lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Wed May 30, 2018 9:11 pm

Banter aside I don’t want Icardi

He’s never even played in the CL and I don’t like his personality

I think he’ll score a bunch and Higuain’s time may be done so maybe we’re just trying to make the best out of a bad situation. I doubt Inter will let this happen though, his release clause is only for non Italian clubs for a reason

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 30, 2018 9:17 pm

I literally just posted same thoughts on general section.

I can't see Icardi taking our attack to a new level (I'd be just as surprised as if this transfer happens)

Maybe we just want to get rid of Higuain because we figured out he's declining faster than we thought...idk
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 30, 2018 9:19 pm

Or because there’s a rift with Allegri like Bonucci last season. I’m not sure if this is true since it’s all speculation but that would easily make a move away very possible for Higuain.

We’ll wait and see for the Thickness. I’m not worried

As for Icardi, I don’t see it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 30, 2018 9:34 pm

Doubt there is a rift. Higuain seems like a really nice guy and seems happy at Juve. If there is anything to this, it's probably just Marotta/Allegri being cold blooded and planning for the future.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 30, 2018 10:27 pm

I'm only referring to the @S post that suggested Higuain was deeply moved by being benched for the Coppa Italia final- which would be ridiculous to say the least. With how Bonucci left though, I am ever-aware of such dealings. A rift with Allegri would be a compelling reason to leave, just as us being cold blooded and moving forward would be. I see a player like Higuain who does have time for one last adventure to possible take that chance. He's conquered Italy for what its worth.

I'm indifferent to him staying or leaving, we could try something fresh, we do have strength in attack. We do owe the mercato gods a marquee player sacrifice so that we may bring another in.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 31, 2018 2:29 am

Higuain+50 vs Icardi is a dream move, if it happens it's the definite proof that Inter is clueless

Higuain has 1 season left before he becomes scrubeo, might as well look for a replacement right now.

By all damn logic, Marotta's priority was and still is a top CM, but what if we can't find one ? We'll rely on Emre Can, Pellegrini, Bonaventura or whoever else. As we constantly read in rumors.

Maybe Marotta knows we won't sign a top CM and he uses the money that was meant for SERGEJ to adress a future problem (Higuain's replacement) ? Or he is waiting on Lazio to wake up and prepares this as plan B ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 31, 2018 2:36 am

Maybe were just evaluating the market. Fabinho at 50M/Jorginho at 50M is demonstrative that we can improve the midfield tenfold if we just invest as we did last summer with Douglas/Bernardeschi.

It's early days. We have not even announced Emre Can yet (whew?). I expect us to be busy as usual

Lotito is pricing everyone out of Sergej because he has lost his mind (some time ago though). It'll be up to Sergej to push a move and/or someone to pay stupid money. In all of history, we have not been the club to pay stupid money.

I'm hoping the Bonaventura links are a Raiola creation and I suspect they are. Pellegrini at 25M is a Marotta move. Other names like Praet, Badelj, Torreira, Barella are all decent enough. Torreira at his 25M clause is also a solid enough deal- even if I don't rate him. Barella was quoted at 40M in January which feels like too much, even if I'm high on his talent. Really, Mandragora fits with these names and he's our player so we are borderline close to just rolling the dice on him at this point

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 31, 2018 3:04 am

I am willing to be patient if we build the team in 2 seasons.

Which means next season our targets are scudetto + Coppa (the club will never admit, but i mean, realistically). And only in 2020, we aim for the treble, but this time we get a very good shot at it, building on the assets of the 18-19 season to come... just like we did between 2015-2017 Thumbs up

If this summer i notice our moves tend that way, i might be satisfied, after all.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 31, 2018 8:24 am

https://i.gyazo.com/adef72a57d0cb396c011566b742a6cf6.jpg

LMFAOOOOO
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 31, 2018 8:30 am

Juventus want to keep Alex Sandro and have offered a contract extension until 2023 earning €5m per year. They'll soon meet with his agent. [Romeo Agresti]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 31, 2018 8:32 am

Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli represent continuity: Juventus will extend their contracts - Chiellini until 2020, Barzagli until 2019. [GdS]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 31, 2018 9:39 am

lol little does SMS know Beppe is always watching him with his hypnotizing eyes.

Great news about Sandro. If he gets back to last year form he deserves that wage raise to 5m.

As for Chiellini and Barzagli renewals they were totally expected.They will stay and give experience lessons to our new italian wall Rugani Caldara and Romagnoli Very Happy

From BBC to RRC
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 31, 2018 11:24 pm

Darmian having his medical tomorrow according to Football Italia

https://www.football-italia.net/122211/darmian-set-juve-medical

Cannot be upset about this one with Asamoah and Lichtsteiner leaving. On a good day, he's a solid player. I'm happy about him joining to be honest, full back depth is extremely important

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 31, 2018 11:28 pm

Licht was finished. Asa while surprisingly good this season, was mostly finished. Darmian should be an upgrade over them, can play both sides and is only 10-15m (I assume). Likely to be a good transfer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 31, 2018 11:32 pm

12M is the quoted price and seems about right

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:38 am

I still consider Darmian as a better version of De Sciglio btw

They'll fight for the RB spot if Sandro remains after all... if Sandro leaves each will take a side i guess

We also own some mediocre LB on loan at Spal, Matiello ? Might give him a chance for all i care, as sub, until Spinazzola recovers from injury.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:16 pm

[Romeo Agresti] Meeting underway between Juventus and Perin's agent in Milan. Juve want to invest €10m.

-ya'll out here trying to pay 80-100M for a keeper but not us, Marotta have some mercy on them

[Gazetta dello Sport] #Mercato #Juve, assalto a #Milinkovic: offerti 80 milioni. Ma la #Lazio dice no
Juventus offer 80M for Sergej, Lazio says no

-whew

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:32 pm

Honestly, I understand that Alisson played a great season and looks very promising, but unless money is absolutely no concern (PSG, City, United) paying 80m more for Alisson over a keeper like Perin seems ridiculous.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:34 pm

rincon wrote:Honestly, I understand that Alisson played a great season and looks very promising, but unless money is absolutely no concern (PSG, City, United) paying 80m more for Alisson over a keeper like Perin seems ridiculous.

I think its a kneejerk reaction to Karius' final performance. Maybe for some clubs it has emphasized having certainty in goal, which I understand the value in having a top keeper, but the prices of 80-100M are absolutely out of this world insane. Szcezny and Perin are looking like a combined 28ish million? Easy enough for us

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:21 pm

Apparently William Carvalho has canceled his contract with Sporting due to some incidents involving fans.Sporting fans attacked their players ffs.

We should be all over this opportunity.If it's true we get another quality midfielder on a free deal (cosnidering Can is done deal).
Even if the news it's not true I believe Sporting will have to sell some of their players after these stupid incidents.Read R.Patricio as well is leaving.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:39 pm

They entered with masks at their training centre and destroy the locker, attack the personel and the players. Like savages.

William Carvalho was linked to so many clubs these recent years but he never moved. I don't know if Juve was one of the interested clubs.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:11 am

If we are actually that interested in SMS who realistically thinks we can get him?

I think Lotito doesn't care who he sells too as long as he gets a high price for him. I think we can have leverage in the deal by including players or selling players to lazio. Rugani,sturaro,mandzukic,Pjaca,kean all players that can be useful for a mid-high table side such as Lazio.I think if he doesn't go to UTD it will be something like 80-90 million payable over a few seasons plus a player going the other way
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:12 am

I do believe

We just have to wait

VANJA Milinkovic-Savic plays for Torino. Underrated argument imo.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:32 am

Warrior wrote:I do believe

We just have to wait

VANJA Milinkovic-Savic plays for Torino. Underrated argument imo.

There is that reason also but you don't know what their relationship is like sometimes siblings dont get along well. i think if our board truely want him we will get him with the transfer fee spread out and include a young player. I have a feeling rugani could be going but then again lazio might not be good enough for him he is top quality.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:06 pm

marottalad wrote:If we are actually that interested in SMS who realistically thinks we can get him?

I think Lotito doesn't care who he sells too as long as he gets a high price for him. I think we can have leverage in the deal by including players or selling players to lazio. Rugani,sturaro,mandzukic,Pjaca,kean all players that can be useful for a mid-high table side such as Lazio.I think if he doesn't go to UTD it will be something like 80-90 million payable over a few seasons plus a player going the other way

I do. In addition to adding a player as you've suggested (which I agree with), I believe it would take the sale of one of our more prominent players. Most of our big purchases are made with funds from our big sales

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:43 pm

A few days ago there were reports that Genoa, Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Atalanta were after Mandragora.

Now its reported that Cristante is moving to Roma. It'd be good to loan Mandragora to Atalanta imo.

He already did all there was to do with a Serie B promotion hopeful (Pescara) and a relegation contender (Crotone). With good teams after him, the level should help him take the next step.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next