CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Agreed with the eras thing, anyway all i want for the East finals is the team that gets there ( likely Boston) approach it like Indiana.

As great as Lebron is the losers mentality that Toronto displayed was absolutely pathetic.

LeBron in game 2 just taunted them all game Laughing

It is probably the most dominating performance of one team I've seen in the playoffs because of the history. The team just fell apart rofl

At least over Toronto non-belief keeps being true. Four years running Molenation

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Tue May 08, 2018 4:05 pm

What does Toronto do from here? Won the conference but got humiliated in the play-offs, their two star players very much included in the humiliation. Stick with the players they have or look for trades?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 4:10 pm

Art Morte wrote:What does Toronto do from here? Won the conference but got humiliated in the play-offs, their two star players very much included in the humiliation. Stick with the players they have or look for trades?

Blow it up if it was possible. Sadly no one wants any of their trash contracts.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:What does Toronto do from here? Won the conference but got humiliated in the play-offs, their two star players very much included in the humiliation. Stick with the players they have or look for trades?

Blow it up if it was possible. Sadly no one wants any of their trash contracts.

You'll take our trash contracts and you'll smile

I believe we were the third youngest team in the playoffs or something like that but I could be wrong

We have a good young core in OG, Siakam, Poeltl, Delon, Van Vleet. Basically our second unit, replacing CJ with OG is great, best bench in the league this season by far. These are the players I would keep and build around

Everyone else can get traded except for DeMar

JV I still believe in but I guess he just doesn't fit, his usage isn't great but his numbers for his usage are good in my opinion

Ibaka at 30M is a horrible, horrible deal. He just offers nothing

I don't think Lowry is the problem either but he's certainly not the solution

Blow it up if you can is my thoughts. This team's peak was this season, next season with Phillie another year stronger and the Celtics healthy will see us nowhere near both squads

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Ibaka is the worst contract in the league rofl

Imagine trusting someone's wikipedia age. Sport isn't about how old you are, but how old you play, and that dude is 40.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Deng gonna turn into the greatest contract in the league next year. Imagine how much cap you can clear with that 20m expiring Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Freeza wrote:Ibaka is the worst contract in the league rofl

Imagine trusting someone's wikipedia age. Sport isn't about how old you are, but how old you play, and that dude is 40.

Only 2 years left though :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Luca wrote:

I believe we were the third youngest team in the playoffs or something like that but I could be wrong

We have a good young core in OG, Siakam, Poeltl, Delon, Van Vleet. Basically our second unit, replacing CJ with OG is great, best bench in the league this season by far. These are the players I would keep and build around

Clutching at straws there. After completely imploding against the Cavs after Indiana took them to seven, that is just wishful thinking. I feel for you, Luca.

Not really.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Not really their bench is great, consistently outscored/outperformed the Cavs but it didn't matter because Cavs starters utterly destroyed them.

Luca is right, what they need to do is if they can trade their starters where possible to get a different type of player and assets to trade for future talents.

Ibaka, Valenciunas, DeRozan, Lowry will not get it done, if you can get younger for any of them were possible you do that deal.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 6:05 pm

I don’t think they can get rid of those contracts at all tbh. Ibaka and Jonas are untradeable
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Yeah DeRozan and Lowry aren't exactly guys that can lead you to legit challenging in the East. Get rid of them, try to get another big player, Toronto has quite big appeal these days - so there'd be possibilities, or just try to create a system a la Spurs, Celtics with good, hardworking players.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Freeza wrote:I don’t think they can get rid of those contracts at all tbh. Ibaka and Jonas are untradeable

Neither can i but you at least try, i mean we got rid of Asik's contract so it is possible lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:I don’t think they can get rid of those contracts at all tbh. Ibaka and Jonas are untradeable

Neither can i but you at least try, i mean we got rid of Asik's contract so it is possible lol.

Definitely not all of them but perhaps 1-2, even that would make quite the difference to the composition of the team

If not, we stick with this for another season or two. It doesn't really matter. We either blow it up and think of the future or watch this group fade away. It seems like the immediate direction is down in any case, I would be more in favour of blowing it up

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 6:43 pm

You can trade two of those contracts and still be over the cap
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 09, 2018 3:12 am

Is James Harden the first MVP who’s not the best player on his team?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 09, 2018 9:08 am

CPGod, what was that about him and playoffs?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Let's see him try to do that against the great BLUE and GOLD eco smile
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 09, 2018 11:10 pm

Freeza wrote:Is James Harden the first MVP who’s not the best player on his team?

Harden is a better player than CP3, stop hating. He's a pos but he's clearly a step above CP3 and is the MVP.

Unless you're referring to the GOAT Capela
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 09, 2018 11:11 pm

Who do you guys want between Houston and GS?

I dislike both of them but I'd rather see GS tbh. Harden is too unlikeable, and I don't really like CP3 much either. The way they play is also disgusting to watch imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 09, 2018 11:15 pm

I see a GSW sweep
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 09, 2018 11:17 pm

CBarca wrote:
Freeza wrote:Is James Harden the first MVP who’s not the best player on his team?

Harden is a better player than CP3, stop hating. He's a pos but he's clearly a step above CP3 and is the MVP.

Unless you're referring to the GOAT Capela

Is Harden better though hmm

Only advanced stat he's leading in is usage%

Chris Paul is the best PG since Magic Johnson and for my money he's the most underrated player the league's had in god knows how long.

Shame David Stern kept him from winning a ring.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 10, 2018 2:14 am

Doncic just recorded the first triple double in over a decade in Spain.

Guy is incredible ffs. Wish we had our pick and could luck into 1st for this guy. Incredible talent.

17/10/10 on 4 for 4 shooting 6FTs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 10, 2018 2:17 am

Stat padding in a part time league?

OUT.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 10, 2018 2:23 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Stat padding in a part time league?

OUT.

Hating on Madrid players across sports Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 10, 2018 2:27 am

Hating on inferior part timer farmer leagues across all sports hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 10, 2018 6:03 pm

Predictions for the conference finals?

Cavs-Celtics 4-2
Warriors-Rockets 4-1

I want to say the Cavs can sweep or 4-1 the Celtics but I just can't go against Stephens not taking a couple games off the Cavs

As for Houston, they have home court but a fully functioning GSW just beats anyone, any time, any place

Warriors-Cavs 4-0

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next