to a less ambitious club for one last big paycheck in your career

What I can't understand is moving to a less ambitious side for less or the same. That makes no sense. No one is forcing him to move, so if he accepts those terms he is clearly the cuck. He should just stand his ground and say "pay me what I want, otherwise I'll stay here where I'm perfectly happy".
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:53 pm

maybe he just wants to play football week in week out and was told his starting spot was not guaranteed with CR7 there now. I have to assume that's what it is.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:58 pm

I think he is doing us a solid favour and obliging our desire to sell him. He could've easily done an 'Amauri'

I don't think he's taking less money in any case, Milan was paying Bonucci 7.5M and just cleared that off their books

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:10 pm

Firenze wrote:maybe he just wants to play football week in week out and was told his starting spot was not guaranteed with CR7 there now. I have to assume that's what it is.
I have a hard time believing that Mandz is going to bench him though, he would only get benched as part of a threat from the top, but that would be stupid as it would destroy his player value.

And why would higgy do Juve a favor? I imagine he feels somewhat betrayed right now.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:15 pm

Perhaps he has that ego of 'I'll prove them wrong'? It is the main reason he left Napoli after all. He could have easily stayed there

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:02 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:34 pm

Higuain Molenation

Best of luck
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:01 pm

Shitty deal, but at least it's not Pirlo to Milan or Cannavaro for a third choice goalie.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:What's the final salary for higgy?

If he accepted that lower pay for longer time bullshit that Milan were offering he might have to divorce his brother.

Everyone here is calling Bonucci a cuck but to me Higuaín is clearly the cuckiest of all in this deal.

If he makes 6.5 for four years, then it's an additional 3.5 to his current contract. The question is would he be able to get 3.5 when he's 34? And if yes for how many years? How much will he get when the contract with Milan expires and he's 35?
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 am

In China or MLS or Qatar? Quite decent
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 am

best of luck to higuain. i dont like the midfield he has available to him.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:28 am

Good luck Pipita. I hope he scores enough goals to send Milan in CHL next year.

He acted like a gentleman and we (fans & management) treated him with respect.
Tbh I wanted him gone this year because he was frustrating sometimes but I think he's a great striker and will do wonders for Milan after they been through hell with Silva & Kalinic.

Milan should thank us for being the only way the could sign top class players , first with Bonucci and now with Pipita.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:05 am

Higuain deal numbers:

18m to Juventus for the loan & 36m after 12 months to make the move permanent.

9.5m/year salary in the first year: 8.5m from Milan & 1m from Juventus (golden handshake) then the salary increases to 10m/year in the 2nd year, paid by Milan. #GdS

Pipita getting dat fat paycheck

Meanwhile :

Bonucci's salary at Juventus will be 5m/year, a 33.33% pay-cut from the 7.5m/year he was earning at Milan. Furthermore, Mattia Perin is willing to give Bonucci his #19 shirt. Finally, Leo will hold a press-conference in the coming days to explain/apologize for his mistakes. #TS
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:32 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:42 pm

S wrote:Higuain deal numbers:

18m to Juventus for the loan & 36m after 12 months to make the move permanent.

9.5m/year salary in the first year: 8.5m from Milan & 1m from Juventus (golden handshake) then the salary increases to 10m/year in the 2nd year, paid by Milan. #GdS

Pipita getting dat fat paycheck

Meanwhile :

Bonucci's salary at Juventus will be 5m/year, a 33.33% pay-cut from the 7.5m/year he was earning at Milan. Furthermore, Mattia Perin is willing to give Bonucci his #19 shirt. Finally, Leo will hold a press-conference in the coming days to explain/apologize for his mistakes. #TS

We only paying Higgy 1m? Not surprised since Milan are willing to give him 10m on his second year.

Bonucci's wage seems fair. If he wants more money he needs to perform and be done with his stupid hashtags.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 10 DjmTvebU0AAggss
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:56 pm

The list needs more Matri and his 7 stints in these clubs
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:22 pm

Many consider Pirlo as a "gift" from Milan to Juve kinda like many consider Bonucci & Higuain as Juve giving a hand to Milan.

Pirlo came on a free deal and was considered finished.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Surreal

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjlgozuX4AAXmip.png
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:24 pm

He looks in amazing shape compared to two seasons ago

Fat jokes doesnt apply to him no more
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:40 pm

S wrote:He looks in amazing shape compared to two seasons ago

Fat jokes doesnt apply to him no more

Trying to impress the Milanese Instagram Thots tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next