IrasMaldinista
M99
Dante
20 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serie A Season 18/19 - Page 5 Empty Re: Serie A Season 18/19

Post by Rossonero23 Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:01 pm

montella sucks, but the team isnt very good. midfield is still garbage, defense has sucked.

Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:32 am

Montella is an upper midcard coach never in years is he good enough for top Serie A sides

Hakan is an absolute fraud, the guy makes me angry everytime i watch him

I have no idea what Kessie adds to this team that Kucka didn't, someone enlighten me?

Kalinic, another useless signing

A whole lot if mediocre we bought for 25m

Meanwhile, our best player Suso wasn't even on the field yesterday?

The team is poorly poorly assembled, we won't make CL this season lol. Looking at teams like Lazio playing some excellent stuff, goes to show how much a manager's nous is important. I'm tired of garbage managers. We don't need Ancelotti, none of the deluded Milan twats on twitter should be vying for him. We need Conte, desperately, the guy took Juve from 7th to 1st, Chelsea 6th to 1st, plays back 3 which we employ, incredible motivator and man manager. He is exactly the person this team needs.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:19 pm

I think he has lost the dressing room

ES its true a lot of these players have put in fraudulent performances, however i dont think theyre trash, i just think their belief in the project is dwindling

Even Bonucci looks to be a win for Juve at 40m, looked a fraction of that lately

We are waiting on bigger and better managers, it is evident
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:39 pm

I thought we were playing quite well in the second half till we conceded. The team just gave up and collapsed after that. Montella yet again late with his substitutions.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:14 pm

We terminated our contract with Adidas. Looks like Under Armour or New Balance for next season since Nike has Inter locked down.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:18 pm

We need to build around Borini, the guy is a stud.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Clown club

Whats next, hire some German scrub like Tuchel and sign with New Balance ?

We Milnerpool now boys
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Damnnnn that's bad
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:24 pm

You wish you got a coach like Tuchel rofl

Best coach in the world.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Abate looking like Season 2 Jaimie rofl

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNAIK0ZX0AE82v6.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:54 pm

from GTA to GOT

Abate :bow:
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:25 am

Milan vs the top 6 this season:

4-1 defeat to Lazio.
2-0 defeat to Sampdoria.
2-0 defeat to Roma.
3-2 defeat to Inter.
2-0 defeat to Juve.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:35 pm

lit
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:16 pm

montella has a two game ultimatum- wins versus AEK and Sassoulo or the sack

i pray that we dont give gattuso his chance too early, he can become a motivator alla Conte and Simeone, he has been killing it with the primavera
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:14 am

Controversial opinion: if we are going to continue a 3-X-X formation, then we should consider selling Suso and getting ample reinforcements.

Also, Bonaventura’s decline is stunning since his injury returned, but since we are using the Mole paradigm, all players should return to their top level after injury no matter the severity/frequency
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:43 pm

I agree actually, while hes our best performer pretty much all his goals are cutting in from the right or free kicks, doesnt make sense with the 3-x-x unless we play with two inside forwards, but then that leaves one of our strikers on the bench which isnt exactly what montella has done

Im hoping they can get Suso to elevate his game to an inside forward as many players have shifted from the wings to the central role when they demonstrate consistent scoring

Who knows, will Montella even be our coach in the long term?

Were in a really tough spot and losing to the 6 teams above us never helped, the preseason hype has evolved into mid season mediocrity and were pretty much where we were last season at this time, i think we were actually higher in the table last year. As well, Montella only really seems to get the job done when his job is on the line, we only really seem to fight for him when the team thinks hes on his way out

So 200m, refinancing, gambling with the future of AC Milan has and will continue to cost us dearly

The only positives (and this is rather hopeful) have been our ability to hold our opponents to tight games, and chances aside we might have had a better run with a bit of luck. Defensively, our last 5-10 games have been a massive upgrade via our backline and we have kept a clean sheet mutliple times, im thinking if we can get one of the strikers on form then things will start happening but thats willfully optimistic

Whats alarming for me is if we dont pick it up you can kiss gigio goodbye, with that any of the new buys that can fetch a good price will likely also be sold, Elliot will gut us

PLS montella save us from this crap

INB4 0-0 draw with Wien and Montella "we must score our chances" and defensive praise

I dunno, as I said this has been by far the worst period for me as a fan, with Italy and Milan both looking like scrub teams, despite having good players

I dont know what to do ES, its hard to get excited to watch us atm, though i will stuggle through the 90 minutes when I can

Herein lies my loose collection of thoughts lately
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:59 pm

What is the point of playing the ball back to donnarumma, when the player who is going to receive it from him ( irrespective of whoever it was) is going to hoof it straight away? It just completely bypasses the midfield, and whenever the ball is hoofed it becomes a 50/50 chance. This is something that montella should have spoken about because this is a recurring theme in all our matches. Montolivo is being criminally underutilized, irrespective of how effective he has been , his role in the team is to be the distributor, and he should be the player who receives the most balls. Instead all our transition is either done by playing long balls from defence, or carried through by our wingbacks. As we can see in the chance where the ball was played across the face of the goal ( after 80th minute), Monto had the ball, and as soon as he has the ball, all the players ahead of him come into play and it stretches the defence. This is something basic that montella should have addressed.

And I don't even want to talk about the lack of communication between all the attacking players, it has been three months, yes. But I don't really feel we've had our players given proper roles, or played at specific positions together for a good few matches, for them to build the chemistry. And once again, montella is and should be held responsible for it because we haven't had any injuries in that department yet.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:19 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Rino i love you but i dont know if you can save us

Might as well get my donnarumma jersey now for its collector item status
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:40 pm

To think I was actually excited for this season at some point Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:08 am

One word: Gattuso.

And boy this forum died... what happened?

I been going through a lot personally so I been out for a prolonged period of time... trying to move up career wise. Totally forget about this site.

Milan's season isn't dead yet. Let me explain something... when you acquire that many new players don't expect things to click instantaneously. It's even worse when you have someone like Montella at the club and Kalinic leading the charge (bad!). Of course I'd wanted to see Milan in the top 4 (and that's totally not impossible right now).

Montella was the wrong man to lead this new team and never inspired confidence. And he's sucked at Sevilla too. He's already close to getting sacked. Even if Sevilla have won their last two, they aren't inspiring and could break. I'll give him credit for the prior season and getting us into the EL last season, but it was clear he was in over his head.

Gattuso... is one hell of a modest man who just works hard. What a turn around... and the game against Sampdoria today was one of the best all season. We should have won by more, but the amount we created and how we constantly threatened from start to finish is inspiring. Gattuso has given this team something that we have lacked... could he be the man to lead Milan for the next few seasons? We'll see. But the past ten games have showed us turning around the whole season isn't impossible.

BTW, I was spot on about Kalinic though. Christ. 5-7 goals I said? He is at 4. That seems all that is likely considering his legs have turned into glass. Our worst signing and he's been crap when he was on the field too. Plus Gattuso isn't too fond of him. Kalinic is a Montella-esque signing... maybe we can loan him with a obligation to buy (won't get much) to Sevilla and recoup some of our money. Gattuso prefers Cutrone anyways...

We still need a world class striker up front... as much as I love Cutrone. Kalinic has proven me right a million times over and everyone here should acknowledge that. Sometimes my instincts are spot-on.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Gattuso knows the ins and outs of our successful years under ancelotti, he has clearly instilled the milan of old into our players,

We fight and battle all game, and its no understatement to say how much more fit our players appear to be, Gattuso said he has them ready to play 95 minutes every game.

Where to start, From Hakan, Romagnoli, Calabria, Kessie, Cutrone and even silva have drastically raised their game under him

Its almost like we needed to fail because Montella had us playing like a squad of scared boys. I did back him in the summer but its clear now he knows nothing of how to manage us outside of possession and pussyfooting

Last weekend was the first time ive heard the milan fans sing that way in literally 5 years, it was something to behold...and we held onto a 1-0 lead giving gigio a night off.

My hope is that we continue to improve, obviously we wont be able to keep up this unbeaten run with roma, lazio, inter and arsenal coming up but by the end of next month we will know exactly where this team stands

Very happy atm
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:54 pm

We just need to fight every game and even Arsenal should fear this Milan. So should the other big teams. The defense is solid and impenetrable.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:52 pm

its looking that way, however a string of poor performances in the next few games could change that.

See gigio not have to do any work for once is nice
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Wow. That game against Roma was literally orgasmic. The first half was even with us being a bit more defensive, but Roma never had a clear shot besides one good chance. The second half... wow.

Cutrone... who else! That kid really is something special.

And yes, the defense was super solid. We have world class players, but they were running around randomly under Montella (whose Sevilla got destroyed 5-2 at home by Atletico today).

And Calabria... what a game. He'll make it difficult for Conti... but a selection headache is great.

I'm at a loss for words. I barely remember the last we won away to Roma... Ibra's time? I think that was a 3-2 win. We didn't even permit Roma to score. We should have even had a third goal too.

Roma were rather toothless... lol. Not to make fun of that accident Nainggolan had.

If we play like this against Arsenal, they will have no chance. We must keep it up. Roma have been in pretty decent form too.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Hope that Milan bounce back post home defeat.

zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:59 pm

That was a sad game against Arsenal. We didn't play half badly from what I heard, but I guess I was a little too optimistic. I didn't see the game as I was at work (I hate week day games). There remains to be a lot of work to be done with this team.

But hey we won against Genoa in the final minute. One game at a time and seem to be back on track.

This is a major win. And a major goal for Andre Silva who finally got on the scoring map. He needs time. That is all I will say. Coupled with Sampdoria's loss, Milan now moves into sixth.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next