farfan
nasir6371
rincon
zigra
chemicalboy99
S
10 posters

Go down

Man City aggressively building a dominant team  Empty Man City aggressively building a dominant team

Post by S Fri May 18, 2018 9:41 am

Ederson
Walker-Laporte-Otamendi-Mendy
Jorginho
Gundogan--De Bruyne
Mahrez-Jesus-Sane

Bench : Fernandinho, Fred, Aguero, Kompany, D.Silva, Bernardo Silva, Sterling etc

ufff

Set for another year of EPL dominance ?

Last edited by S on Fri May 18, 2018 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Man City aggressively building a dominant team  Empty Re: Man City aggressively building a dominant team

Post by zigra Fri May 18, 2018 10:44 am

S wrote:
Ederson
Walker-Laporte-Otamendi-Mendy
Jorginho
Gundogan--De Bruyne
Mahrez-Jesus-Sane

Bench : Fernandinho, Fred, Aguero, Kompany, D.Silva, Bernardo Silva, Sterling etc

ufff

Set for another year of EPL dominance ?

And another year of getting ripped apart by the first decent team they meet in the CL.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Man City aggressively building a dominant team  Empty Re: Man City aggressively building a dominant team

Post by rincon Fri May 18, 2018 10:47 am

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Rafael Leao (Sporting Lisbon)
Joao Felix (Benfica)

Leao sounds like someone who will be spending his career in Brazil and Joao Felix sounds like the token drunk uncle. Potential to be a GOAT is mostly about the name :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Fri May 18, 2018 12:24 pm

zigra wrote:

And another year of getting ripped apart by the first decent team they meet in the CL.

Rolling Eyes At least you can't face a French team this year.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri May 18, 2018 12:27 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
zigra wrote:

Rolling Eyes At least you can't face a French team this year.

Why not?? I wouldn't mind destroying PSG again. With Buffon in goal it'll be easier than ever before.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri May 18, 2018 7:10 pm

zigra wrote:

Hopefully our CL campaign next season is better than your La Liga campaign. Can't be bothered to remember what Dutch scrub team you support since your a Madrid bandwagon.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 18, 2018 7:20 pm

That team would still get thrown under the bus by peptards trying to justify his inevitable CL failure.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 18, 2018 7:38 pm

farfan wrote:That team would still get thrown under the bus by peptards trying to justify his inevitable CL failure.

Except pretty much everyone has criticised Pep for the Liverpool loss and absolved the players of pretty much any blame.

You seem to be living in some strange fantasy land i'm not aware of.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Don't ruin my fun with facts you pos.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 18, 2018 8:35 pm

nasir6371 wrote:
zigra wrote:

Hopefully our CL campaign next season is better than your La Liga campaign. Can't be bothered to remember what Dutch scrub team you support since your a Madrid bandwagon.

One, it's Ajax, they actually have that European 'eritage your club has been spending billions trying to acquire. Two, I hope our league campaign does actually match our CL campaign too Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Doc wrote:Two, I hope our league campaign does actually match our CL campaign too Sad

oh wipe off those tears and pull yourself together, will you Doc. You club has 33 of those. You have earned to right to mess up the league campaign every now and then.
Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri May 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
farfan wrote:That team would still get thrown under the bus by peptards trying to justify his inevitable CL failure.

Except pretty much everyone has criticised Pep for the Liverpool loss and absolved the players of pretty much any blame.

He deserved it though, He started Laporte instead of going with a more attacking option and giving Sane support in attack. He fear Salah too much and lead to being too conservative away to Liverpool.

Should have stuck with the 433 that scored 3 goals in Liverpool.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 18, 2018 8:42 pm

nasir6371 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

He deserved it though, He started Laporte instead of going with a more attacking option and giving Sane support in attack. He fear Salah too much and lead to being too conservative away to Liverpool.

Should have stuck with the 433 that scored 3 goals in Liverpool.

Where did i say he didn't deserve it? i criticised him here as much as anyone did lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri May 18, 2018 8:47 pm

Doc wrote: One, it's Ajax, they actually have that European 'eritage your club has been spending billions trying to acquire. Two, I hope our league campaign does actually match our CL campaign too Sad

Ajax the one that is having hard time keeping their 18 year old players Matthijs de Ligt and Justin Kluivert from leaving? you would think such club with rich European Heritage (Your not Mourinho and this isn't twitter so go somewhere with that 'eritage nonsense) can keep their youth player until their at least 20?

Just realize Ajax hasn't been in the group stages of the UCL in 4 YEARS rofl No wonder your a Madrid bandwagon. At least play it off by saying you support Kommander or something.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 18, 2018 8:53 pm

And yet, Ajax, that Ajax, still has that European 'eritage (don't correct me) that your club has been spending billions trying to acquire. I mean, sure, they are a pitiful mess that struggles to hold on to any decent talent they have but you know what they still have: European. 'eritage. Apparently not even City owners can buy that one.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri May 18, 2018 9:10 pm

dominant or pub team? Leaning towards the latter. to be doninant means to do well in cl.

werent city thoroughly spanked in cl?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri May 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Doc wrote:And yet, Ajax, that Ajax, still has that European 'eritage (don't correct me) that your club has been spending billions trying to acquire. I mean, sure, they are a pitiful mess that struggles to hold on to any decent talent they have but you know what they still have: European. 'eritage. Apparently not even City owners can buy that one.

Do they have parades every season for past Heritage. 1994 was last time Ajax won it. With the way you throw around "eritage" and other meme words, were you even born before 1994? Also I will continue to correct you since children need to be corrected, son.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 pm

They'll more have parades for their league wins which would still mean something to an Ajax fan. And no, I doubt they parade their past European glories anymore than your club does to which, once again, your club still cannot buy or in fact earn. As for my age, it's right there to see. A lil Maths can give you the year too.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri May 18, 2018 9:59 pm

Lets stop here, Doc.

I feel great about City present and future. Don't think I would trade this season for the CL personally. I just watched my club win the double and getting 100(Hundred) Points in the Goat League. I'm currently celebrating glory right now while your living through vicariously as a Madrid bandwagon. Why should I be jealous of Ajax's past? I don't have an inferiority complex. I don't even think about Ajax unless we're buying one of their players. If this was a Barca or a proper Madrid fan saying this, I would care. As for your age I over looked it, just like how the football world is and has over looked Ajax. Sorry but they're not a sleeping giant, but a carcass of a begone era. Maybe that last part was too much, no hard feeling have a good weekend.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 19, 2018 10:11 am

No harm, no foul there Nasir, just a bit of banter and immaturity on a Friday. I am allowed such things ever so often.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat May 19, 2018 11:47 am

Very weird turn of events! No need to get so personal just because you don't agree (???) with my analysis of next seasons Manchester City team.

Also very unfair to call people bandwagons while simultaneously supporting Manchester City just because they are successful.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down