Curtinho
Lucifer
iftikhar
McAgger
sportsczy
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What do you think about Klopp at Liverpool?

Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Klopp Thread

Post by Unique Mon May 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Nishankly wrote:No way we'll peak when he's not even formed his own team properly. Great things to come. Hopefully he can can get his own players soon rather than relying on Rodgers scrubs to turn up.

Wijnaldum 6 goals 11 assists.
Mané 13 goals 11 assists. Player of the season
Matip: Made out defense better than Arsenal while being free.

I have 1000% faith in Klopp. Our goal was top 4 in January and he managed it without signing anyone and losing Lallana Coutinho Mane Henderson along the way. Incredible.
firmino had some great stats this season tbh. everyone calls him a scrub but he had 35 games. 11 goals. 11 assists. 76 chances created. not bad really.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 22, 2017 10:09 pm

You shit on Liverpool players throughout the year Hans, Klopp manages 4th with Lucas-Can pivot and you call it a hit and a miss.
I seriously don't know what y'all expected after Liverpool went in dry after January because of lack of targets, because of CL, Something now we've achieved.

It's our second best season in a decade. Thank you Klopp. Get your players in and make it even better, May you not bring on Woodburn for Coutinho to win us games in March next year.

Last edited by Nishankly on Mon May 22, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:No way we'll peak when he's not even formed his own team properly. Great things to come. Hopefully he can can get his own players soon rather than relying on Rodgers scrubs to turn up.

I have 1000% faith in Klopp. Our goal was top 4 in January and he managed it without signing anyone and losing Lallana Coutinho Mane Henderson along the way. Incredible.
firmino had some great stats this season tbh. everyone calls him a scrub but he had 35 games. 11 goals. 11 assists. 76 chances created. not bad really.

I've supported him through thick and thin while Hans shat on him and James turned his back on him. He's a huge part of our arguable success this season.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

I've supported him through thick and thin while Hans shat on him and James turned his back on him. He's a huge part of our arguable success this season.
hans is a narcissist and shits on everyone. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote: firmino had some great stats this season tbh. everyone calls him a scrub but he had 35 games. 11 goals. 11 assists. 76 chances created. not bad really.

Hush now.

I'm the guy who knew all along Klopp and Liverpool were a
match made in heaven and this is a FACHT
www.goallegacy.net/t37579-klopp-s-next-gig

I've said all along that he's the perfect manager for you and it was a huge coup that you got him.
That's all still true.

Still, I think his season wasn't all good. I repeat. January was terrible. The cup performances were poor. Liverpool rely far too much on Mané.

None of that is hating, it's just a very reasonable opinion.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Hush now.

I'm the guy who knew all along Klopp and Liverpool were a
match made in heaven and this is a FACHT
www.goallegacy.net/t37579-klopp-s-next-gig

I've said all along that he's the perfect manager for you and it was a huge coup that you got him.
That's all still true.

Still, I think his season wasn't all good. I repeat. January was terrible. The cup performances were poor. Liverpool rely far too much on Mané.

None of that is hating, it's just a very reasonable opinion.
tbh its the defending that lets him down. if he can fix the defence then he will be fine. the change of formation in the last 2 games to break down bus parking was good to see. could have been done ages ago but at least he did something different in the end.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 22, 2017 11:03 pm

About Firmino, we'll have to take this elsewhere.

For now it suffices to say that I find him HUGELY frustrating to watch, as a Liverpool supporting neutral.

His fantastic work against the ball is so often counteracted by surprising laissez-faire attitude with the ball.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 22, 2017 11:05 pm

real talk, I don't think this is some super impressive achievement from Klopp..more so Arsenal and United being incredibly underwhelming in the league, it's nice to be back in the CL and all I'm sure and you can claim this still isn't his team after 1.5 seasons years or w/e but I don't see much to get hyped at going forward. Tactically Klopp was far from impressive this season and you were basically carried by two very good players (that in fairness both were sidelined for a while)

I think getting into the top 4 again for you next season is going to be much harder than it was this year, a year where I always maintained if Klopp couldn't do it this season he should have been sacked.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Firenze wrote:real talk, I don't think this is some super impressive achievement from Klopp..more so Arsenal and United being incredibly underwhelming in the league, it's nice to be back in the CL and all I'm sure and you can claim this still isn't his team after 1.5 seasons years or w/e but I don't see much to get hyped at going forward. Tactically Klopp was far from impressive this season and you were basically carried by two very good players (that in fairness both were sidelined for a while)

I think getting into the top 4 again for you next season is going to be much harder than it was this year, a year where I always maintained if Klopp couldn't do it this season he should have been sacked.
I think that will come down to how much backing the owners give him. he did well to get 4th and have a net spend of -10 mil. but the owners will have to dig deep this summer. some of klopps signings were a bit scrub but that was the cheap back up players. the players he paid good money for have done well to great tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue May 23, 2017 7:28 am

We finished 8th last season you turds, Try looking at this from a mentality of a non elite team or fan. No one cares if y'all don't value finishing above in the league enough. We do, Been down south for too long. This is an amazing feeling.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 23, 2017 10:44 am

Well, Liverpool only had 1 competition to focus in for like almost the 2nd half of the season. May be that was one blessing for you guys.
From an unbiased pov, yea he has done a good job so far. His real test however begins now with European fixtures midweek to juggle and with the kind of football he instruct his teams to play.
Much much better than Mourinho at United obviously. Would give him a B+

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue May 23, 2017 11:03 am

Firenze wrote:real talk, I don't think this is some super impressive achievement from Klopp..more so Arsenal and United being incredibly underwhelming in the league.

Arguably not?

https://www.thisisanfield.com/wp-content/uploads/Points-Difference-201516-201617-556x456.jpg

Arsenal, Man City and United have improved on last season, We were just better than two of them. I know you take into account a lot of things but yea no.

Also @Klopp Haters and Firmino haters:

https://www.thisisanfield.com/wp-content/uploads/Liverpool-Season-Comparison-600x421.jpg
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:56 am

Definitely a hit but this is his break or make season. Not saying it will determine if he gets sacked, but more so will determine if we will get a league under his rein or remains a bridesmaid.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:22 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Definitely a hit but this is his break or make season. Not saying it will determine if he gets sacked, but more so will determine if we will get a league under his rein or remains a bridesmaid.
I miss your long, insightful and easy-to-read post/analysis.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:10 pm

In my opinion, Klopp has to be classed as a "hit" this season. Empirically speaking, he hit his target (4th-place and CL).

That said, I understand why there are conversations around this topic. At times this season, we looked capable of either winning the league or dropping into mid-table. Much of that has to fall on Klopp.

On the one hand, he assembled a first team capable of competing with anyone in the league. When fully fit and rested, the squad was an absolute treat to watch. The frontline of Coutinho, Firmino, and Mane absolutely tore teams apart; the midfield pressed, harassed and facilitated to wonderful effect; and the defense managed not to undo the good work of the midfield.

On the other hand, the squad was perilously thin. Ultimately, it proved incapable of dealing with injury and absence in certain areas. Strangely enough, the strength of the squad (aka size and depth) can be used as both a stick with which to beat Klopp, and a point of praise for Klopp. Let me explain…

Make no mistake: we gambled this season… We gambled that a few key additions to the squad (at 0-low net spend) would be enough to secure a CL spot, whereby we could attract top-tier talent. We gambled that we could blitz the league in the first half of the season (with all players available) and secure enough points to make Mane’s absence manageable. We gambled that the squad would remain healthy enough to allow for selection of our first-choice players in the majority of matches.

Obviously, we lost on a few of those points… Sakho’s blunders nearly unhinged our defense before the season even started. Mane’s loss affected us far more than the club expected. Coutinho’s injury (and subsequent slow return to form) nearly derailed our season. Mane’s injury at the end of the season nearly tripped us up at the final hurdle.

Had we come 5th, any of those points would be cause to string-up Klopp by his toes. However, as we met our goal of CL footy next season, those things make Klopp’s gamble all the more brilliant. Now, we have a unified core of players who will not lack for playing time next season, additions will be supplemental rather than replacing or needing to usurp current stars, we have a significant amount of money to spend having a net spend of nothing last summer, and finally we have the pull of CL to attract the level of talent we truly need.

In summary, I’m not prepared to crown Klopp after his first full season. We didn’t really win anything after all, and this club is about winning trophies. However, in hindsight, his gambling has paid off so far. We’re well-poised to push on and achieve great things in the next few seasons. For that, he deserves to be praised.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official Klopp Thread - Page 2 Empty Where did it all go wrong

Post by Unique Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:26 pm

So after the last few games under Rodgers came to an end it looked like all hope was lost. But in came mr klopp to save the day and the club and supporters were super excited about things to come. Great things were expected to be just around the corner but it needed a little time for klopp to bring in his own players and a bit of time to stamp his mark on the team. Roll on 18 months later and going into his 4th transfer window and people were expecting to see a strong Liverpool team competing for the big prizes. Well we are less than 10 games into the new season and it's over for Liverpool all ready. The defending is painful to watch and without a on song mane in the team we look a bit toothless sounds like the Rodgers team without Suarez. Klopp will get another 2 years at the club so it's safe to say it will end up being another wasted 4 years with no trophies and no title challenge. me personally I would sack him now so the new guy gets the rest of this season to get things started. Let's give simione what he wants before other clubs go after him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:01 am

Relax man. You're fine.

Or, if you really want to go there: 1992
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:32 am

If this wrong, What is this under Rodgers?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/32770765

Nothing is as bad as it was 2 years ago yet. You need a vacation mate.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:38 am

Nishankly wrote:If this wrong, What is this under Rodgers?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/32770765

Nothing is as bad as it was 2 years ago yet. You need a vacation mate.
didn't we lose by 5 goals last week as well hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:45 am

That's Manchester City with 1 man down not Stoke City with 11 men on the field hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:04 pm

is that where we are now that losing 5-0 is fine because we had a guy sent off.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Unique wrote:is that where we are now that losing 5-0 is fine because we had a guy sent off.
Oh come on pal, you know the chances of us loosing 5-0 even to the likes of PSG, Madid etc. is lower than us winning a treble.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:42 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Unique wrote:is that where we are now that losing 5-0 is fine because we had a guy sent off.
Oh come on pal, you know the chances of us loosing 5-0 even to the likes of PSG, Madid etc. is lower than us winning a treble.
eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:45 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BZRck15noe7/
Now I'm really depressed Laughing
Unique
Unique