CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't think they'll get that many fast break 3s though, Rozier aside all of their rotation can actually limit everyone not called LeBron.

I'm not sure really why this is surprising, if Kyrie was healthy I'd actually pick them to go to the finals but as is I still expect LeBron to LeBron and Cavs win in 6 maybe.

Yeah they're contesting better than Toronto, but Cavs are still getting to their spots and getting their shots. LeBron has just missed some he usually makes and the switchability for Celtics is great.

LeBron will need to score 35 on average for them to have a chance.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Getting to their spots and making someone feel you is enough unless you are called Houston or GSW.

As great shotters Korver and Love i've seen many games where their shots straight up don't go because people didn't let them free.

This is why Steph and Klay are amazing, in your face and still goes in anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Taking nothing away from Celtics defense, I am siding with Art here. Cavs haven't showed up effort wise, and it shows in offense and defense.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Ultimate vagi when Celtics, Tatum and Stephens prevent Simmons from getting any rings in his career.

Last edited by El Gunner on Sun May 13, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 13, 2018 9:40 pm

15-47 FGs, 0-12 3pters, 35pts in a half + the eye test = the Cavs are not getting the shots they want, end of story smoking
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 9:41 pm

El Gunner wrote:Ultimate vagi when Celtics, Tatum and Stephens prevent Simmons from getting any rings in his career.

Wouldn't even be that surprising really Kyrie-Brown-Tatum-Hayward-Horford line up is crazy good.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Art Morte wrote:15-47 FGs, 0-12 3pters, 35pts in a half + the eye test = the Cavs are not getting the shots they want, end of story smoking

I don't know how those stats make any sense what so ever.

They're getting the shots they want i.e. the shot's they're setting up plays for. They aren't making them because of better defense and missing what they've made the other games.

They didn't have many broken plays at all in that horrid stretch.

The main problem is their effort. I don't like how thet haven't had someone, or two, crashing the boards when they aren't hitting shots. And when they aren't crashing the boards, they're not even covering their men on transition. The defense is ridiculous.

Pelinka is executive of the year for getting rid of that Clarkson contract and getting value in return. Him and Larry "better than Randle" Nance are trash players.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Ultimate vagi when Celtics, Tatum and Stephens prevent Simmons from getting any rings in his career.

Wouldn't even be that surprising really Kyrie-Brown-Tatum-Hayward-Horford line up is crazy good.

Can't wait for the next decade really.

Sixers, Boston, Lakers, Giannis, Anthony Davis and whichever team Doncic decides to go to is going to be incredible to watch
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Freeza wrote:

Sixers, Boston, Lakers, Giannis, Anthony Davis and whichever team Doncic decides to go to is going to be incredible to watch

You're not taking into consideration the great BLUE and GOLD and their pristine front office. (:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:04 pm

#LightYears
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:05 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:

You're not taking into consideration the great BLUE and GOLD and their pristine front office. (:

I don't think Curry will last the next decade though.

If you want to call anyone out on not believing in GSW I'm the last person you should hate. I have them as the second best team ever.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 pm

I've seen Golden State fans trolling on twitter photoshopping ESPN predictions with Houston to look like they all expect Houston to win with #WeBelieve2 rofl

Acting like they are some sort of underdogs lmao, it's actually funny.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I've seen Golden State fans trolling on twitter photoshopping ESPN predictions with Houston to look like they all expect Houston to win with #WeBelieve2 rofl

Acting like they are some sort of underdogs lmao, it's actually funny.

Listened to The Ringer's NBA podcast yesterday. 2 of 4 had Houston in 7.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:10 pm

OMG there's actually legit ones out there, thought it was a joke lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:OMG there's actually legit ones out there, thought it was a joke lol.

They said someone on the podcast who said GSW in 5 was being ridiculous because that was too generous towards GSW Laughing

Like... Are you kidding me? They murdered everyone last year
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Seen people hyping up Capela like they didn't just take out Anthony Davis in 5.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Seen people hyping up Capela like they didn't just take out Anthony Davis in 5.

GSW are clearly f'ing around. They've never started their best line-up until that series Laughing 2 f'ing years..

No idea why Kerr hates to do it. Not like people can gameplan against them to stop, or even limit them.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=41348
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40