Mr Nick09
rincon
Firenze
Myesyats
S
42 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  Empty Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 9:25 am

Last edited by S on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  Empty Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Myesyats Mon May 14, 2018 9:33 am

Antonio Ruiz, a journalist working for COPE, revealed that a senior official at Atlético Madrid confessed that Griezmann's transfer to Barça is certain, it was confirmed in October, and it will be announced when the season finishes. [as via cope]

we could've gotten Griezmann earlier for that money instead of spending 150M on goddamn Dembele :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  Empty Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Another L for @Frenzy

sit down and accept Bale lad
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 14, 2018 1:07 pm

if we wanted him we would have brought him here last season when he was basically begging for us to on TV

guess we're signing Dybala this summer instead, personally I'd rather Bale than Dybala tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 14, 2018 1:10 pm

Good. Because Bale is what you'll get.

Sanchez - Lukaku - Bale
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Its his brother that was being a fanboy, he never wanted u more than he wanted to stay in Madrid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 14, 2018 1:14 pm

nah I remember he was on TV and refused to deny the United rumours during their peak

basically had his let me leave moment IMO, but his pleas went unresponded and now he will be Messi's waterboy, WATTBA

rincon wrote:Good. Because Bale is what you'll get.

Sanchez - Lukaku - Bale

whew, I'd take that 11/10 times over Costa - Higgy - Cuadrado/Deschi tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon May 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Thank god, couldn't watch Suarez stink up the place another season.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Firenze wrote:nah I remember he was on TV and refused to deny the United rumours during their peak

basically had his let me leave moment IMO, but his pleas went unresponded and now he will be Messi's waterboy, WATTBA

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  CjC7cMw
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 14, 2018 1:23 pm

You can literally find dozens and dozens of posts from me as far back as 2 seasons ago claiming I wasn't convinced by Griezmann, why would I be butthurt ffs. Bayol is PL proven and a CL winner, more focused on bringing him home.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Firenze wrote:You can literally find dozens and dozens of posts from me as far back as 2 seasons ago claiming I wasn't convinced by Griezmann, why would I be butthurt ffs. Bayol is PL proven and a CL winner, more focused on bringing him home.

Just a week or two ago, you even had Griezmann as your profile picture thinking you've signed him rofl

Take that L and move on ffs. He would've never joined you anyway.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 14, 2018 1:29 pm

I honestly forgot about that rofl

srsly just had it to wind people up with arrogance because he's one of the bigger names sure to move this summer

I'm honestly not bothered if he joins Barca (which seems certain)

We had our chance to apply serious interest for him and didn't

went with Alexis instead (ufff) so was certain we weren't going for him after that

anyway, not once did I seriously believe we would sign him, so stop projecting an L onto me ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Firenze wrote:We had our chance to apply serious interest for him and didn't

You can keep telling yourself that Laughing

You were obviously snubbed imo. He is not stupid to join you after what's transpired with Pogba and Martial. Even more so after being twatted(@unique) by Sevilla at home.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Unless they are selling Suarez this makes absolutely no sense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 14, 2018 5:20 pm

I think it makes a lot of sense. Suarez has been very on-and-off lately, from now on it'll only get worse.... it's possible that he'll leave this summer.

if Messi has an off day, theres nobody who can score bar Coutinho. Dembele gets a lot of assists but scoring isn't his strength.

Either way, Griezmann is bound to turn out great for us. You can't go wrong with that beast :bow:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Where's he gonna play? He's a terrible winger and Griezmann Messi and Suarez doesn't work.

It sounds nice but it's just nonsensical, the real world where players have to fit together and there's only 11 players on a pitch means none of it makes sense.

Like I said unless Suarez is being sold it doesn't make sense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 14, 2018 5:42 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:nah I remember he was on TV and refused to deny the United rumours during their peak

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  CjC7cMw
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Barca's problem is Messi has all of the creative burden since Xavi and Iniesta declined.

That's what they need to fix, not buying another forward who they have to struggle to figure out how to fit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Seriously. Eriksen would have been a legit signing for them. Surprising to hear they're spending so much on Griez tbh.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Where's he gonna play?  He's a terrible winger and Griezmann Messi and Suarez doesn't work.

It sounds nice but it's just nonsensical, the real world where players have to fit together and there's only 11 players on a pitch means none of it makes sense.

Like I said unless Suarez is being sold it doesn't make sense.

Hmm he works well paired with Diego Costa so why not with Suarez? Messi is more of a midfielder than forward these days, both Griezmann and Suarez would have plenty of space up front.

See his performance from the Clasico as an example, he's a CM/AM most of the time these days. The presence of Griez up the pitch would give him a lot more passing options.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2018 5:55 pm

That team would be awful defensively and have massive gaps between midfield and attack.

Griezmann and Suarez would work great, Griezmann-Suarez-Messi would not.

Too narrow, too imbalanced and overall just causing the team structure to be too fractured.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Suarez will be sold. I'm sure of it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Suarez isn't getting any younger, having another world-class striker is simply sensible.

But even bigger factor is probably availability, if you want a player like Griezmann it's not like you can sign him whenever you want. Barca pass on him now and someone else signs him = no Griezmann ever in a Barca shirt.

Btw this better happen now, S, or you should be permabanned imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 14, 2018 6:02 pm

So Griezmann - Suarez with Lionel in the CAM role. Then in midfield, Rakitic - Busquets - Coutinho with the latter not a CM but more of a CAM so essentially, this turns to a 4-2-4. And here is the kicker, EV loves his 4-4-2 and Barcelona have a 150 million winger in Dembele who is gonna get quite shafted if Griezmann get signed. Messi is not and would never be a CM like Xavi so EV is either gonna have to change his formation and adjust his balance approach or drop Suarez to suit his 4-4-2 who, btw, is still very much a top forward despite what Barcelona fans think.

All in all,
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Unless they are selling Suarez this makes absolutely no sense.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 14, 2018 6:05 pm

yeah I don't get this too much, the team looks so lopsided, no balance

who in their right mind will be helping Barca recoup on Dembele? Bayern should be in for him but I really feel like they won't get half of what they paid for him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next